Borderlands 2

Chonico

I picked up the Collector's Loot Chest Replica today. I am really enjoying it. The fixed a few of the gripes people had about the first one but I think its best if you experience it first hand.

I won't lie though, Clap Trap is much more annoying this time around :-|

You encounter any glitches yet?

I've just had moment's where I would kill helicopters and the people that were suppose to come out of them end up staying afloat in the air. Shooting still at me, but easy headshots nonetheless.

The cars have gotten into some...weird positions and situations of getting stuck, but nothing that running to a depo and picking another vehicle can't change

Just beat the game about ten hours ago....epic game is flawlessly brilliant imo, I believe game of the year pick. Also on a side note, the game gets HARD as you progress ;).

Also (again) got very epic amounts of enjoyment from this game, 4 hoofs up! *falls* ow..that was worth it.

I hear people are already glitching and such in the game. Already having all 4 characters to level cap... :roll:

Any funny moments or notices? I can say this, I just did a challenge called Tumbaa & Pimon. Two skags you had to kill 10 seconds from each other in the Wilderness preserve. Timon & Pumbaa xD

I've found 3 Easter eggs so far:

1 minecraft, special minecraft area where you fight.. to get a minecraft skin and head

2 Double rainbow!

3 tmnt shoutout starring 4 colored mutants with a strange obsession for pizza and a guy named "flinter"

Also butt stallion is new best pony!

I've found 3 Easter eggs so far:

1 minecraft, special minecraft area where you fight.. to get a minecraft skin and head

2 Double rainbow!

3 tmnt shoutout starring 4 colored mutants with a strange obsession for pizza and a guy named "flinter"

Also butt stallion is new best pony!

Bwahahaahaha...

Handsome Jack is definitely best villain.

• Like 1

So me and a friend started coming up with jokes that we consider our "head-canon" mostly because it's really really funny.

Firstly, and unrelated to ponies, Kamina from Double K is the founder of Tediore.

Secondly, and related to ponies, Butt Stallion (who needs a better name) is the child of Rarity and Tom. Don't ask me how that works.

Well I got borderlands yesterday and I'm already at level 16 as zero the assassin.

I must say I love the game. its environmental is beautiful to look at. I often find myself just looking at the hyperion base for a few minutes before moving on.

I think for my next play through I will be the commando then after that the new mechromancer depending on its release date.

Anyone here own it on xbox and would like to play it with me? :3

Level 17 Commando (got the Tactician class mod). All 3 slots are either purple weapons, green sniper rifles, or acid rocket launcer. Great game! I find it better than the original actually especially that faces, colors, and what not. Been playing through with a friend but always looking for fellow bronies to play with (xbox live).

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind playing. I've beaten the game once as a siren and have just been doing the bad challenges since. Lost so much money from having to die for some of the challenges, but they are funny xD. It is indeed better then the first and can't wait to see where they head when DLC starts coming out after slaughterdome.