Season 3 Information Thread (Spoilers inside)

Well, there was a confirmation of Trixie's return, so sounds reasonable.

So, if episodes 1 and 2 are Crystal Empire related, 3 is Pinkie breaking the laws of genetic manipulation, and 5 is Trixie playing Qui Gon Jin/ Darth Maul with Twilight, what is episode 4?

Well, there was a confirmation of Trixie's return, so sounds reasonable.

So, if episodes 1 and 2 are Crystal Empire related, 3 is Pinkie breaking the laws of genetic manipulation, and 5 is Trixie playing Qui Gon Jin/ Darth Maul with Twilight, what is episode 4?

maybe the bullying themed episode?

i mean i dont know its just a shot in the dark but it could happen...

Did someone say moondancer? I just LOVE Moondancer.

2899964257_01f335c8d1.jpg

*insert big cheeky grin here*

I am still guessing the magic duel is with Trixie. I HONESTLY do not think they would release several toys of her recently if she wasn't going to come back, and I am still holding out hope that she is "the villain that makes a comeback in a big way". I hope she moves to Ponyville permanently post-a lesson learned and making friends. Maybe she went back to school!

I am still guessing the magic duel is with Trixie. I HONESTLY do not think they would release several toys of her recently if she wasn't going to come back, and I am still holding out hope that she is "the villain that makes a comeback in a big way". I hope she moves to Ponyville permanently post-a lesson learned and making friends. Maybe she went back to school!

Considering how far out of Twilight's league Trixie is, I'm guessing that medallion she's seen wearing in those pics (If it's not just bad Photoshop) might come into play and make her a suitable foe for Twilight. Still, I'd love to see her move into Ponyville as well. She's cute and she probably needs a friend or six.

Considering how far out of Twilight's league Trixie is, I'm guessing that medallion she's seen wearing in those pics (If it's not just bad Photoshop) might come into play and make her a suitable foe for Twilight. Still, I'd love to see her move into Ponyville as well. She's cute and she probably needs a friend or six.

Considering how it is very likely Twilight will win the duel, Trixie will be extremely unhappy, and I doubt she would want to move in :/

Considering how it is very likely Twilight will win the duel, Trixie will be extremely unhappy, and I doubt she would want to move in :/

I'm guessing Trixie might lose the duel, but end up being the hero for the episode, saving the day and earning the friendship of the ponies of Ponyville ...I dunno. We shall see! :twisted:

http://tvlistings.za...0416?aid=zap2it

So many episode titles!

S03, E09 [colour=#333333]Apple Family Reunion[/colour] 12/22/2012

S03, E07 [colour=#333333]Wonderbolt Academy[/colour] 12/15/2012

S03, E06 [colour=#333333]Sleepless in Ponyville[/colour] 12/08/2012

S03, E05 [colour=#333333]Magic Duel[/colour] 12/03/2012

S03, E04 [colour=#333333]One Bad Apple[/colour] 12/07/2012

S03, E03 [colour=#333333]Too Many Pinkie Pies[/colour]

Seems we'll be skipping the 8th episode. It's probably set for next year.

I like that E04 and E09 both give hope for AJ. :smug:

Still seems to be missing the confirmed Scootaloo episode. :halo:

The date listings ARE weird though, so this isn't 100% confirmed.