Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

~Ruby and Garnet Gleam~

Garnet gave Cloud a sympathetic look after hearing about his parents' passing, and took his hand to squeeze it gently for comfort. "I know how you feel, Cloud. When my sister and I were only babies, our parents disappeared without a trace...we don't know what happened to them. We were raised by our grandmother ever since." When he mentioned that he was glad he met herself and Ruby, she blushed a bit, realizing she was still holding his hand as she withdrew it. "I-I'm glad I met you too." Meanwhile, Ruby was eyeing the two of them askance, feeling a bit of anger...and jealousy? Ridiculous, what did she have to be jealous of? Her sister would never choose that creep anyway...right?

(Creep?!)

Cloud blushed when Garnet squeezed his hand, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up.. If either of you need to talk about it, I know how it is.." He shot a glance at Ruby, he reached out at touched her hand.

~Ruby and Garnet Gleam~

When Cloud placed his hands on hers, Ruby looked scandalized and drew her hand back as if it had been burned by acid. "...I don't need your pity, Cloud. Do me a favour, and leave me alone." Her tone was cold and distant, and she looked away. Garnet glared at her sister angrily, then back at Cloud with an apologetic smile. "...I'm sorry, I don't know what has gotten over her. She's normally less...rigid."

Silver brought his head up at Broken's voice. [colour=#696969]"Hmm? Oh, it's just me being a total feather brained idiot...You see, there's this girl. And I just....I kind of like her, but...I-"[/colour] , he cut himself off, remembering the party that was to be held later. He then looked around the classroom briefly, noticing that Pinkie wasn't too far behind him, Perhaps he could ask her to go with him. [colour=#696969]"Hey, Broken. I'll be right back."[/colour]

Silver proceeded to sneak out of his seat and creep over to PinkiePie, who seemed to be drawing in her notebook. Once next to her, he withdrew and exhaled quite a large sum of air, attempting to calm his nerves. [colour=#696969]"Hey, umm, Pinkie? I was wondering if...Maybe you would like to go to that party with me later?[/colour] He began to blush lightly as he smiled sheepishly.

Pinkie froze and looked up, "Si..silver!?" she said in a hushed tone but still so excited, "Yes! Oh yes I would love to!" she cheered still quitely ad hugged him quick and blushed, "Sorry, but yes I would love to go,"

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat saw silver sneak up to Pinkie, then saw her freak out and hug Silver. [colour=#008080]'he just asked her out.[/colour]' he thought grinning to himself.[colour=#008080] "hey keep it down, we don't want any more trouble."[/colour] he whispered to them.

Applejack

Applejack watched as the boy snuck around the room to Pinkie.[colour=#daa520] 'What in tarnation?'[/colour] she thought. then saw Pinkie freak out and hug him. [colour=#daa520]'oh that's what'[/colour] she said looking down letting a tear roll down her face. [colour=#daa520]'mission accomplished.' [/colour]she thought remembering her promise to Pinkie.

Rainbow see's Silver slyly moving over towards Pinkie, thinking to herself 'If that punk so much as....' Then Pinkie hugs him.

"Oh.." then she smiles "Good for you Pinkie" she says under her breath, before glancing at Nova.

'Pinkie's god Silver, and i've got Nova...I wonder how the others are going?'

can't a guy sneak across a room with out everypony looking at him? Ya'll cray cray. Also, sorry Cloudy :blush: Ignore rules. Aquire fun.

[colour=#696968]"That's fantastic,"[/colour] , he joyfully announced. [colour=#696969]"So I'll see you later then? Bye Pinkie". [/colour] Silver quickly made his way back to his seat next to Broken, feeling much more upbeat than he was mere moments ago. [colour=#696969]"I've returned, Broken. Also, things are fine. Nothing is wrong."[/colour] Silver turned to his friend, smiling.