Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

(( :P this school is totally off the fritz ))

Silver sat quietly in his desk. Thinking over the teacher's question, but not daring to speak it. [colour=#696969]This school?...I don't even...Is this even a legit, certified school? Either way, u can't say I don't like it...[/colour]

He turned towards the door slightly as a few people finally made their way back. It was nice to see that the general atmosphere had calmed down. Only for the mood to be offset by Pinkie Pie, who quickly rushed out of the classroom under the pretense of going to the restroom. [colour=#696969]"P-...Pinkie?"[/colour] , he said quietly under his breath as she went by.

Applejack

Applejack stood [colour=#DAA520]"ok you want your privacy." [/colour]She said walking away.

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat stood and walked out the door and found Pinkie, Applejack and Rainbow dash. [colour=#008080]"whats wrong with her?" [/colour]he asked them

(Puzzle, you just ninja'd me)

"Pinkie, don't you remember who you're talking to? It's me and Apple Jack, i know you need our help, now more then never. It...It kinda hurts to see you like this Pinkie, i truely does...."

Rainbow turns and see's the kid Pinkie was with before come out

"Ummm, i'm probably not the one to say it, cause it's kinda big for Pinkie here...She'll tell you, if she wants to"

Applejack

[colour=#DAA520]"oh Sugar cubes your not ugly or weird."[/colour] Applejack said trying her best to comfort Pinkie

Puzzlebeat

[colour=#008080]"What! is this what tis is about?"[/colour] Puzzlebeat walked over to the girl and lifted her chin and stared into her eyes.[colour=#008080] "Do you honestly think your not Desirable?"[/colour]

Sapphire scratched his head looking at everyone and everything that was going on, he couldn't make heads or tails of the situation. [colour=#000080]"..... I don't get whats happening. though I admit this is the most interesting first day of school ever."[/colour] He said to himself

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat turned to the others[colour=#008080] "Did she metion anyone she liked before this happened?" [/colour]He asked them.

Applejack

Applejack thought then remembered she said somthing about silver. [colour=#DAA520]"[/colour][colour=#DAA520]y[/colour][colour=#DAA520]eah she said she thought a boy named sivler was kinda cute."[/colour]

Puzzlebeat

[colour=#008080]"ok Be Right Back." [/colour]Puzzlebeat said and walked to the room. [colour=#008080]"um excuse me can a Silver come out into the hall please? we need your assistance."[/colour]

(Careful what you say Morning, Rainbow still isn't in the best of moods with Morning right now. And i honestly can't see them working out too well, ther almost completely oppersite ends of the spectrum [no pun intended])

( Nova said that! I never said that! Ugh! I never, ever, ever, ever, said you were my plaything. He said that he wants to be my enemy, i think he regrets actually saying that to you. I am going to make up ok, i am not going to mess things up in my alternate reality. I already messed up in real life. I aways fail.) David gets up and shoots a look at Nova, " Look what you have done. I never said that, why did you do that to me? Are you trying to ruin my life? I just said that we could be friends Nova! But i guess i can't trust you!" Morning gets up and runs out the building trying to hold back. He sprints far across the hills and runs into a small cave. He looks around and looks at his cutiemark. This is very ironic. His cutiemark and him hiding in a cave of emotion. He looked outside and walked slowly into the light. He walked back into the school and saw some people looking at him. He ignored it and walked past them. He walked into the class and sniffled a bit. He slowly walked towards Rainbow's desk, but saw her look of hate and backed off. He sat in the lonely dust-collecting desk in the corner. He sat and wondered more and more about what made Nova say such a thing.

((And now I'm in trouble too....Puzzlebeat....I'm going to kill you while you sleep... :)

))At the call of his name, Silver looked towards the door and looked at Puzzlebeat, who was peeping his head through the door. Confused, he slowly rose from his desk and looked at Ms. Sunshine as he made his way toward the door. [colour=#696968]"Ms. Sunshine? Sorry, but may I be excused for a brief moment?"[/colour] Without waiting for a response, Silver exited the class room. [colour=#696969]"So, what exactly do you need from me?"[/colour]

( Nova said that! I never said that! Ugh! I never, ever, ever, ever, said you were my plaything. He said that he wants to be my enemy, i think he regrets actually saying that to you. I am going to make up ok, i am not going to mess things up in my alternate reality. I already messed up in real life. I aways fail.) David gets up and shoots a look at Nova, " Look what you have done. I never said that, why did you do that to me? Are you trying to ruin my life? I just said that we could be friends Nova! But i guess i can't trust you!" Morning gets up and runs out the building trying to hold back. He sprints far across the hills and runs into a small cave. He looks around and looks at his cutiemark. This is very ironic. His cutiemark and him hiding in a cave of emotion. He looked outside and walked slowly into the light. He walked back into the school and saw some people looking at him. He ignored it and walked past them. He walked into the class and sniffled a bit. He slowly walked towards Rainbow's desk, but saw her look of hate and backed off. He sat in the lonely dust-collecting desk in the corner. He sat and wondered more and more about what made Nova say such a thing.

(You do realise Nova was with Dash on the rooftop and wasn't there when Morning said that, right? so at the moment Morning looks like a raving lunatic and Morning said it in his little rant in his own words about how Dash was "his" and Nova pointed that out and summed it up to Dash.)

Puzzlebeat

[colour=#008080]"Pinkie is upset and we were hoping for you to help."[/colour] Puzzlebeat said to the guy. [colour=#008080]"she thinks she's undesirable, and she said somthing about you aparently."[/colour]

Cloud smiled at the Twins, "If you two would like I'd be happy to take you to the party, It sounds like fun!" He moved his desk a little closer to theirs, "Do you to live on campus, or do you live in the city?"

"It won't happen again, Miss Sunshine." Colette said, more than catching the hint in the teacher's voice. She then looked around, just now noticing the absence of several of her classmates. Alas, she was too caught up in showing off, being blown up, and being late to take notice of it until now... one more thing Colette wad good at. Tuning things out. It seemed just about EVERY student, in this class at the very least, was hooking up! "Canterlot Prep. Where relationships are magic!" She muttered to herself.

[colour=#696969]"Really? Well....I'll see what I can do?"[/colour] Silver looked down at Pinkie and sighed lightly. He didn't really know how to solve this situation. And this being due to him pretty much being forced into it, not really knowing what was going on. Regardless of this, he made his way to the sobbing Pinkie and kneeled down next to her. Though he hadn't a thing to say, nothing useful, that is. [colour=#696969]"Umm, hey Pinkie..."[/colour]

Rainbow opens her mouth to quickly stop Pinkie's negitive train of thought, but realises this isn't her question to answer. Instead, glaring at Silver as she waits him to answer.

'If you break her, i'll break you Silver' she says mentally