Art Requests Wanted

ArcadePerfect

When you said Celestia I could only think of...

"Oh GOD, her mane! Her mane is the end of any artist!"

Aaaaaargh, you have discovered my sinister plot to send all artists mad in a fit of jealousy! :razz:

Truthfully it's because a question in another thread got me thinking that as a ruling (worshipped?) deity or fanon tyrant she doesn't get enough genuine affection. Hence, hugs for Celestia!

As a non-understanding non-artist, if it is a headache then not to worry ;)

Aaaaaargh, you have discovered my sinister plot to send all artists mad in a fit of jealousy! :razz:

Truthfully it's because a question in another thread got me thinking that as a ruling (worshipped?) deity or fanon tyrant she doesn't get enough genuine affection. Hence, hugs for Celestia!

As a non-understanding non-artist, if it is a headache then not to worry ;)

Well I'm not really the one drawing it, so it's really up to Arcade. Who knows, he could be able to draw! (Cursed wavy, sparkly, mane -.-')

If the fourth one on the list means that you are taking a second batch of three* then may I request a picture of Celestia getting a cuddle from the pony or foal of your choice.

*If you have plenty to be getting on with, then not to worry :)

I'll try however it's minimum priority. Probably wont even be sketched until the first 2 are done. And yes her mane shall be a nuisance.

Well I'm not really the one drawing it, so it's really up to Arcade. Who knows, he could be able to draw! (Cursed wavy, sparkly, mane -.-')

OMG I LOVE YOU SIG <3

Feel free to make my request the lowest of the low priorities or knock it off. I don't wish for something that you are doing for fun (art practice) and that you have kindly opened to the community (by fulfilling requests) to suddenly become some sort of chore. :)

Feel free to make my request the lowest of the low priorities or knock it off. I don't wish for something that you are doing for fun (art practice) and that you have kindly opened to the community (by fulfilling requests) to suddenly become some sort of chore. :)

I don't think he means all these requests are getting to be a nuisance, he sounds more excited than anything else! :D

i want to do them. it's my schedrule keeps getting tighter and tighter. My goal of finishing most of this weekened looks bleak considering only Lovin's is partly colored.

Well take your time, two attributes you need as stated for this part of the forum are patience and gratitude.

And its as per your right to receive both. We can wait...I hope there aren't any objections to that. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

That's the magical thing about requests. There's no obligation to do them, so if you've got other more important stuff to take care of (school, work, family, friends, personal health, etc.) then art takes a back seat.

Sort out your affairs first and don't worry about setting a deadline for it being done! It's not like we're going anywhere anyway!

That's the magical thing about requests. There's no obligation to do them, so if you've got other more important stuff to take care of (school, work, family, friends, personal health, etc.) then art takes a back seat.

Lol I know? People are like, 'sorry for taking so long with your request D:' and I'm like... it's free art, do I even have a right to complain about time?

Hai scamp! C: Am I too late to make a request..? Cause if not, it would be absolutely wonderous if you could draw my little actress for me, Fresco! =D If you could like, have her winking with a rose in her mouth, that would be amazing!

So! Here's what she looks like! I really like how the artist did her hair and cutie mark in the second one of these more than how I did them in the first, so go off of that one for those. x#3

And here is all of her info and stuffs, but there's no way you'll need all of that. XD

Name: Fresco

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Red

Coat colour: Blue

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: They are both tri-colored with a pink, a purple, and an in-between colour. Her mane is short and spiked, while her tail is similar, but a medium length.

Physique: A tad chubbier than average, but still very pretty

Cutie Mark: A theater mask, black on one side and white on the other (See picture)

Origin/Residence: She was born and raised in lower Manehattan.

Occupation: Local thespian, mostly performs musical theater. She also sells paintings as a side job.

Motivation: She actually only started doing theater in order to pay the bills. As she has always been somewhat of a drama queen anyways, she naturally made a wonderful actress, and knew music just from being part of her family. She used to dream of one day being able to retire from it and become a full time artist, just like her mother, but nowadays she just isn't so sure what she'd like to do. She enjoys both, she just enjoys art a bit more, but acts because it's a fun, easy way for her to make a living. She likes to get into character's heads, thinking about what it is that makes them tick.

Likes: Coffee, her brother's parties, getting noticed, creating art, flirting, singing, music in general, gossip, rainy days, roses

Dislikes: Not being in the spotlight, waiting, anything orange flavored, early mornings

Character Summary: Fresco is an actress, born and raised in lower Manehattan. Her parents are both unicorns. Her dad is an acoustic engineer for Manehattan Premium Audio Inc., an audio speakers manufacturing company. His name is White Noise. It pays a good amount of bits so they live rather comfortably. Because of the type of work White Noise does, he works long hours and so Fresco never really got to get very close to him, but her brother, Bass Drop, got very interested in music because of him. Thus her mother took care of her and her brother most of the time. Her mum is an up-and-coming painter in the Manehattan artist community. Her name is Chroma Canvas. She paints everything from nature to the synthetic workings of Manehattan. Fresco became interested in art from watching her. Many times, Chroma's art brings out emotion in others, which Fresco found very inspiring. She always tries to bring a reaction out of others in her work, be it good or bad. Many believe that her mother must infuse her art with magic, but Fresco knows better than that.

Cutie Mark Story: As a younger foal, Fresco had always dreamed of becoming an artist, just like her mum. However, try as she might, she was only the second best in her class, and because of her competitive personality, she couldn't help but be bothered by it. Around the time of Nightmare Night, her school was having a play. She helped on set, painting the moon in backdrop. She took her time, making every stroke count, careful to make sure that the colors were blending properly, and carefully adding a subtle glow around it. She put in the Mare in the Moon's face, as closely as she could mimic it's appearance in Equestria's nighttime sky. Her teacher came by, complimenting the piece overall, and how well it was looking and how everypony was just doing so wonderously. She pointed out how the clouds, which the little colt that Fresco was second bested to had made, were looking fabulous. Fresco did her very, very best to keep her temper under control, but inside she was fuming. She watched her teacher, wondering why she hadn't said anything about the moon that she had worked so hard on. The teacher began instructing another student who was in the play, who had been struggling with her role of "Nightmare Moon." The teacher instructed that it needed more emotion, but the shy pony just couldn't seem to do it. Watching the teacher explain and the foal seemingly being in a state of endless confusion, Fresco finally lost it. She could act the scene out so much better than her friend had been with ease, and she knew it. She said the line aloud in her frustration, telling the pony that she needed to say it like that. She then began instructing her friend on how she should move for the part, and what her facial expression should be like, and before she could go on any further, the pony who had been trying to get it just turned around and asked the teacher if she could just trade jobs with Fresco and paint instead. After making sure that the pony really wanted to, the teacher asked if it was okay with Fresco. She looked back at her now finished moon, she decided to give it a shot. She calmed down, and really started enjoying herself. The more she thought about it, the more she seemed to like the idea of being an actress. By the time the school play premiered, she shined well over the others, which she liked. When she got her cutie mark for it, she couldn't help but be a bit surprised, as she'd always expected to be an artist.

Personality: She can be a little bratty when things aren't going her way. Fresco can be a little over dramatic at times, but always has fun. She'll only do things that she enjoys doing, so generally, she's pretty happy go lucky.

If you have too many already, it's totally cool. xD Thank you, Perfect!! :>

I was wondering if you would be able of my OC (detailed as follows)

Mane: light brown long jutting out from underneath a black bowler hat

Coat: dark brown but with a slight reddish tinge

CM: a scroll and quill

Misc: wears a light brown vest with gold trim sorry for being so hyper specific but I have always liked how this looks in my head but I don't have any artistic talent

I was wondering if you would be able of my OC (detailed as follows)

Mane: light brown long jutting out from underneath a black bowler hat

Coat: dark brown but with a slight reddish tinge

CM: a scroll and quill

Misc: wears a light brown vest with gold trim sorry for being so hyper specific but I have always liked how this looks in my head but I don't have any artistic talent

Ok!

I'd love it if i could get Starbuster drawn. :) I dont mind what she's doing, I'd love it if she could be talking to luna or at a Party with Pinkie, but whatever is easiest for you, I'd love it.

Here's a picture of her. :)

http://imgur.com/ObIDT

Thanks so much if you do it :D