Suddenly !

kunio18

I was going to say it depended on which one, but after thinking about it, no. Every single one, the first thing I'd do if they appeared beside me is hug. :kissy:

After that, I'm not sure what I'd do. Probably just try and talk to them about stuff. :blah:

Is there a flash/noise? Or is it literally just "suddenly, pony"?

Also, like SteelEagle said, the pony in question would probably be very surprised at suddenly being not in Equestria. Except maybe Doctor Whooves. And then there would be bigger problems than him suddenly being in my house.

After calming them... it would depend on the pony.

Well, as much as I'd like to hug the, I'd resist that first since they'd be freaked out.

If it was Twilight, well I'd be asking all kinds of questions, especially on magic and what it is like being the student of Celestia.

• Like 2

First of all, no hugs at first, because, come on, you're suddenly teleported to a strange world and then some creature 3 times your size is grasping you... Not a good way to make an impression. I would probably would calm the pony down then start talking... and of course, it depends on the pony. And then you wouldn't want to reveal that you know too much... it would be creepy if someone knew everything about your life. And then there is the possibility of the pony finding out that they are a fictional character, as in "My Little Dashie". That wouldn't be good.

• Like 1