Thankfulness!

Rosewind

I know today is sort of a Yankee thing, but I would like to extend my hoof to our friends north of us, south of us, to the west of us, and most importantly to the east of us, across the pond.

Happy Thanksgiving, everypony! I'm thankful for sharing and being a part of such a special and robust community. What are you thankful for? :D

• Like 4

I'm truly thankful for all the great friends I've made on Canterlot. Seriously, you guys are awesome and make me so glad I became a part of this community.

Oh, and I'm thankful for ponies too! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)

Despite this not being an Irish thing I feel compelled to give thanks on this day as well.

I thank all you wonderful people on this site for how awesome you've been over the past year. It feels like it's been hardly anytime at all yet I wouldn't give up any of it for the world.

You Canterlot peoples have truly made these place a wonderful and amazing getaway from me, I may sound like a broken record but I thank each and every one of you 4000+ people. Some of which I've met, some I haven't but in the grand scheme of things I thank them for adding that little bit each time that makes Canterlot what it is.

I thank those on here who have been there for me (Also put up with my nonsense, you know who you are :P) and those who have say, RPed with me, talked with me, worked with me, it's all very much appreciated.

So again, this isn't something I really do given I don't particularly celebrate Thanksgiving but...Thanks Canterlot, keep awesome ;)

Despite this not being an Irish thing I feel compelled to give thanks on this day as well.

I thank all you wonderful people on this site for how awesome you've been over the past year. It feels like it's been hardly anytime at all yet I wouldn't give up any of it for the world.

You Canterlot peoples have truly made these place a wonderful and amazing getaway from me, I may sound like a broken record but I thank each and every one of you 4000+ people. Some of which I've met, some I haven't but in the grand scheme of things I thank them for adding that little bit each time that makes Canterlot what it is.

I thank those on here who have been there for me (Also put up with my nonsense, you know who you are :P) and those who have say, RPed with me, talked with me, worked with me, it's all very much appreciated.

So again, this isn't something I really do given I don't particularly celebrate Thanksgiving but...Thanks Canterlot, keep awesome ;)

You're welcome =P

• Like 1

im thankful for my little pony....obviously :P

but id also like to thank the entire canterlot community for making me feel like family so quickly, i would also like to thank all the incredible artists, musicians, Roleplayers, and general contributers to the site, donaters, mods, administraters and canterlot voice team, your all awesome keep doing what you do, and ill hopefully be able to contribute to this community one day, because until i do, i will never feel like i deserve to be in such an amazing community <3 <3 <3

in short, i love you all

Stay awesome.

im thankful for both my friends that like sharing too much that keep sending me games on steam against my will that give me something to do over weekends and breaks, despite the whole "against my will" thing.

and im thankful for due dates being extended cuz of thanksgiving so i can start procrastinating a little bit later

and im thankful for sweats, cuz i can wear them to sleep on friday, all day saturday, and then to church if im lucky, so i dont need to work as hard over the weekend and still be comfy! or in this case, the break.

and im thankful i can say what im actually thankful for even though it sounds weird and possibly like im joking somewhere other than at dinner, cuz if i said any of that at the dinner table i would be grounded for a while.

Ay, that's right, ya Yanks haven't had yer Fanksgivin' al'righty-red...

I'm grateful for my mind, because it has allowed me to surmount the idiocy my body presumes and join you guys in this lovely community without getting shunned.

Thank you, you guys, for being one of the best online communities this little Ping-eleventy-one has ever been on.

Ahhhhhhhhh! I missed this yesterday! Is it too late to be thankful?

I'm thankful for the causes that I have to fight for. I'm thankful for the "family" that I've found, online and in Alaska when everyone that I am actually related to is quite far away.