Who is Worst Pony

Ever notice during the song when the Jelly-Pony shows up, Sweetie Bell never turns her back on the guy..He's that creepy. :unsure:

That note was hold out for so long, and because of the creepy jelly fetish pedo expression, I totally expected a pop-up of some sort. Like it was Luna Game or something. He's super creepy.

All this Jelly Stallion hate! He's great shipped to Derpy (or related in some way):

OUjw4.png

But that would be really creepy if they were related and shipped. Oh Celestia...

Edit: New theory! Maybe Derpy is her own pony species. So we have Earth Ponies, Pegasi, Unicorns, Alicorns, and Derpsi!

• Like 1

All this Jelly Stallion hate! He's great shipped to Derpy (or related in some way):

OUjw4.png

But that would be really creepy if they were related and shipped. Oh Celestia...

Edit: New theory! Maybe Derpy is her own pony species. So we have Earth Ponies, Pegasi, Unicorns, Alicorns, and Derpsi!

I thought Jelly Stallion Pony was funny. :lol: P.S. Derpsi LOL :lol:
  • Like 1

Thats a very.. Interesting Derpy theory.

But anyway...

I still strongly dislike Diamond tiara. Hopefully it's something to grow out of, but, by the looks of it I do think it'd be a long nasty habit...

(Just my opinion...)

Now that I think about it, Braeburn annoyed me quite a bit, actually. I didn't have a problem with his personality; it was the way he talked... It wasn't even his accent, it was just... Gah, I can't put my finger on it.

C'mon, I can't be the only one who felt this way, hm? :P

Now that I think about it, Braeburn annoyed me quite a bit, actually. I didn't have a problem with his personality; it was the way he talked... It wasn't even his accent, it was just... Gah, I can't put my finger on it.

C'mon, I can't be the only one who felt this way, hm? :P

I don't have a problem with Applejack's cousin. Braeburn was a good character in my opinion.

Hmmm Worst Pony? I guess I would have to say the Flim Flam Brothers. THey seem well liked but ugh something about them annoyed me XD -_- they were just so...tacky maybe and then they barge in and start serving crappy cider. Then again, I'm not sure if their cider with quality control is as bad as their cider without but still something was just ugh about those two XD.

Hmmm Worst Pony? I guess I would have to say the Flim Flam Brothers. THey seem well liked but ugh something about them annoyed me XD -_- they were just so...tacky maybe and then they barge in and start serving crappy cider. Then again, I'm not sure if their cider with quality control is as bad as their cider without but still something was just ugh about those two XD.

For me The Flim Flam Brothers and the episode they appear in (Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6,000) are both ok. There are only two things that I liked about the episode. Those two things are Flim Flam Brothers Song and Applejack's I didn't learn anything friendship report everything was decent or ok not bad and didn't hate but not necessarily good either. That's just my opinion though i'll let everybody/ pony else think what they want.

What's wrong with you RD is awesome she's best pony. Rainbow Dash is loyal to her friends, she's a brave, tough and cool tomboy and can fly fast enough to perform a Sonic Rainboom.

Oh boy here it comes. The crys of the fanboys.

Edited by Diomedes
Inappropriate language removed.

Ahahhaha~ careful now now~^_n

Rainbow Dash for me is cool I like her, she isn't my favorite but I do like her. Whether or not someone likes her or dislikes her doesn't matter to me lol.So, who's your favorite pony Acynder? (Blahh gotta get used to these usernames I don't even know how to pronounce some of them XD then again, mine as well. You guys can just call me SOSy (Saucy) it's easy)

Flim Flam Brothers nehhh XD. At first when I heard the song I was like, "-_- When is it going to end? -_-" Then, I went on ahead and listened to it for a second time and I was like, "Hmm not too bad I guess." Hah, and that is true I don't remember if there was a friendship lesson in that episode. I think the lesson was the classic quality is better than quantity and it doesn't matter how fast or something. Also, they should really think about one cider per pony XD. Pinkie gets like 5 and is like =DD then Rainbow gets none and is like FFFFFUUUU!!!! D;< D;< >;OO