The Iron Giant and other childhood movies

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved Star Wars as a kid and still do...mostly the original ones. I also have fond memories of E.T. and Airplane. At first I simply did NOT want to go see it, but when I got out of the theater, I swear I could barely breathe from laughing so much.

Thank god SOME people like Star Wars too :D

I find Painted's lack of faith disturbing....... :twisted:

Loved Star Wars as a kid and still do...mostly the original ones. I also have fond memories of E.T. and Airplane. At first I simply did NOT want to go see it, but when I got out of the theater, I swear I could barely breathe from laughing so much.

I loved airplane. The cover made it look just awful. I learned a lesson the day i watched it.

I personally hate star wars :P

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

past me yelling and cussing for 25mins on reading that; one movie i LOVED as a kid and love to this day is Balto , i grew up wanting to be just as sexy as Steele with all his lady powers...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5mgigw50GTa8GuQUTHCJ33y9numqNwZESJ6OeMYkRfrwYMW_vPQ

i do love the bad guys.

past me yelling and cussing for 25mins on reading that; one movie i LOVED as a kid and love to this day is Balto , i grew up wanting to be just as sexy as Steele with all his lady powers...

i do love the bad guys.

Balto was a great movie. It was like ponies only with dogs. Don't ask how or why I made that comparison....

i do love the bad guys.

Balto was a great movie. It was like ponies only with dogs. Don't ask how or why I made that comparison....

I've never watched Balto, but, if it's ponies but dogs... It must be good!

Balto was s cute dog Irl

They had him stuffed right?

"and that was the story of Balto!"-teacher

"Wow! I wish we could have met him. He was such a hero!"-kids

"well you can meet him! he is right over there!" *points at the ridged stuffed animal in the case"-teacher

"Horrified looks and some crying*-kids

Beautiful

Balto: The first one was awesome, the second one was okay (y'know, sequel), and the third one... watched it recently, worse than I remembered.

Ah, the first movies are always the best. It all goes downhill after them.

Toy Story wants a word with you... alone, and Back to the future... but yeah thats pretty much it :!:

I adhere to the anti star wars team :P

Blasphemers! The whole lot of you!

Star Wars was awesome! The only horrible Star Wars movies are the last three that came out and the remastered versions.

Curse you George Lucas and your need to ruin your own work... YOU KEEP AWAY FROM INDIANA JONES! He suffered enough with Crystal Skull :evil:

But no, everyone is entitled to their own opinions so you lot aren't blasphemers, I'm only kidding.

*cough*blasphemers*cough cough*

I think I still have my Balto VHS somewhere around here... Might watch it again for the hay of it.

The only good cartoon sequel I can think of is Toy Story 2. And that's because you don't even need to watch the first movie to understand anything. It can stand alone, without depending heavily on the first movie.

I think The Land Before Time was like that. A lot of the direct to DVD sequels could stand alone as well but they all sucked lol.