Establishing a 'Magical Guild' in Canterlot!

PIJIN

I don't think the app honestly looks that far off. It's a good foundation.

You might consider updating to the current application form. In doing so, you can fold the likes/dislikes/motivation into the character summary and elaborate on them there for more detail. You won't really need to add too much to it then. Maybe just a touch more detail to the personality/flaws.

With that, you'd only really have to focus on the cutie mark story and the history sections, and really we do not ask for anything excessive for either of these.

I see origin is undecided at the moment. Now, on the current app form we don't ask for origin as a field (instead asking for the current residence there). Still, figuring out where the character is from will undoubtedly help you shape the character's history. You can take this a number of ways. With the show pony thing, having him come from Las Pegasus might make sense and allow for some fun possibilities. Alternatively, you could have him come from Manehattan, Staliongrad, Fillydelphia or another one of the cities. Once you've settled on that part, it might help give you some ideas for the history. Again, you do not need to go overboard for history. If there isn't much to tell, you don't have to say much.

For the cutie mark story, likewise, you don't need to give us an extreme level of detail (really, the section where we're looking for the most detail is character summary/personality, which you already have a good foundation for). For the story, feel free to keep it simple and just make sure it relates to the character's talents and overall character.

Hope that's some help. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. :)

When I saw "Phil the time Wizard quoted a post you made" in my notifications, I freaked out....I thought I was in trouble for something. Woo, what a relief. Heheh :blush:

Well, this isn't really a question but....

b42.gif

But seriously:

New App form:

I actually forgot about it. I have copy of the original I keep with me so I didn't have to to revisit the page everytime I make an OC. I'll be sure to update to the new one though.

Touching up on personality:

Elaborate, got it.

Origin:

I don't anything about anywhere so I need to take a look. Though with your suggestion of Las Pegasus, I'm leaning towards it.

History / Cutie mark story:

MAGIC

Can't explain it ;)

((waiting on a certain Bellosh to write it for me to assist me with it. I'm clueless))

Questions:

You say I don't need to write in vivid detail but...

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-lol-no.gifrequest denied ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Wait is this even still going? :P

((I'm still not bucking ready either way..))

What do you mean, is I, still going on? Were waiting on you! >.>

....This hasn't started yet.. Right? Clair, you should let me know when you do start it ^^

Nope it hasn't! There will be a post here when it does start.

What do you mean, is I, still going on? Were waiting on you! >.>

I told you not to wait on me. I didn't even post my application for my character until earlier today. Due my policy of not posting an app until i have filled it completely...Though that seems to have put me a little behind schedule.....Not to mention I'm still not finished....

Go ahead and start it, I have no problem with entering into the guild a little late. Though if this is an issue, I'll just drop out.

I told you not to wait on me. I didn't even post my application for my character until earlier today. Due my policy of not posting an app until i have filled it completely...Though that seems to have put me a little behind schedule.....Not to mention I'm still not finished....

Go ahead and start it, I have no problem with entering into the guild a little late. Though if this is an issue, I'll just drop out.

Yesh, having people drop out is EXACTLY what I want to avoid. :3

There won't be any issues at all if you drop by later than everyone else, SilverWisp. After all, they'll be other RPers who'll want to join our group AFTER it gets underway. :)

Yesh, having people drop out is EXACTLY what I want to avoid. :3

Then why not start it already!! :twisted:

I'm late to the Guild, does it matter that much? Start without me, I'll catch up. Blaming me for not starting it...Shoot. Girl, you cray cray. :lol:

There won't be any issues at all if you drop by later than everyone else, SilverWisp. After all, they'll be other RPers who'll want to join our group AFTER it gets underway. :)

BELLOS101

22895588.jpg

Y U KNOW WRITE MY OC'S HISTORY ALREADY!?!?!?!?!?

Y U KNOW WRITE MY OC'S HISTORY ALREADY!?!?!?!?!?

Hit me up through PM if you have specific issues about how you want to write your OC's history. Oh, have you read Davroth's post in your OC app thread yet? :)

Hit me up through PM if you have specific issues about how you want to write your OC's history. Oh, have you read Davroth's post in your OC app thread yet? :)

Okie dokie lokie :)

Oh, and no, I have not. I shall do that then ask for help via PM. Heheh, "via"'s a funny word.. :lol:

EDIT

How did you know I made a thread?....Are you watching me? Who else is watching me? :|:scream:

Okie dokie lokie :)

Oh, and no, I have not. I shall do that then ask for help via PM. Heheh, "via"'s a funny word.. :lol:

EDIT

How did you know I made a thread?....Are you watching me? Who else is watching me? :|:scream:

I'm watching you scamp! ^^

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

*evil laughter*

*reads first post*

Oh boy!! I'm going to go ahead and post next!!

*one finished post later*

Now to submit thi-

*realizes OC is still WIP*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:/

Hooray, I'm the guild's n00b!!

But I still need to finish poof......

Question, is iron pony "canon" to our character's timeline?

I consider it as such for my characters. Special events are under the World of Equestria header; I think they can be taken toward overall continuity just as much as anything else in a WoE section. :)

I consider it as such for my characters. Special events are under the World of Equestria header; I think they can be taken toward overall continuity just as much as anything else in a WoE section. :)

That makes me very happy.