So Tomorrow is the big day, how are you going to be celebrating.

kunio18

SO...how are you lot going to be feeling when that 6 month wait is finally over and ponies will once again be on the telly, how are you going to be celebrating it, i for one don't have the hub so i have got to wait for some lovely person to upload the first part of season 3 to youtube, preferably in 720 dpi

but its crazy to think that season 3 is going to be airing this time tomorrow !!! so

Ive got it all planned:

• get in from my friends 18th party
  • order a massive huge domino's pizza with extra garlic dip
  • make sure i have Dr Pepper too
  • could do with a few extra brony mates too to finish it off and watch the season 3 premier xD

sit back, chill, and watch ponies

Going to see Wreck-It Ralph with a buddy earlier on, then start a TV marathon. We're hoping an HD version of the ep'll be up by the time we get back, so we'll watch that, and then Firefly and other movies/shows.

i too am going to be watching it via youtube, cjuploads2 said he will do everything in his power to upload the FULL 2 part episode as one whole vid, along with posting it in HD on the day of release, i have a bag of doritos and a ice cold glass of milk, and a bowl of cereal with my name on it :D

• Like 1

i too am going to be watching it via youtube, cjuploads2 said he will do everything in his power to upload the FULL 2 part episode as one whole vid, along with posting it in HD on the day of release, i have a bag of doritos and a ice cold glass of milk, and a bowl of cereal with my name on it :D

super let me know when he does that please buddy it normally takes a whole day for somone to upload a HD video when the whole world has already seen it

I ordered Boston's for a big party. Pizza, wings, and subs all lined up. Four bronies, three kids, an infant, and my wife will be there for a viewing party on my epic TV. I, however, will be working.

It's Saturday morning here in Australia and I'm in the process of setting up my home theatre for the new episodes. I'm going to be watching via one of the streams, but due to the time difference between the US and Australia, the episode airs at 2:00am Australian time so I'm in for a bit of a wait. So I've stocked up on the Schweppes lemonade, a bag or two of Doritos (Cheese Supreme) and two large slabs of pizza (shared with the household of course!) for dinner.

Also I've got a new piece of equipment for the home theatre setup a few weeks ago just for the new season. A brand new Panasonic Smart VIERA 42 inch LED 3D/HD TV!:

8137858749_5ed51e76c1_z.jpg

I think I'll wait till after work on Sunday to watch it. So no ponies sneaking up on me and giving me spoilers! :x

And yeah, my TV rocks. 65 inch. My ponies on the screen are life size. :)

Wish I could have a TV that size, but sadly pricing for televisions in Australia are very expensive with a 65 inch set retailing for around $3000 to $5000! Plus I would have to move a few things around just to fit in the room!

But I managed to pick up the Panasonic 42 inch for around $1500 plus five years extended warranty from the retailer, but the picture quality is outstanding when playing episodes through the Apple TV device with the vivid colour settings turned on.

still waiting for the YouTube one before i watch anything c'mon 1080 !dpi.

ive been good so far and watched hardly no spoilers

Cjuploads 2 has the vid rendering now, he made a progess vid and said it should take about an hour or two, i think its in HD, but not sure.....

Some of us should have gotten together an live streamed it. I'm the only brony around my town so I can't really get together to watch it with anyone. After all MLP with friends makes it more fun.

i agree completely with this, however i haz no computer so ima miss out on teh fun >.<