*Accept.

I want to see Squirrel Girl. She and Pinkie would get along FAMOUSLY.

squirrel-girl-don-hillsman.jpg

or Nightcrawler, but only from the 70's time period when he was obsessed with being Errol Flynn and only if the Bamfs came along too.

N4-06.gif

Who's Squirrel Girl? Good idea about Nightcrawler though especially if he wound up in Equestria due to a teleportation error.

Who's The Maxx you guys are bringing in super heroes I never heard of before?

Ever heard of Google?

I remember the Maxx, I liked it OK, and have a creepy doll thing I named Isz. I don't think I got past the first 3 issues of the comic though (it came out when my only income was babysitting money), and I remember the MTV Cartoon. But would Equestria be the outback? That kind of might work and be HILARIOUS. Julie's all broken and her imaginary safe place is Equestria.

Ever heard of Google?

I remember the Maxx, I liked it OK, and have a creepy doll thing I named Isz. I don't think I got past the first 3 issues of the comic though (it came out when my only income was babysitting money), and I remember the MTV Cartoon. But would Equestria be the outback? That kind of might work and be HILARIOUS. Julie's all broken and her imaginary safe place is Equestria.

Yeah I know about Google that's where I got my old and current avatar from I guess i'm just hoping that people will tell me.

A thought occured to me while watching Transformers Prime on The Hub. While I don't technically know if any of the various Transformers shows are considered superhero cartoons I realized that Transformers Prime and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic both Hasbro liscensed shows on The Hub. If any crossover was likely to happen it would be this one. Plus we can have the cartoon version of The Rainbow Dash vs. Starscream Death Battle and that would be awesome.

Not a specific character, but I would love superhero themes to make their way in. Like the Speed Force, Super Soldier programs, the Green Lantern Corp, Galactus, etc.

Oh wait, Galactus is a specific character. Oh well. I stand by it.

Galactus in MLP FiM would The Elements of Harmony work on someone so big and powerful. Plus Mane Six with Green Lantern rings is an awesome idea.

I actually preferred the look of the horse Maxx over the standard 'Slightly edited Hobo-Wolverine Sam Kieth liked to draw). And there was a Green Lantern hose before....

Oh boy, Tony would be fun cause he HATES magic. He'd be there in armored pony form trying to get out of the FIM dimension while cursing up a storm. Maybe he'd be stuck with Dr Doom like he was in the whole Camelot saga...

Oh boy, Tony would be fun cause he HATES magic. He'd be there in armored pony form trying to get out of the FIM dimension while cursing up a storm. Maybe he'd be stuck with Dr Doom like he was in the whole Camelot saga...

And now a crossover fic (That's probably been done before) is just waiting to happen. And I'm sure Tony would be just smitten to all of a sudden be surrounded by a population of pastel colored ponies in an extremely happy and peaceful setting. :D