Season 3 Episode 3 Synopsis

Well, they already did clones in the finale...

Although a magic mirror seems a little far fetched, even for FiM. It does seem Pinkie-esque, though.

I'd say a magic mirror that duplicates you is.. pretty plain and standard magic, really. In terms of magical items it's pretty unremarkable in the long list of magical items used in fiction and folklore. If nothing else, it's far less 'out there' than magical necklaces powered by friendship, and magical nature spirits that are fueled by antagonism and hatred.. And considering how 'standard issue' the power of friendship is.. >____>

Not to mention it doesn't say anything of whether Pinkie's duplicate is 'evil' or not. If anything, judging from the title, I'm gonna say the mirror breaks, or has some side-effect, or maybe Pinkie just overuses it, creating several dozens of Pinkies (hence 'too many') that swarm the town. So the 'clones were done already' thing doesn't really imply here, since there's a difference between 'evil doppelganger' and 'exact duplicate that's the same as the original'.

I regularly use Zapit as a TV reference guide and it is VERY reliable.

I would have to say (unless someone in THAT firm got trolled) that this is legit.

:D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
WAT in the first vid, if you listen closely from the start to about ten seconds, you will hear: I hope I remember right from my NANA..........possible appearence from pinkie family?

It sounds like it's something she was told awhile ago, and she can't go and ask her nana again to be sure, likely because she's passed on by now.