Ahoy

EbenLynx

About Myself: Aspiring animator, currently attending Westwood College. Interested in doing cartooning professionally. I enjoy casual gaming in some of my free time, and also wanted to give roleplaying another shot...

How I found Canterlot.com: Google. Was looking for a good MLP RP community and this one seemed to be the most active and organized.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Saw references popping up here and there on the net. Gave the show a try after Know Your Meme posted about it on Tumblr. Became hooked just before season 2 started.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Ahoy! I just found this site recently, and I'm excited to get back into roleplaying. I've only tried RP once before on another (less organized) site, MLP even... though it did not turn out pretty :-o Anyway, I'm also here to get more involved with the fandom, as I've mostly been a lurker until now. When it comes to styles of stories and roleplays, I particularly enjoy those that are dark, but in a quirky and playful sort of way, like what you'd see in Tim Burton's style of work. I don't have an OC ready yet, but I'll be starting with some doodles soon (hopefully something to replace my current avatar :lol:), and then I'll work on the backstory, etc. With that, I'll be off for now, but I hope to see some of you in an RP soon!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys :)

Welcome indeed! An animation student? Have you made any ponystuff?

I've made a few simple pony animations in 3D, using versions of KP-ShadowSquirrel's models that I rigged for Maya. They can be found on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EbenSWF

Welcome to Canterlot! You're looking to get into animation, do you draw as well? Or do you purely run the animation side of the project? I'd love to see some of your work over in the Creativity section some time!

Indeed, I do draw. However, I'm definitely in need of more practice - my school mostly focuses on 3D animation, though I'm more interested in cartooning (hand drawn work). Perhaps taking requests on the creativity forum will be good motivation to practice more...

Indeed, I do draw. However, I'm definitely in need of more practice - my school mostly focuses on 3D animation, though I'm more interested in cartooning (hand drawn work). Perhaps taking requests on the creativity forum will be good motivation to practice more...

I'm looking forward to seeing your thread!

Welcome to Canterlot! Its nice to meet you. My name is Lovin' Moonlight, or just LM for short. I will definitely check out some of your animation work, I've always wanted to try animation the way that LP does it, but its really not my forte. :|

I'd love to see some of your works as well, there are quite a few artist who have request threads for whatever reason and I'm sure people would love to hel you practice and gret better with some rather interesting request.

Hope to see you around the site, and if you need anything just let me know.FolarinSmiling_zpsd1ccaa59.png