Canterlot Prep! (Closed Apart from Mane 6 and teachers)

Pinkie froze and looked up, "Si..silver!?" she said in a hushed tone but still so excited, "Yes! Oh yes I would love to!" she cheered still quitely ad hugged him quick and blushed, "Sorry, but yes I would love to go,"

All according to plan......

161708__UNOPT__safe_animated_apple-bloom_sweetie-belle_spoiler-s03e04_ascootaloo.gif?1353910331

Great you make me feel like in falling into a trap thy will leave her heart broken and depressed forever!

Hehehe...that's okay, love. I'm sure someone will get the 'rebound' :) as RJ Burger would put it...speaking of which...

Anyone notice we don't have a bad-boy? Nova wouldn't count...he's like the ROTC Nazi in the school :3

Well in gonna be covering the emo like kid once I get my app posted. Not sure if should make male or female, but anyway they are isolate, shy, reserved, and always wear black. Red hair, and eyes, also named Darkness Eclipsed.

Hehehe...that's okay, love. I'm sure someone will get the 'rebound' :) as RJ Burger would put it...speaking of which...

Anyone notice we don't have a bad-boy? Nova wouldn't count...he's like the ROTC Nazi in the school :3

Nova could be if I wanted him to be Val but heh something could have to happen to push him that far. Right now he really doesn't have any reason to be. And don't dis the military uniform, the military uniform is awesome. :smug:

Great you make me feel like in falling into a trap thy will leave her heart broken and depressed forever!

I would never do such a thing!

Set phasers to hug!!

*hugs* :D

:/

System Failure. Reconfiguring hard drive. Now starting heart break mode.

Heart. Break. Destroy. Swag.

Heart. Break. Destroy. Swag.

85f.gif

Hooray!! My jokes are starting to get worse! :lol:

Your name: Darkness Eclipsed

Your age: 18

Your grade: 10th

Your gender: Female

Your Race: Pegasus

Description of self:(Looks/hight/weight) She is 5' 9", petite, weighing only 150 lbs. she has red, obviously dyed, hair, bright red eyes, and very pale skin. She is also very skinny, but overall kind of cute. She wears a black tanktop, coming short abover her belly button, with her Cutie mark dead center, between her chest. She wears semi baggy black jeans and black boots. But due to her past she is Extremely shy, like literally Fluttershyish, and isolated, but if you manage to befriend her..or more...then she will be the most loyal, caring and considerate friend you could ask for.

Quick Back Story: (Who are you/Where you come from) She was born and raised in a small community of Unicorns and frowned upon for be the sole Pegasus. After having to bear through most of her childhood years alone and sort of neglected she ran away to Canterlot and now is here, hence why she is shy and isolated.

Cutie Mark: (normally worn on an article of clothing/necklace, sometimes a tattoo.) A 3/4 full moon with a compass on it.