UPDATED(Requests)~Rainbolt's Art Shoppe~(Commissions)

Rainbolt

Howdy Everypony,

Rainbolt is at your service. I am starting off my joining of the website with a bang! I am taking the risk of opening a request shop on here. Even better, with the opening of my shop I will be doing free offers for a little bit! Sadly, I lost my tablet pen, so all digital work will be paused until I buy another or pray I get the Intus5 this Christmas. I mainly use markers for my ponies, but I also commonly use coloured pencils, and watercolours. Also, I am not sure if we can post other work than ponies but I also do mythological creatures and anime! If you would like me to mail you your picture I will, please PM me. More pictures will be updated soon!

Offers: (I have three different types of ponies, Basic Pony-Can be cannon as well as OC, Alicorn-Same as basic pony, and Watercorn-watercoloured ponies, done usually in the same style as sample) \

*Now as Basic Ponies go i can do pairings, couples, doubles ect :) Watercorns one and alicorns one for now thanks!

Basic-

2C70F92B-CEFA-4CBA-B210-822C8E80372F-1178-000000BF0B5EB98C.jpg

Alicorns-

B040583A-C261-42B6-A075-C4D01D09867B-1178-000000BF005026E7.jpg

Watercorns-

0A4E0E01-2641-45F4-B9D3-2F4AAD4BD3B9-1178-000000C35268BBA4.jpg

So, fill out this form and I will get started! I have a busy life off of here so I am sorry if I can not get to it right away! I'll be taking three requests at a time!

Character Name:

Character Description/References:

Type of Request Done:

Pose, clothing, ect?:

Slots

-Open

-Open

-Bellosh

Completed:

-SonicRainboom with LightningDancer Watercorn

-Philthetimewizzard with Radiantsteel Watercorn

-Starstorm with Lichoriche Black

-MyLittlePonyTales with Raven

-MasterMustang with his karate pony thing

:D

Commissions

Here is the updated part guys

:) I have been super busy lately as I am super slow on requests but I decided to open a little Commissions Shop as well. The difference as I learned, commissions, well, they cost a bit of $$$. Why? Commissions take a bit more of my time then normal artwork. They also may take more supplies, which they do, and they cost money. I also put forth a LOT more time for these than requests, as well I do shipping because...

My commissions are what I call Canvas Ponies. I will paint your pony-design-here on a canvas. Pricing is always hard, and I want to be fair

:) Things to keep in mind:

1.) Shipping will be rounded into the fee. International shippers-included

2.) Cost of materials (such as canvas/paints that run out regularly!) will be rounded into the fee

3.) The more complicated the design the more the cost goes up.

I do not have a lot of examples right now but I will add them as I can. I have one right now actually

:) More will come....

3E72512D-E86B-49D8-BDA4-6695DD514864-1606-000001730D6ACDDF.jpg

Please send me a message if you are interested in commissions- just send me a message asking me what you may be interested in and I am sure we can work it out!

Works-In-Progress

(SlOTS)

Coming Soon: Pony Customs?

• Like 1

WOW.

THIS IS AMAZING.

Alright, I'm going to start! I absolutely adore that Watercorn design, so howsabout doing my OC Lightning Dancer in that fashion? Here are some pictures of her...

She's a mare with a pink mane, raspberry and light pink stripes. She has bright green eyes, is a pegasus, and has a lovely eighth-note cutie mark. Her hobbies are speed-flying and music.

Just to clarify, is this a request thread or a commission thread?

Oh! Well, I do charge for some of my work, but as of right now I do not. I only charge on the bigger pieces and right now I have my basic pieces. Your request thread is beautiful by the way, so as of right now requests? I suppose?

Oh! Well, I do charge for some of my work, but as of right now I do not. I only charge on the bigger pieces and right now I have my basic pieces. Your request thread is beautiful by the way, so as of right now requests? I suppose?

Ah, alright thank you for clearing that up. When you said shoppe I assumed it was commissions only, even a bit of the wording in your OP seemed to suggest it to me. I was interested in seeing some of your commission work if you have any for display, especially the watercolor.

Thank you, :) I've been doing this for only a little while, but it is quite fun, even if at times a bit hectic. I wish you great times with your own thread. Sorry about not requesting anything, I think I'll give others a chance to get in on the action here.

Here is your Lightningdancer picture SonicRainboomGirl, I can't edit much with paint but if there is something you need done do tell and I will try my best :)

FF940931-4DB0-4F89-BC5B-AE962EB54A40-1035-0000009BE7DF4BE1.jpg

Oh and as of commissions, I think I will be expanding my shop more. I do "pony-acrylics" oh Canvases and some digital art too :)

Wow, this is pretty cool stuff. I'll make a request if you're up for it. :)

Character Name: Radiant Steel

Character Description/References: Descriptions can be found on her profile here. Previous picture I've had done:

Request_RadiantSteel.png

Type of Request Done: Watercorn style, if you can.

Pose, clothing, ect?: For the pose, I'm not too particular. Something cool and exciting might be nice. As for clothes, I would like her in her armor if you can; it's supposed to be the standard Canterlot guard armor, just without a helmet.

Thanks! :)

Cool, a new artist! =D Welcome to Canterlot scamp!!

Character Name: Licorice Black

Character Description: She's a flirty gypsy! But, if you'd like to know more, here is a link to her app ^^

References:

post-4257-0-12550600-1347007083_thumb.pn

Type of Request Done: I really, really like the watercolor. But if you'd rather use a different type of media, I'd be okay with that!

Pose, clothing, ect?: Headband, possibly bangles and ear piercings. :3

If you mean go ahead with my request then yes I will! You'll have fun with this...

If I may, I would be honored if you blessed your magical canvas with the humble graces of my OC, Master Brew "Mustang" Highkick. ^^

Character Name: Master Brew "Mustang" Highkick

Character Description/References: All you need is here. Sadly I only have one picture of him... u.u

Type of Request Done: I really can't choose... they all look cool... I think maybe the watercorn concept may look best but I dont know... I didn't get any of my mother's artistic skillz... (sadface)

Pose, clothing, ect?: Just basically follow his picture within the link but feel free to be creative with him, want you to have fun with it. I kinda based him on Ryu from Street Fighter, speaking of which... I would like him in a pose similar to this:

--- You know, kinda that heroic martial artist look.

Ryu-nxcfix.jpg

If it helps, attached is my original drawing of him. Hope you accept and have fun with it. ^^

post-4433-0-64152400-1353379734_thumb.jp