Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Angel felt a weird feeling inside his chest. And he didnt like it, He recalled when his parents spoiled his little sister SilverStar. It was sorta like that, But different. "Am I.. Jealous?" He thought to himself. He didnt like the thought of Air Siren smooth talking Rarity. He put his feelings beside "Hes just trying to be kind" He thought to himself

Liesha and Light Harmony

---

The three ponies walk around on the roads of Ponyville, looking at the various places.

(this is a hint that anyone out there may bump into us if you desire)

(LOVE TRIANGLE IMMINENT!)

Rarity blushed at Air's response. He was being very kind with her, and had a simple way with words that worked very well. She didn't notice Angel's jealousy. [colour=#800080]"I suppose I might as well get paid for my time away from Angel." [/colour]She then nudged Angel playfully, followed by a quick laugh. [colour=#800080]"I believe for the thread, the soap, the time, and the ironing, it will come to... 6 bits." [/colour]Rarity eventually found a good price. [colour=#800080]"Negotiable, of course."[/colour]

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat got up it was almost time for the party. He went to his dressing room got dressed. He started to head over to the party when he accidently bumped into three other ponies "sorry my bad." he said looked at them.

Flashbomb replied to Applejack. "Its fine Applejack, its natural for him to be protective, If i had a younger sister i would act the same way." He paused and thought. "Applejack you know that i wouldnt ever hurt you, Im not that kind of Stallion. I have all the respect for you in All of Equestria." He kept walking next to her. " Im happy that Big mac is ok with us being together." He smiled at her. They continued on. The sky had become a full display of stars. The moon shone brightly. He looked at Applejack "I will remember this moment forever." He said to her. They continued on.

Siren put on a fake shocked look before cracking a smile and bowing happily. "Oh that is perfectly fine. Twas not for the fact of your... friend." He nodded towards Angel. "I'd have asked for 5 bits and a date~" He gave her a playful wink.

Angel was starting to dislike this pegasus more and more, But he had to keep it professional His mother always used to tell him "Jealousy Is one of the most un-attractive things you can do in front of a mare" Then he said "You know what. Its ok, Ill just tell SpitFire to take it out of my next payday, Im sure I can cover the costs." He smiled at Air Siren.

(Rarity just friendzoned Angel)

Rarity blushed again, and fanned herself, as Siren winked at her, after what she thought was him asking her out. [colour=#800080]"I'm sure any available mare would take that offer!" [/colour]She complimented him. [colour=#800080]"But unfortunately, tonight I'm dancing with my new friend Angel, and I have lots of work for the next week or so, so I'll be busy."[/colour]

(I am enjoying this XD)

Siren rose any eyebrow in surprise. "Another time than my dear. Perhaps we may share a dance later tonight after your friend wears himself down." He looked over to Angel. "Oh, thank you FRIEND!" He said, putting a teasing emphasis on friend. "I love meeting such kind stallions like you. It's rejoyceful after seeing so many others leave me behind on the dusty trail."

Angel locked eyes with the stallion "Its no problem for a WonderBolt, I assure you" He said smiling "Wow, That was a bit far Angel" he thought to himself. He laughed a little. "You know what they say" Started angel "Keep your friends close, And your enemy's closer" He said in a joking tone, But he wasn't joking in his mind.

Angel smiled "Graduated From the Academy two years ago, That landed me in the Head Photographer job. Its really fun, Ill have to introduce you to SpitFire one day" He said, trying to be kind. He looked over at Rarity "Should we get going? We still need to find out where the dance is" He smiled at her 'Great, Now She thinks im a friend Man, Im stupid when it comes to mare's' He thought to himself

Light walked down the road with Lovinity and Leisha. He saw a stallion come up and start talking to Leisha so he continued walking with Lovinity. He looked at her and said, "So Hearts and Hooves day is coming up. How much love have you been spreading?" He smiled at her and laughed a bit

Liesha and Light Harmony

--

Lovinity hid her mouth with her wing... trying not to audibly giggle.

EDITED FOR LIGHT:

After sustaining her giggle, Lovinity looked at light Harmony.

"Oh I'm spreading it hehe. I'm helping Ch... Liesha here try to find a date for the dance. How about you?"

Edited by Lovinity

Pinkie searched through the town, she felt bad leaving for leaving Puzzlebeat. Really bad. She tried to stay happy, but she was having a hard time. She had abandoned Razor.... She had broke it off with Puzzlebeat and just left him there. She tried to keep a smile while searching, but it wouldn't stay.

As she passed Sugar Cube Corner she noticed a tree that was clawed up. "He must have gone this way!" She continued searching in that direction.

Light looked over at the pony talking to the stallion. He smiled and said, "It looks like they are getting along just fine." He smiled and said, "Well I don't really have the power to spread love. I can make music though." He laughed and smiled at Lovinity

Light Harmony

---

"Hehe I've made a couple songs myself. What kind of music do you make? Do you work with DJ on them?" Lovinity asked.

A random leaf flew down and landed on Lovinity's face.

"Pfffuuu!" Lovinity blew the leaf off, and then giggled. "Well now haha."

He laughed a bit when the leaf fell on her face. "Well I don't DJ I play instruments. Like Octavia but no where near as good. Playing music was how I got my cutie mark."

He looked down at his cutie mark and smiled, "But no, I do not DJ." He smiled at Lovinity

Rarity watched as Angel and Siren talked. It was strange. Despite the conversation being friendly, it seemed there was more to it then just what they were saying. She ignored it though. Angel then said they needed to go. [colour=#800080]"Oh, yes, I should go now. Goodbye Siren!" [/colour]She remembered his offer from before Angel began talking with him. [colour=#800080]"If I'm free tonight, I'd be happy to dance!" [/colour]She then walked away from him with Angel. [colour=#800080]"Well he sure is nice! Better then those other stallions who think gifts are what make a mare like them."[/colour]