Really!?..

kunio18

Not everyone can embrace the friendship I guess!

2iuvrkm.jpg

357ohfo.jpg

this has really cheesed me off.

Do haters not have nothing better to do? This is disgraceful. Yeah, go and deface something someone spent hours creating just because you don't like it.

i really wished i live in this part of the world so that i can help clean this mess out, and how for one can this be the highest form of Autism,, nice one anon, you have really stepped down into the lowest form of grade A slime.

i guess haters gonna hate, i guess there's a special place in Tartarus for those disrespectful parasprites.

also I'm quite bothered that some anonymous schmuck has such a poor understanding of autism. i have many family members that are on the spectrum.

It's "anon" because no one wants to be associated with such stupidity.

I respect some graffiti artists. They tag things with their own personal name that they created for tagging. Its not anonymous, its just hard to trace. However if they do something stupid, they know they'll lose cred. And thus they don't.

I'd say love and tolerate, but this doesn't even deserve notoriety. It should just be ignored. Loving and tolerating involves acknowledgement, this shouldn't even be acknowledged.

It's "anon" because no one wants to be associated with such stupidity.

I respect some graffiti artists. They tag things with their own personal name that they created for tagging. Its not anonymous, its just hard to trace. However if they do something stupid, they know they'll lose cred. And thus they don't.

I'd say love and tolerate, but this doesn't even deserve notoriety. It should just be ignored. Loving and tolerating involves acknowledgement, this shouldn't even be acknowledged.

Totally shifting the topic but-

My friend 'Awal' is a pretty avid graffiti artist. He spends his free time doodling new tags in a notebook and cutting stencils out of plastic folders and notebook covers. He's got five rules for what he does that I've come to admire him for.

Rule 1: Respect other taggers (don't overlap work unless it's profane or distasteful).

Rule 2: Avoid gang turf (duh)

Rule 3: No profanity

Rule 4: No tagging locally owned businesses. Franchise/corporations/civ buildings are fair game.

Rule 5: More harder more better (try to tag hard to reach places. Climb or parkour to your tag spot)

I haven't tagged with him in a long while, but I might try it again some time. My old tags were Sloth, Strap, and the last one I used was actually "Kryptchild" which was the first time I used my name. Of course I wont use Krypt if I do take it up again, that'd be silly.

• Like 1

Meh. Stuff like this happens all the time, pony or no pony. I'm just glad I don't have to put up with jerk-graffiti down here in suburbia. ;)

Private homes aren't ever targeted by graffiti artists. Vandals maybe, if it's personal. But you won't see an artist tag up a strangers house.

To expand on the discussion and take this from a slightly different angle, someone worked hard on that mural, and their work was ruined.

---

Rule 1: Respect other taggers (don't overlap work unless it's profane or distasteful).

Rule 4: No tagging locally owned businesses. Franchise/corporations/civ buildings are fair game.

Rule 5: More harder more better (try to tag hard to reach places. Climb or parkour to your tag spot)

I live in a city that encourages creative expression in the downtown area. For some recent examples, check the spoiler:

fairbanks-mural-mark-leon.jpg

chartreuse-mark-leon.jpg

The first piece was commissioned by a friend of mine, and I quite like it. However, I find out of place graffiti art to be distasteful on a much harsher level than your friend. Rule #4 is the main problem.

4A) Franchises? Why is it ok to force the guy who started a Wendy's to pay for cleanup, but it isn't ok to force a local restaurant to pay for clean up? If his art is universally desirable (and it is not), then he should put it everywhere. Number four is worded in such a way that he knows that he is punishing the franchises. The owner of such a business is STILL an entrepreneur who is hiring locals, and at less risk than other businesses.

4B) Corporations? The attitude of "they can afford it" is immature, and, again, he obviously has a mindset of punishing them for some reason.

4C) Civic Buildings? This is mind boggling to me. Nearly every city is in financial trouble and putting additional strain on their resources is a slap in the face, and one that must be endured by all of your city's citizens.

I am all for art, and I think the structured and intentional nature of my city's policy works well. Perhaps I only enjoy 1/3 of the pieces, but the others are still on theme. And there are a few designated areas for grafitti artists as well.

Totally shifting the topic but-

My friend 'Awal' is a pretty avid graffiti artist. He spends his free time doodling new tags in a notebook and cutting stencils out of plastic folders and notebook covers. He's got five rules for what he does that I've come to admire him for.

I haven't tagged with him in a long while, but I might try it again some time. My old tags were Sloth, Strap, and the last one I used was actually "Kryptchild" which was the first time I used my name. Of course I wont use Krypt if I do take it up again, that'd be silly.

Why is it okay to tag franchises, corporation and civic buildings? People still own them and are hurt by the graffiti. Its selfish to tag any building without permission.

Why is it okay to tag franchises, corporation and civic buildings? People still own them and are hurt by the graffiti. Its selfish to tag any building without permission.

Obviously because it's the man.

Gotta you know fight the power.

And yeah.

stuff.

woo hoo.

pass the drugsssssss it's starting to not make sense any more