you know you're obsessed with MLP: FIM when

punky

- When you can't look at anything remotely equine-related, no matter how arcane, without thinking of ponies

-When you listen to music and pretend that your favourite characters are the ones performing the songs onstage or in the studio (eg. I've had Vinyl Scratch across all manner of genres, playing bass, drums, keyboards, guitar, what have you. And anything that has strings in it has got to have Lyra, Octavia, and other string-playing ponies!)

-When you daydream about romancing whichever mares/stallions catch your eye

You know you're obsessed with MLP: FiM when you are ecstatic from watching Slice of Life for the first time.

And then watched it again.

When you're about to make a post in this thread while watching Slice of Life and then see this while you're watching it.

When you planned on going to bed after watching just one more lore video, and realize "just one more" was about three hours of youtube.

When you start thinking about Pony magical metaphysics as if they were actual physics.

Feeling intense dismay at the idea the series will (probably) end one day.

• 2 weeks later...

-You find yourself eyeing the pink aisle scanning for Fluttershy plushies.

-The local convenience store has limited the amount of Cheetos you are allowed to buy in one day.

-You were awake for one of Seth's Untitled posts on EqD. (ponies deprive people of sleep! it's true!)

-When you realize that there isn't a millisecond of content you haven't watched on ACRacebest's channel. (I am without shame!)

-You find yourself shouting angrily to the sky "LARSON!!"

When you have an entire ecosystem of bronies in the town you live in and are all buddy buddy. And do traditional Sketchart for the ones who host campaigns on a whim just so they can show images and in turn attribute your work <3

When this makes you extremely jealous. Seriously. I'm jelly of that xD

• Like 1

When you start designing a mod to add ponification to a video game.  (Guilty)

When you listen to music and pretend that your favourite characters are the ones performing the songs onstage or in the studio

I've actually done this with my OC.  Imagined her on lead guitar, playing "Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold.

• Like 1

When you're randomly jogging, and you start imagining what it's like to be able to fly like a pegasus...

Or walk on clouds.

And when you spend your vacation online, on pony sites.

I'm... incredibly guilty of that. Obviously. x3

• Like 1