Gravity Falls

I'm more curious as to who the author of books are, but then again its hardly a personal mystery. I'm sure everyone wants to know.

Perhaps it was the eighth and a half president and all that silliness was a front...

Not to mention, why does that pyramid in the last part of the intro creep me out.

Hey, if it wasn't President Quentin Trembley, we'd all be speaking pancake by now!

Interesting to see the show is slightly based off the creator's (Alex Hirsch) life..Mabel is also based off his real twin sister..And Gravity Falls itself is based off of The Oregon Vortex.... :-|

I was watching some of the episodes and I have to admit, Disney has a pretty good show here! I find myself laughing at plenty of the characters personalities traits, Gruncle Stan and Mabel especially! Dipper is alright, he has a good personality for him, and the others are rememberable too! The different things they go through are quite original for the most part and it's hilarious with what they do have! Gives me hope in Disney animated shows, just wish they'd air more of the older stuff!

After watching every episode (including the newest one with the return of Gideon) about twice, I can safely say Stan is my favorite character in the show. I just love the animation and look he has, not to mention he has a surprising amount of great lines.

Course, there isn't a character on the show that hasn't had a great line at some point in time.

Yeah. Mable is great..Then again, she's voiced by Kristen Schaal..Who has been on everything from the Daily Show to Toy Story 3....If you've seen her, she's basically Mable all grown up. :smirk:

• Like 1

Yeah. Mable is great..Then again, she's voiced by Kristen Schaal..Who has been on everything from the Daily Show to Toy Story 3....If you've seen her, she's basically Mable all grown up. :smirk:

[colour=#0000ff]I'm up to episode four now, and am solidly hooked! Check it out! I even found a Mabel pony! You know what would be cool? If just once, Mabel wore a pink sweater with Pinkie Pie on it! [/colour]

tumblr_m91786Vq6Y1rcy8jmo1_1280.png