Oh Hai dair!

themanofpokemon

About Myself: I like to socialize, be friendly, and act cool. Ohio. Total spaz. fedoras forever.

How I found Canterlot.com: wanted to find a pony rp! :)

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My Friend Dylan, was all like "you should watch this" and being a very open person, I said "OKAY!". Thats where the trouble started!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Oh hai! I'm the most amazing, friendly, coolest person ever. Yush. I am also apparently self-absorbed. Yush. I find the brony fan-group to be the most lax, friendliest, amazing people ill ever know. EVER! big nintendo nerd. i Watch lots of streams and lets plays. i Has a rarely used deviantArt account. Also has skype. wants to get to know you. loves being a spaz. talks too much. Wants YOU to talk now!

HELLO! :D :D :D

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your stay! Refreshments are in the fridge.

I will! *pulls 2-liter of mountain dew out of the fridge* Oh, I will. hehehe....

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! :)

The Roleplaying section here is great! Don't forget to check out the rules.

Thanks! I'll be sure to check it fully at some point. i went over it a little bit last night.

Hi there! 'Nother new guy here. Your wording at the top there reminds me of FredFred Burger, from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. From what I understand, this is the place to go if you like pony RPs. Anyway, welcome to the community!

Yush.the fred fred burger thing is totally unexpected coming from anyone. i didnt think anybody remembered the grim adventures of billy and mandy. sadly, this is not a reference to him.

• Like 1

ahhh, that is a good question. none, I'm afraid. Only some pokemon rps and a couple other random ones. but i do have experience in the rp category. dont you worry bout that!

Don't worry; I had barely any RP experience too when I first dropped, but now everyone thinks my RPing is super awesome....... I hope. :P

PS: panama hats are better, BTW. ^_^