Pony speed dating interest check

"Whether you're looking for that special somepony or just a fast-paced, fun way to spend an evening, Quick Kisses Speed Dating Service is for you! Ready your smile, set your mane, and your host Quick Kisses will take care of the rest."

For the uninitiated, speed dating is an event where an even number of men and women (or in this case, mares and stallions) sit across from each other and talk for 8-10 minutes. The women then move one seat down and talk to the next man, and so on until every woman has talked to every man. (I've never actually done it so I'm using Wikipedia and my imagination to set it up.)

Would anyone be interested in doing this? It can be as silly or serious as you want, with current OC's or brand new ones, to actually find a special somepony or just because your friends dared you to. It'll be a quick rp because of the time limit, so not much commitment, either.

Finally, if this does get off the ground, do you wonderful people think I should have the time limit be in posts (each partner capped at 5 posts or so) or days (3 days for everypony no matter how many posts they've made)?

Maybe I can throw in a character like Sky Flare, Lore Weaver, or Heart Healer.

It would be nice to then, if any of those find a match, continue with a private OC date thread.

I want to see how this would work out! :D Especially when I have my character done >.>

And continuing with a private date thread would be really fun/funny xD

Alrighty then, I'll take that as a yes, people are interested. :lol: I'm going to cap the first round at five stallions and five mares just so I can keep track of everyone. Everyone who's posted here already is guaranteed a spot. I'll make an OOC thread for everyone to post a quick application (so your partners can see who you are) and anyone who doesn't fit this round can go on a waiting list.