Favorite pony mane hair doo

kunio18

For me im going for Vinyl Scratch, i by far think she has the coolest mane that ive seen within the show and the fandom pieces of art, its just epic, and ill also have to go for Apple jacks too when she has it down, ive seen some of it on deviant art and she looks fabulous.

so how about you lot, which of your beloved pony's mane do you love the most ?

This seems kind of familiar. Might already be a thread for this.

Anyway, Celestia wins, no questions asked. :)

AJ is best for mane six though. :smug:

Whhhhhat?! You didn't say Rarity?! :-o

Guards, seize this pony! He's obviously a fake Phil -- a changeling!

Whhhhhat?! You didn't say Rarity?! :-o

Guards, seize this pony! He's obviously a fake Phil -- a changeling!

Rarity's mane style is fine; I do like it, but it's actually far from my favorite. I actually think she's kind of cuter with other styles (the "artist" look during the "Becoming Popular" song montage comes to mind).

My love for Rarity has more to do with the attitude than anything else (though I really love her colors and her eyes, so I suppose some of it is still based on appearances ;) ).

• Like 1

Cadance and Shining Armor are my favorites. Rarity is my favorite of the mane six though :idea:

Especially when she has the french mane. I know it's not actually french, but I'm just basing it on how she's called 'French Rarity' with that mane.

I find either Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie's to be most interesting to me, meaning favorite.

Just how it looks good, but so little care is really taken into it (You can tell how both or unkempt in one way or another) shows that anypony can make that look, well...look good!

And...you can't tell me the cotton candy-like mane of Pinkie Pie ISN'T the biggest eye-catching attribute ever, xD

I'll go with Celestia for the sheer originality of it the first time I saw it!

If I cannot choose godlike hair then I will go with filly Rainbow Dash.

Also if I can choose 'circumstantial' hair, Twilights morning hair (e.g. Bridle Gossip)

EDIT:- I R GUD SPELLUR