The "Dear Princess Celestia" thread!

Dear Princess Celestia...

Today, I learned that just because something is important for you to finish, doesn't mean you'll always be able to see it through to the end. If it becomes too much to handle, try talking to someone about getting it set back to a time when you're more prepared to take on the challenges. By overcoming the stress of an overbearing workload, you can accomplish just about anything.

Your faithful subject,

Total-Tortilla.

hi hi

Dear Princess Celestia,

I was reminded of a very important lesson about friendship. Friends don't need to all be the same in order to remain friends. Everypony is allowed to have their own opinion on things, even if it doesn't agree with your own. But as long as you've got a little common ground, you can move past your differences.

Your faithful student

Dear Princess Celistia

Please find and kill Hotsauce for me.

Your crazy mothersilly goose Acynder

Whats wrong with Hotsauce? If you can't handle the heat. Stay out of the Directory.

Dear Princess Celestia

Today I killed an Orange and i liked it. Is there something wrong with me?

Is it because i watch to many gory movies? Because that starting to worry my friends.

Your faithful subject Penumbra

Dear Princess Celestia,

A few days ago I was reminded that its ok for ponies to be fierce rivals who will do anything (within fairness) to win in game but as long as we don't take personally we can be good friends out of it

Your sometimes loyal subject

LB

Dear Princess Celestia,

I don't know if its ok for ponies to be fierce rivals who will do anything to win in game but it's sure can be fun. Too bad some can take it personally and can't be good friends out of it.

Your devoted subject,

Ashwood

Dear Princess Celestia,

I don't know if its ok for ponies to be fierce rivals who will do anything to win in game but it's sure can be fun. Too bad some can take it personally and can't be good friends out of it.

Your devoted subject,

Ashwood

you should see my TF2 crew; we can call each other horrible names, be harsh and sarcastic and generally be d**ks in game but out of it its all cool

anyway:

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I had the strangest dream, everything about it felt unreal and wrong

Is it a premonition, my subconscious farting or dreams of a past life?

Your occasional student

LB

Dear Princess Celestia

Today, I learned that writing a 50K word novel in a month is exceedingly difficult, and I now have to type with one hand because I hurt my right hand. That being said, it is also good fun. I enjoy coming up with new ideas for the story.

Now, I'm off to get myself an OC pony wallpaper.

Your protege

daft

Dear Princess Celestia,

Please stop watching me sleep.

It's very unnerving.

Your loyal (albeit worried) subject, Total-Tortilla.

You silly thats the Invisible Pink Unicorn, not Celestia

The IPU is the benevolent being that watches over you in your daily life and will never ask you to do stuff like clean your whole town just to host an informal tea party or build a cult of personality for her

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that if you want to do something right, do it yourself. Most of my minions... I mean... the ponies under me are really great when doing their work but they seem to forget every important details when new updates come in. Even though they sign off an agreement form, they magically forget about it the next day and I'm often the Pony to fix this up.

Your faithful servant,

Xiee

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I was (painfully) reminded that going into work when you are sick, even when you have good intentions of helping your co-ponies and staying on top of that growing inbox--is not always The Best Idea. I promise I will learn my lesson this time.

Faithfully watching the clock,

Lyric

P.S. Thank you also for appearing in the foam of my latte this morning as a sign that I am, in fact, delirous. Lots of love <3

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I found out how mentally exthausting and perhaps even emtionally scaring it is to work all day and night to the hours off dawn only ot get three hours sleep then going in to work at college for another five hours can takes it toll on both the mind and the body. The art of preparing for all eventualities must be practiced to stop this having to be ever done again.

You faithful, pyschotic lightning god...wait. Why am I writting to you?

Dear Princess Celestia,

I got a $313 speeding ticket on the highway yesterday... can you spot me? I mean, I don't know what the conversion rate is on bits to dollars, but I'm sure it's pretty good. For me, anyway. And before you ask, no I wasn't paying attention, and the speed zone was 65. But honestly? I didn't even notice the guy. It was a marked cruiser and everything! The words 'State Police' were in black against a yellow strip for goodness sake!

While I'm at it, I may as well ask if you've seen my toothbrush. I can't find it, and my breath is really starting to smell. Like, I'm choking on my own breath. I sure as heck ain't using my roommate's, and I'm broke (hense my previous request). Now that I think about it, I should probably go to Rarity with this letter, but oh well. I'm already half way through and there's no going back now! I really need a haircut too. More money I don't have at the moment, but everythign will turn out fine I'm sure.

Wait, I know Twilight usually tells you something about friendship when she writes you... is that the criteria for sending letters to you outside of the aristocracy? Anyway, I guess I learned that friends are there to support you in your time of need... seeing as a friend of mine was in the passenger seat when I got pulled over. AND. And. Friends ALSO... give friends money when they really really need it.

Huh?

Huh?

Anyway, think about it. Tell Luna I said hello, even if she just kinda gives you a wierd look cuz she has no idea who I am.

Peace.

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that all ponies have an additional magic ability to warp time. I just go on the internet, come across ponies, and WHAM! Suddenly I get metaphorically punched into next week, except it's (thankfully) more like a few hours than a week.

Your faithful student,

Chocodemon