Quick Kisses (speed dating RP) [See first post to join]

'Called it' Nien thought to herself. "Yes, sentient arthropods are very few and far between in the world, and even fewer of them try to live in equine society. It's not so much as a species as it is a sort of, magical mutation. Not much is known about it, given it's rare occurrence, but basically whenever any sort of creature is born there is a very small chance that it will soon become very intelligent and grow much larger than it normally would. It can happen to any animal, a mouse, a bird, or even a snake" She explained. "Atleast that's my understanding of the matter" She added shortly after.

String Heart placed a hoof to his chin and thought to himself for a moment, most likely recalling past event in his life "that explains so much" he mumbled to himself. The green earth pony then turned his attention back to Nien " We'll you Ms.Nien, appear to be the most sensible arthropods I've come into contact with. I must say it's quite a delight".

Moonlite Frost looked over and saw she was with the shy new Stallion and sighed, she was horrid and starting conversations. She approached him, "Hi, um, oh well, dear, I'm," she stuttered and paused to breathe, "Moonlite Frost"

String Heart frowned slightly, he didn't find himself as a very interesting topic. "well..." he began, he leaned forward and rested his head on his hooves "well, I'm a former traveler, i was a bard of sorts. As a traveling musician, i was able to see more of the world than most ponies here in would believe. I wasn't born here in equestria, but when ever i visited this nation it seemed like one of my more peaceful stops. which is why I decided to settle down here when i stopped traveling."

Flare splashed a little bit in his wheelbarrow as he turned to his partner, smiled, and waved a front hoof. She was a white and blue unicorn, easily one of the prettiest females in the room, and apparently musical too, judging by the violin on her flank. So totally out of his league. But he'd already decided before he came tonight to have fun and run with whatever he got, whether a gorgeous supermodel, or... well, a giant spider.

"Sorry you had to get stuck with one of the weirdos on your first round," he said with a wry smile. "And I don't just mean the seapony thing. I'm Flare. What's your name?"

Mojo raised an eyebrow as she took a look at who she would be talking to, he looked...shy.

Well, this should be good!

Mojo stayed in her seat and motioned for him to take his,"Well hello there!" She greeted with a smile,"Sense we both know each other's name, let's get straight to the talking! So, what do you do?" She asked, one of her rare comforting smiles still plastered on her face.

((Sorry folks. My dad decided to take my computers away, which ruined my participation in this RP. Along with all my other RP's dieing off, being unable to get back into this RP and my phone getting destroyed, I am just in a dandy mood :x. I will see you all in the next one of these RP's if it does happen again. :sniff:))

Lore got to his seat and saw a mare across from him.

"Hello. My name is Lore Weaver, but you can call me Lore. What's your name?

Stagefright listened eagerly asthe hostess listed out the names of Round one, her heart almost skipped a beat when she heard her name, expecting it to be last on the list. She trotted over to her new table, pulled out a chair, and plopped down on her velvetty black rump with a sigh. She looked across the table to see a tall yet slender purple pony looking at her. She gave a an awkward smile before hearing him say "Hello. My name is Lore Weaver, but you can call me Lore. What's your name?". His Voice had a rather low tone, and he wasn't overly loud, but she found it to be comforting. She smiled and said "Hello Lore, my name's Stagefright, it's nice to meet you!" she said, holding out her hoof with a slight shake. She had tried her best to smile at this moment, coming across as natural and friendly, however had it not been for her stage experiance, she'd probably be acting more like that dragon winged pony from before.... poor guy.

Stagefright recalled hearing the hostess saying that the first thing we were to ask was "One thing you're good at other than you're cutiemark". Taking a breath, Stagefright asked in her best inquisitive and flirtatious voice she could muster. She felt it was probably rather cheesy, so she batted her eyes for good measure.

"Aw, life guard, that sounds fun! They don't have those where I come from!" She laughed, well, at least he had a good job!

Her smile widened as she heard his question,"Well my fun friend! I happion to travel Equestria! Bringing wondrous sights to the foals and telling the future's of the adults!" She declared flamboyantly, before realizing she might make him feel inferior. So she quickly got into a "normal" sitting position and put on a small smile,"But you know, nothing as important as saving ponies or anything!"

Deciding that now she should let him ask a question, she waited for him to say something.

He blushed," Y-you can read the future?" He asked," C-could you read mine please?" He asked," H-hey, that may be a way to find out if this would work out." He immeadiatley felt like a fool for saying that, and blushed harder.

BrightFire shook slightly as a unicorn mare approached him she looked around the same height as himself.

He took a deep breath "Hello there" he said as confidently as possible, he listened to her name "Moonlite Frost?" he said "that's a nice name" he made eye contact for a few seconds "my name is BrightFire!" he said with a small smile.

Mojo laughed, his blushes were quite funny!"Aw, your cute! But I'm afraid that the Spirits only show me the long-term future! But I can read the past as well!" She explained as she realized that she would need to initiate most of the questions,"So...do you have any family or pets?" She asked.

She slowly smiled and took a breath and relaxed a bit, "Brightfire," she said lightly, "Yes a name to match your handsome exterior," she said then froze and went deep red, "Oh dear," she smiled and brushed some of the mane into her face to cover one eye in embarrassment on what she just said

"no, not it was," she smiled at him still blushing red, "It was quite sweet, thank you," she said then smiled, "So, um, oh well," she began to stutter again and took a deep breath, "What are your interests," she asked him

BrightFire breathed a sigh of relief and he felt more confident in talking to this unicorn mare "my interests?" he repeated after moonlite asked the question "well...um...I like to travel, I like to write and I love listening to techno music and I also enjoy a bit of friendly racing through the clouds every so often" he finished with a big grin "what are your interests??" he asked showing a genuine interest in this mare.

"well um," she was slowly getting used to him and relaxed a bit, "I do magic, and make potions, I am so shy I am usually bad at socialization," she sighed and looked down, "I also read and will write."