Quick Kisses (speed dating RP) [See first post to join]

Potions? really now?" he asked "I tried making a potion once...the results were...explosive but I'm sure you have made some rather excellent potions I'm guessing you had the proper training unlike me." he said with a nervous chuckle "yeah I'm not good at socializing either to be honest..I only came here because a friend asked me to...glad I did show up though" he smiled "I'm sure you wrote some good stuff too"

"I..I usually write short stories, to occupy my time," she said and smiled, "And yes my grandma taught me," she closed her eyes as if remembering and sighed, "She is gone now so I must carry on her tradition, I read up on potions," she gave a weak laugh, "And I think every ponies first explodes,"

he shrugged "i did ok on it, i would have done better if I'd held a few concerts or something like that....although i wansn't much of a big deal", he sighe softly "but it's alright, it just took a little extra work to get myself a place of my own." The green pony glanced at Nien's glass "would you like another drink?"

"I'm sorry to hear that, but I bet she's proud of you for carrying on the tradition! wherever she is now" he said with a small smile of confidence "I wouldn't mind reading one of your stories sometime, a trade I guess, I'll give you one of mine to read too!" he chuckled a little and he thought to himself "this is going better than expected"

"oh" he said worryingly thinking he may have gone a bit too far again "I understand. sorry" he chuckled nervously "um you don't have to if you don't want to."

He wasn't sure what to say next as he grew nervous once again, the conversation was nice and she was a rather interesting mare but he could never maintain a conversation...one of his cons in his list of pro's and con's.

"no, oh I'm sorry," she sighed, "No I want to its just strange no one ever asks," she managed to say in one breath and then coughed a bit and smiled, "Um so, what," she tried to think, "What is your Cutie Mark and how did you get it?" she asked hoping for a nice story, she enjoyed hearing a story

"oh my cutie mark story really isnt all that special...um..Oh yes I was trying to see what my top speed is when I'm flying, when I thought I reached my limit I burst into an aura that looked like fire and I was boosted forward for 10 seconds when made me go faster too...kind of like a boost ability...I could only do one a day but I can now do at least seven now" he went into deep thought and remembered when he first did it "that was a good day" he added.

"What about your cutie mark? its certainly unique, how did you get it?"

"well," she closed her eyes, "it was late in the cold season when my sister ran away," she said slowly and thought and smiled at him as she opened her eyes, "It was cold and dark and I ran out in the middle of the night to find her," she sighed, "I shielded he on the trek home with my own body, saved her life," she smiled at him, "The wings are for guardian angel," she said showing her mark, "And the sapphire heart is to show how precious my love for others is," she sighed, "Bur how fragile my own can be,"

Mojo was starting to get interested,"Sharks? That sounds cool!" She stated as she remembered her one pet,"I have a pet Slugshroom."She said, before realizing he probably wouldn't know what that was,"It's like a large snail covered in mushrooms." She explained with a smile,"How do you take care of so many pets?"She asked,"Must be hard work!"

It was a good start for Lore. The mare didn't seem disinterested in him. Now he had to think of a way to continue the conversation.

"So tell me a little about yourself. what do you like to do?"

Mojo nodded as he gave his explanation, that made sense, and she was flattered he thought her pet was "cool". Most Equestrians "ewwed" at the thought of such animals,"Oh! It is from my homeland, the Mareabian. I brought Funguy over with me mostly because the Mushrooms that grow on his back are very useful for potion making."She explained,"It is actually one of the few friendly animals where I come from!" She laughed.

Mojo was delighted to hear that, most ponies thought that the Mareabian was an extremely dangerous group of islands with a weak and corrupt government full of bandits. And while that was true it was still rude!

"Really? Wow! My brother actually maintains a boat incase he ever has a reason to go back! I'm sure he would love to take you!"She offered happily, maybe this WAS a good idea!

(Sorry I'm late! )

Melody giggle a bit at the seapony's quirk on the the paring. My dead wierdo is a word I wouldn't use maybe unique is more like it. I am Sweet Melody a pleasure to meet you my dear Flare. she replied bowing her head a little.

Flare couldn't help smiling at the unicorn's bow. Old-fashioned, maybe, but charming, though he couldn't reciprocate due to his rolling aquarium. He looked around for a topic of conversation and decided cutie marks were always safest. "Violin, huh?" he said, nodding at the instrument on her flank. "Have you been playing long?" He immediately did a mental facepalm. Of course she had. It was her cutie mark.

"Never mind, don't answer that, dumb question," he said with a short laugh. "Are you a professional, though?"

((SO sorry, super busy day!))

Heidi shuffled awkwardly and peeked at Draco through her feathery bangs.

"Hey there. I'm Heidiara Nobeli, but everybody just calls me Heidi. I'm a nurse."

She felt so silly, talking to this pegasus. She felt shy and flustered all at the same time.