LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Wowee, somepony is popular.

What? Popular? xD

I have a signature request.

Think you could draw Lightning Dancer with her head on Black Moon's shoulder?

I'd like the letters SRG to appear somewhere in it, and if you have space anything Scootaloo or Pink Floyd related would melt my heart like chocolate in a microwave.

I realize you're super busy, and artist-to-artist I have no time expectations whatsoever. Thanks for considering this request!

Yep, challenge accepted!

I may have to destroy you...

That all depends...you'll have to wait in line with a request for that :)

Thanks a lot, man. :)

Of course, of course! Not a problem!

I see that your tickets are full but I am more than willing to wait, since quality is worth it!

My request is simple I would like you to draw Zecora with a wet mane, standing with one leg raised, not looking mad, just wet, and sorta sexy, nothing over the top.

I'd like this to be hand drawn, not a vector of wet mane Rarity and you can put this at the bottom of the requests coming in! I look foreward to seeing it.

I see that your tickets are full but I am more than willing to wait, since quality is worth it!

My request is simple I would like you to draw Zecora with a wet mane, standing with one leg raised, not looking mad, just wet, and sorta sexy, nothing over the top.

I'd like this to be hand drawn, not a vector of wet mane Rarity and you can put this at the bottom of the requests coming in! I look foreward to seeing it.

I vector, but I don't vector trace... D:

And your accepted :3 This is to good to pass up. xD

http://www.canterlot...st/#entry290688

Please only do this if you want, don't feel obliged to do it.

Its hard to explain why I do this for ponies of Canterlot...It's my way of giving back I guess. I'll do any request, and so far, everypony that follows the rules when requesting, has had their request done! You're no exception!

(That means yes :P)

Oh, if you're open to requests, could I have one of my character, Wordsworth Psmith? Most of the coloration/personality details are in the profile description, though details about his manestyle and facial expressions can be found here (they're human, but they served as an inspiration for this pony):

Psmith_Journalist_by_WongHyo.jpg

Art credit to WongHyo

Anyway, if you could do a pony version of the bottom sketch, that'd be great. I mean, if you can fit it in.

Oh, if you're open to requests, could I have one of my character, Wordsworth Psmith? Most of the coloration/personality details are in the profile description, though details about his manestyle and facial expressions can be found here (they're human, but they served as an inspiration for this pony):

Psmith_Journalist_by_WongHyo.jpg

Art credit to WongHyo

Anyway, if you could do a pony version of the bottom sketch, that'd be great. I mean, if you can fit it in.

"LM's 'One-Stop' Art Request Thread [OPEN]" :) Well it DOES say I'm open...

Of course shouldn't be a problem!

Could I put one in for Teddy?

Mhm. Of course I can, any specifics?

• Like 1

Hello

:smirk: I'm new to this site. Could you please make some art for me of my ponysona Ballroom Blitz? Just an avatar or something :) This is her, the one on the left: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1219270&size=large&format=auto&rev=1350521704

Thank you so much

<3

Sure! No problem!

Welcome to Canterlot, by the way!

LM: Would you mind doing a picture for me that I could use, or have made, into a banner?

I'd Like my OC Limelight (Whom you can see as my avatar or here http://www.canterlot...imelight-final/)

I'd like to have him sitting at a table or at a desk of some sort speaking into a microphoen, like a radio jockey. Here's an example Picture

581030-53.jpg

However, I'd like it so that rather than being all serious and such as the above picture, that he'd be a bit more relxaed, charismatic, with a Smile of some sort. Like, the kind of smile you do with only half your lip when your really confident, or being a flirt, something along those lines. I just would like him to look like a fun personable character who you could see being a radio host.

Thanks if you can LovinMoonlight!

-edit- this is the type of smile I mean :)

the_padfoot_smirk_by_henryruss-d5eg9lg.jpg

[colour=#d3d3d3]L-Lovy[/colour][colour=#FFA07A], gimmey a-a-art...? I-I wanna sit on big, f-fluffy, pale gold/orange-ish clouds with you on the other one and we're eating cupcakes b-b-because it's p-pwetty[/colour]