Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

~Miss Autumn Sunshine~

After several minutes of silence, she turned around and began to move amongst the tables, placing down information sheets on each occupied desk. "These are just some papers for you all to fill out, so I can learn more about each one of you. Since it's the first day of school, I'm sure you all are busy trying to get to know one another, so you can fill these out when you get home, 'kay?" Her voice had a light, almost melodic jingle to it, back with it's vibrant warmth from earlier.

"Silver, did what i think just happen just happen?"

Brokens smile grew large

"Nice! the school days not even over and you already got a date ya stud!"

broken was happy for his friend, but worried about his own social life, he never really worried about that kinda stuff, and usually was kinda a shut inso he just shook it off for now, then he started filling out the paper in front of him, not even realizing that there was a party that people were already getting dates for.

(*cough cough*)

((I second you, Browneh!))

Party? What party?? And why didn't she hear of it??? Colette was starting to feel a little left out… She LOVED to party! She looked down at the sheet if paper on her desk, and began to fill it out, wanting to get it done and out of the way.

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat looked at the paper it was the basic 'help the teacher get to know you' form. He started to fill it out.[colour=#008080] 'why do we have to do these almost every year?'[/colour] he thought to himself.

Applejack

Applejack looked down at the paper still crying a little.[colour=#daa520] 'wow first day of complete drama great'[/colour] she thought and started to fill out the form.

[colour=#696968]"Oh, cut it out. Haha. What about you? Happen to find anyone you're interested in?"[/colour] Silver took a moment to look around the classroom. [colour=#696969]"How about Colette? Or maybe one of the twins?"[/colour] Silver teased, trying to encourage Broken to at least go for someone.

With a cheery sigh, he looked down at his paper and began to fill it out as a means to pass the time.

"heh heh, i dont know, actually, theyre all pretty, and, im..... just...unsure"

Brokens smile slightly faded as he looked back to his friend

"and did you mention a party? because i havent heard of anypony throwing a party?"

Broken sighed

"maybe they just forgot to give me an invite, thats all, or maybe they just dont want me there? Maybe, both of those could be plausable, but, why"

Broken looked around at the twins and Colette

"maybe im not the only one"

Broken thought as he looked back down at his paper.

(Brokens thoughts are in italics)

Quiet Sapphire saw the little thing with silver and Pinkie and he was glad that the two got together. He looked down at the sheet of paper and quickly filled it out. He did like the idea of the party but wanted to go with someone, then he thought of Pepperjack. He blushed when the thought ran through his mind of asking her to go but he didn't know if she would say yes or no. He shook his head and would get it out of the way and ask her the next chance he got.

Morning sat at his desk with his head on his arms. He looked around sadly and then noticed that Rainbow Dash seemed to be happy, with someone else. Morning was happy for her, but he still wanted someone to care and love. He opened his pack and took out his notebook. Sketching a picture of a cave, then with him in it. He drew red all over himself in the cave, and drew a big stalagmite going through him. He crumpled the piece of paper and tossed it into the trashcan. He flipped to a new page, then started writing a story about himself. He wrote about his young life, about how such an idiot he was. Then after three pages he wrote to the present, more and more pages were being used up. Until he filled his entire notebook, " Just great....Gotta get a new notebook." He looked at the book, got up and tossed it into the trashcan as well. He sat back down and looked around again. He noticed Fluttershy, such a beautiful person. Just shy. Just like Morning, sorta. ( reminding you, morning is short. )

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat finished the form and started to listen to his mp3 player and started to practice his tutting skills for the party tonight. He wasn't really good but had some knowledge of the form of dance and might be able to slide as a pro if he didn't have to perform it as a number. he looked around and started to wonder who in the room would be at his party. Then he saw Colette she was kinda cute like they said in last class but he hardly knew her.[colour=#008080] 'aw well, time to make a new friend.'[/colour] He thought to himself.

Applejack

Applejack finished her form and laid her head down to finish crying silently. [colour=#daa520]'your a strong, attractive woman Applejack get ahold of your self.'[/colour] she thought

Rainbow looked up from the form, and noticed Apple Jack seemed was upset.

Glancing at Nova "H-hey, Nova? Apple Jack doesn't seem to be going too well, something wrong with her..I'll be back soon"

She stands up and quickly walks down, kneeling next to her friend.

"Hey, AppleJack, what's wrong? Is there something on your mind?"

Applejack

Applejack looked to the side to see Rainbow Dash and nearly burst out crying [colour=#daa520]"nothings wrong it's just I noticed that Pinkie got the one she wanted and i realized i forgot to take care of myself"[/colour] she told her letting the tears roll down her face.

Rainbow saw a single tear roll down AJ's face, and it made her own heart acke slightly. Rainbow quickly pulled Apple Jack into a hug "Hey, you'll be fine..I'm shocked noone's taken an interest in you... i'd of thought you'd be the first to be taken given your....looks"

Rainbow took a quick glance back at Nova, before smirking slightly.

'That's just kinda cruel, but it'll be totally worth it'

Applejack

Applejack let herself be brought into the hug and griped Rainbow dash tightly. [colour=#daa520]"thanks Dash, your a good friend."[/colour] she told her. [colour=#daa520]"let me get my things and will move to the seat next to you."[/colour]

Dash broke the hug, smiling sincerly at her friend "Yeah, come on up. I'll introduce you to Novy"

Rainbow waited until Apple Jack had her stuff, then leading her up to the top where Nova was sitting.

"Hey, Nova, can you move over one? Apple Jack wants to sit with us"

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat looked at the girl and thought twice about her being cute. [colour=#008080]"i saw you finished and im kinda bored right now. Any way your coming to my party tonight right?"[/colour] He asked the girl.

Applejack

Applejack looked at Nova and made a face that said 'hurt her and your dead, no pressure.'

[colour=#696969]Huh? Oh, yeah. Apparently there's going to be this awesome party. I think everyone's invited. So you better hurry and find a date. People are hooking up like there's no tomorrow."[/colour] Silver lifted his pencil and slowly twirled it in his hand. [colour=#696968]"Hey, just go ask someone, Broken. What's the worst that could happen?"[/colour] Silver looked back a Pinkie for a moment and thought quietly. [colour=#696969]Well, the worst that could happen is a break up within a few days. Due to us not really knowing each other....[/colour]

Nova smiled back and nodded at Rainbow, "sure I'll be right here if you need me." he replied while filling out the form, he watched as Dash walked over to comfort her friend and to make sure she was ok. he was surprised suddenly by Applejack's abrupt reaction and looked back up keeping an eye on them both while filling the form out just in case anything happened, not knowing what they were talking about he decided to keep himself busy until Dash returned. He opened up his MP3 and started listening to music while passing the time until the end of the class he glanced over to Dash and blushed a little.

Nova looked up at Dash and her new attractive friend smirking as they moved near his desk he tucked the MP3 away and watched them, "sure one sec" he replied while shuffling along giving Dash's friend a space to sit and get comfy, "Hey AJ what's up? as Dashie here already said, I'm Nova I'm kind of new around here but mostly kept to myself, until this little beauty came along that is." he nudged Dash playfully smiling he held his hand out to Applejack as he introduced himself. He smirked at AJ as she stared at him giving him a rather nasty death glare, "likewise AJ." he warned her carefully if she ever harmed Dash, "so AJ tell me a little about yourself, Dash really seems to like you, to be honest I really don't blame her." he smirked checking her out a little amazed he was talking to the Element of Honesty herself.

Rainbow watched her best friend, and her soon-to-be boyfriend start talking, slightly oblivious to the death glares they had given enough other. When Nova nudged Dash, she blushed at his compliment and nudged him back in a teasing way. Dash quickly filled out the form, before watching and waiting for the convosation between AJ and Nova to really get going, hoping the two of them got along

Broken looked up, blushed and his eyes got big

"Me? on a date??"

Broken swallowed hard and many thoughts went through his head

"I...I dont know if i can do it....."

It was apparent that broken has barely even talked to a girl, let alone date one

Broken then saw colette get up and sit next to puzzlebeat

"Annnnddddd the amount of single girls deacreases by one"

Broken said

(Brokens a stubburn boy, now isnt he??)