Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

Darkness had been there the entire time, just watching it all, every strange odd moment of it, she never fit in. She was mostly watching Broken, he was handsome, but she couldn't ask him out, plus she wasn't invited to the party so it would be awkward. She sighed and leaned back in her chair, closing her eyes.

as broken lifted his head from the book one last time, before Silver could utter a word

"Wait"

Brokens eyes grew big

"ive never seen her here?"

Broken was looking at darkness, now broken never was one for gothic type people, but taking in consideration that shes absolutely adorable he figured why not?

"ima go ask her before shes gone too"

Broken walked over to darkness

"Hey...so i was wondering....are you going to puzzlebeats party?"

Broken said trying to hold back his red cheeks

Darkness froze, did someone just approached her, no wait they talked to her! She slowly look up and went beat red and looked down Oh sweet Celestia, of everyone to approach me its him, SO HANDSOME! she tried to think, "um..well. no," she sighed, "I..I wasn't invited, no..no one every invites me to parties," she sighed.

"dont worry silly! everyponies invited!"

broken said with a smile

"its just a couples party, so.... i...was just thinking....if you would go with me?"

Broken blushed and swallowed and looked over at silver, and looked back into the girls eyes.

She went wide eyes, and then beat red,"yo..you want me, me, to go with a..a handsome man like you," she fanned her shirt, completely flustered and lost but nodded in her reply and her face went cherry red.

"so, i take that as a yes? Great ill talk to you after class then"

Broken walked back to his seat and looked at silver

"see, i told you i can handle myself when it comes to romance"

Broken then picked back up his book and began to read and thought

mother of celestia, i have a date!

[colour=#696969]"While that was....Unexpected, I'll admit you did pretty well. But you need to tell me one thing..."[/colour] Silver turned in his desk to face Broken head on. Dead serious. [colour=#696969]"What's her name?"[/colour]

Brokens ears pointed straight up and he put down his book

"oh god"

Broken looked at silver

"oh god"

WTF Broken, YOU IDIOT U FORGOT TO ASK HER NAME

"well, i'll ask her in the hallway, i was just caught up....."

Thats still no excuse, you moron, my lack of inteligence facinates me sometimes...

Broken shamefully put up his book while trying not to slam his face into the desk

(ya know ash, this would be the perfect time for the bell to ring)

~Garnet Gleam~

She was dragged away from her thoughts when Cloud addressed her, turning to him with a confused look. "What? Oh, my favorite things...? Well, I like to sing and dance...when I do that, I can basically do the same thing as my sister." She smiled brightly. "We're both really great at visual magic...it comes natural to us. Why, back in Ponyville, we used to put on shows with both of our talents for people to enjoy. Maybe we'll put one on here, too." She giggled a bit, winking at him. It was at this time that Ruby's bird winked out of existence suddenly, the girl eyeing them suspiciously, earning an innocent grin from Garnet.

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat blushed slightly [colour=#008080]"great, when and where should I get you?"[/colour] He asked her

Applejack

Applejack watched them argue. [colour=#daa520]'geez let the drama continue.'[/colour] she thought to herself

Cloud smiled, "I'd love to see that someday, it's pretty amazing" he lightly grabbed Garnet's hand.

Lightning Chaser:

Lightning was bored, very bored! No one was hitting on her or even glancing her way; she looked at Fluttershy, "Fluttershy, are you going to the party with someone?"

~Garnet Gleam~

She glanced at her hand as Cloud gripped it gently, and she slowly slipped it out of his grasp. Ruby seemed to be silently fuming at her desk while watching them, and Garnet gave Cloud a sheepish, apologetic smile. "Listen, Cloud. I like you, I do, but...I think it's a bit early for that sort of thing, wouldn't you agree? I don't know what everyone's fuss is about trying to find dates, especially since it's the first day of school...but I'm going with you as a friend. Okay?" She felt a bit bad, but that was simply how she saw the whole thing. "I'm just the kind of girl who only dates someone she's gotten to know." Again, Ruby stared a bit, grinding her teeth in annoyance. She couldn't wait for the bell to ring.

Cloud nodded "no problem, as long as long as we're going together." He smiled, "sorry, I'm a bit too affectionate for my own good, I didn't mean anything by it, I would've held any if my friends hands, even your sister's"

(Whens lunch. this is the third period of the day so alot of characters might be getting hungry.)

Puzzlebeat

[colour=#008080]"It's a party. Be yourself."[/colour] Puzzlebeat replied to [colour=#282828]Colette. [/colour][colour=#008080]"In front of the dorms after school, got it." [/colour][colour=#282828]he said to himself.[/colour]

Silver leaned back in his chair and raises his hand to his face in an attempt to facepalm. But he stopped in mid frame and looked over to Broken.

[colour=#696969]"That doesn't even deserve a facepalm...How do you forget to ask her name?"[/colour] He sat up straight, looking at Darkness momentarily before turning back to the front.

Quiet Sapphire looked all over and saw that everyone was getting someone to go to the party but he couldn't find a soul, he had no idea who was available, who was taken, and Pepperjack was nowhere to be seen. He said and bonked his head on his desk groaning