Season 3 Episode 5 Synopsis

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-magic-duel/EP013304160057?aid=zap2it

Airs: December 3rd 1st, 2012

Title: Magic Duel

Synopsis: [colour=#333333]S[/colour][colour=#333333]03[/colour][colour=#333333], E[/colour][colour=#333333]05[/colour][colour=#333333]

When Trixie returns to Ponyville, she defeat Twilight and banishes her from town.[/colour]

GEE, I WONDER WHAT CHARACTER WILL COME BACK THIS EPISODE. :shifty:

Twilight, losing at magic? :?:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I REALLY hope the magical amulet thing is taken care of by episode end... I predict that being a headache for RP.

Poor Brian.XD

Poor Brian..... and he thought it was a good idea to have Trixie join in the same RP adventure as Twilight. :x

Well I am not going to panic or anything; I need to see how the episode plays out. From the clip alone there are so many possibilities. Maybe she elected to use the amulet's dark magic and became enthralled by it, or perhaps the amulet itself possessed or otherwise strongly influences her actions, in either case, causing her to be crueler than she would normally ever be. We will see. No matter what I am sure there is a way to work what happens in this episode into her RPs; I like to believe she is a deep character with a lot of conflicts and issues to work though and that is why she was always so bombastic, boasting, and susceptible to negative influences.

The colouring on that necklace reminds me of Sombra. If it's one of his relics, than he is just that much more sinister.

I was actually thinking the same. It would be awesome if it was part of an overarching plot that will build with a few episodes and leave us with an epic two part conclusion to the season.

The colouring on that necklace reminds me of Sombra. If it's one of his relics, than he is just that much more sinister.

Agreed, though I don't think it's Sombra himself like I've heard some thinking it was, since his eyes always glowed green/purple where hers glowed red. Either way, this is looking to be an awesome epiisode. :D