Canterlot Prep! (Closed Apart from Mane 6 and teachers)

Wouldn't it make since to have one male and one female pe teacher? Thats how my school always had it..

Plus, it would be really fun to watch Brew Highkick and Lightning Dust argue over how hard to push the students xD

Wouldn't it make since to have one male and one female pe teacher? Thats how my school always had it..

Plus, it would be really fun to watch Brew Highkick and Lightning Dust argue over how hard to push the students xD

Ooh! Ooh! -raises hand- Autumn can give them some tips on how to make the new students the perfect future hitmen/hitwomen! That'll get them into excellent shape...teehee.

Big Announcement!

Attention All current participants in the Canterlot prep RP, I AshCloud, have decided that since our school is a little empty, that anyone with an approved APP can play a second character! However, if you're playing a student and a teacher, or a student and a member of the Mane Six already, then Im afraid you're already playing two characters :P So, if you would like to have a second character, post another Application!

Your name: Cloud Shimmers

Your age: 17

Your grade: Junior!

Your gender: male.. I guess..

Your Race: I have wings, I like them

Description of self: I am 6'2 and of medium build. Im not super skinny, but Im not overweight, and the fat on my body gives me a few curves here or there. Honestly, if I grew my hair out and changed my voice, Id practically be a girl. I have pale skin and golden blonde hair, which is always sort of messy. Its a cross between curly and spiky, which doesnt look too bad, I wish I could straighten it. On my back are two Dark blue wings! My sensitive eyes are the colour viridian, and almost have a magical glow to them.

Quick Back Story: I come from Trottingham proper, although I was born In Canterlot so I dont have an accent. I didnt have a lot of friends there, but I hope to change that. I actually have a few dark thoughts from time to time, I like sad music, or music that has a hidden meaning. My parents passed away when I was little, and I've been living with my aunt and uncle ever since.

Cutie Mark: My cutie mark is a black cloud with a neon blue lightning bolt striking from it. I wish it was for solely flying, but the cloud represents my darker feelings Its a tattoo on my back, between my wings.. I obtained it after I saved a filly in a lightning storm.. I actually got struck by a lightning bolt, not fun.

Your Name: I am Ruby Gleam (and I'm Garnet Gleam!)

Your Age: We're both 16.

Your Grade: 10th

Your Gender: Female, of course...boys aren't as pretty as we are! (Atleast most aren't...)

Your Race: Unicorns...can't you see our horns?

Description of Self: How nice of you to ask! My sister and I have short red hair, a peach-coloured complexion, perfect skin, and pretty green eyes. We both are 5'6" and are quite lean due to all the exercise we do together! We like to wear short (but not to short) skirts and stylish tops or t-shirts, and we both wear a silver ring on our index fingers on our right hands, and we always carry around adorable animal-based gear.

Quick Back Story: My sister and I were both born in Ponyville, and were raised by our grandmother (who is the Mayor). Ever since we could remember, we loved playing tricks and games with our natural talent for illusionary magic, and often got in trouble for them. We tend to hang to ourselves, but have become more open to others in High School (but only because we get more victims, hee hee.) One day, one of our pranks went to far, so our grandmother sent us to Canterlot Prep believing that it will set us straight (like that will ever happen!) Oh, and also because our grades kick major flank.

Cutie Mark: We both have crimson-coloured mirrors that are in the form of hairpins in our hair (the only difference being that one has a star, and the other a moon...but we change occasionally to keep everyone guessing!)

(I hope thhis works! :D)