Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Liesha smiled and blushed slightly, "Well..if you..wanted a date," she smiled warmly, "I'm free," she said to him and shuffled a hoof nervously, awaiting him to say no, a handsome stallion wouldn't want her, well maybe her Leisha form..but not Chrysalis.

"Farewell~" Siren said bowing to the two. As they left, Siren opened his wings and shook it abit. "Bat? Wake up." The tiny bat awoke and gave a sort of a small smile. "This will be a great few days. Come my friend. Lets go for a flight." The bat made a slight kick before it stretched it's wings and flew off of his wing. "Let's go!" Siren stretched his wings and the two flew off into the dark night.

Light looked at Lovinity and said, "Well I have played with Vinyl before yes. I just don't DJ with her. I wish I could get to know that pony better. She has good taste in music. "

Light smiled at Lovinity and said, "So what have you been up to?"

Angel was busy thinking of a way to impress Rarity, Then He realized she was talking to him "hu? Oh yeh, Hes.... Swell" He said Putting on a fake smile. "Too bad im not all high end and fancy like he is.." He thought to himself "Its not in my nature..." He mumbled to himself, Still next to Rarity.

Liesha smiled, "Well, please lead the way, this is my first time here," she said warmly as she nodded to Lovinity, "Hope to see you later," she grinned and awaited to follow the Stallion, "By the way, I'm Liesha, and you?"

To Liesha and Light Harmony

---

"What have I been up to? Umm... about 3,000 feet in the air." Lovinity said, looking at Light harmony for a few seconds, and then breaking down in a laugh. Lovinity swiped a wing over Light Harmony's mane.

"Aww I'm just messing with you haha! I'm doing alright. Hearts and Hooves Day is turning out a little, stressful, but it looks like things are getting in order now. How about you?" Lovinity asked Light Harmony.

Liesha cut in to nod to Lovinity.

"You want me to lead you through Ponyville or something Liesha? Sorry I didn't know what the nod was for." Lovinity said in response.

Light smiled at what Lovinity said because he knew it was a joke. He felt her wing sweep though his mane and he smiled again. "Well I haven't really been up to anything. Just getting things ready for the Hearts and Hooves Day dance coming up." He smiled at her. "I want to look good for who I'm taking."

Then Liesha approached and Lovinity started talking to her. He smiled at Lovinity and said, "Who's that mare? I've never seen her before."

Light Harmony and Liesha

---

"Oh her? She's Liesha... Princess Liesha. She's new in town." Lovinity replied to Light Harmony. "I'm helping her get around in Ponyville and get comfortable with the other ponies. Wait you were with me and Queen Chrysalis... though you were quiet, so you should know Princess Liesha."

EDIT:

Lovinity looked to Liesha.

"Should we come with you Liesha?" Lovinity asked.

Rarity thought she heard Light mumble something, but he was too quiet. [colour=#800080]"What was that, darling?" [/colour]She then noticed they were finally at the town hall, and ponies were setting things up for the dance. Rarity lost her train of thought. [colour=#800080]"It seems it will be here!" [/colour]She exclaimed. [colour=#800080]Of course it is here, captain obvious.[/colour]

Razor sat on a bench, in what he assumed was one of the more romantic spots in town. The twin pony fountains were set perfectly that their water spray made a heart behind the bench. It was the perfect place to sit and wait for his bad mood to pass.

Razor saw a couple approaching the bench and he glared and let out a roar, scaring them away in an instant. He looked around and snorted, glad to see that the area was claer. Perhaps it was childish to let his temper interrupt others enjoyment, but Razor was a griffon and so when they got....emotional it could have big consequences.

"Rassafrassa, frassin holiday." Razor grumbled. He wanted nothing more then some helpless creature to chase down and eat. Maybe a rabbit, a nice plump rabbit. He kept an eye out for one, this town usually had small critters running through its streets.

Razor chuckled, "Heh, that be a sight. Me eating a little bunny rabbit in front of lovey dovey couples. That ought to ruin the mode."

Razor contemplated other ways to vent his frustration when a flowerpot landed on his head.

"OUCH! Hey!" Razor shouted and looked up into the air. Nothing!

"Who did that!?!" Razor called, getting up and walking about, "Who dropped that-AHHH!"

Razor fell into a ditch, head first, and he lay there with his head in the ground for a few moments before pulling it out and spitting out some dirt.

"Okay.....if anypony saw that...." Razor snarled as he got out of the ditch.

((By the by might start the party on the 11th or 12th to speed things along and let it continue through the next two weeks or so. Any objections to this? Just take note I will announce in a posting when the party has started.))

Angel turned to Rarity "Nothing!" He said and laughed, He felt like he was holding Rarity back from going to the Dance with somepony else who she liked more, It felt like they had more in common then Him and Her. "Rarity" He smiled "If you would rather go to the dance with Air Siren, Id understand." He said. Dying a little inside.

Angel offered to step down from his position as Rarity's dance partner to let her dance with Air Siren. [colour=#800080]"Oh no, darling!" [/colour]She responded quickly. [colour=#800080]"I wouldn't miss the opportunity to dance with such a nice stallion like yourself, and a Wonderbolt at that!"[/colour]

[sounds good]

Liesha smiled, "Very nice name," she blushed, turning to Lovinity, "No, I should be quite alright with Puzzlebeat here" she said warmly and dipped her head farewell as she headed off with him

Angel Smiled "Thanks Rarity. But I think we both know hes the better match for you. Its still up to you, But I want to let you know its ok if you would rather go with him" He smiled at her 'SilverStar would be proud of me' He thought to himself

To Liesha

---

"Good luck Liesha! If you need anything feel free to catch me." Lovinity said as she smiled and waved goodbye to Liesha, staying with Light Harmony.

Angel seemed stranger. Almost sad. Rarity was sure to stay optimistic. [colour=#800080]"I wouldn't rather go with him! He may be a big, handsome country pegasus, but I'd dance with a friend as good as you any day!" [/colour]Though she still friendzoned him, she was being sincere and honest about it.

Angel smiled, This time for real "Thats great then" he said "Im glad that I meet you today" Rarity wasent his type, Nor was he her type. But they were still able to be good friends. 'I need to learn how to pick up hints better though' He mumbled under his breath, then let out a little laugh.

As Pinkie was walking through town, she noticed several ponies running away from the town fountain. They were screaming about a griffin on a rampage. Pinkie began to smile. As she approached the area her tail began to twitch.

"Somethings falling!" She started running towards the fountain.

When she finally made it, she caught sight of Razor walking away from her. As she was about to call him, her tail started twitching again. Pinkie watched in silence as the griffin fell. She ran to the edge of the ditch, just as he was getting out.

"Hello Razor."

Quillhart didn't move for a while. He was feeling a bit hurt that his friends ran away not only once but twice. He did what he always does when he felt like he had to interact with other ponies. He sat. He sat in the shadows of the tree and rested his face on his hoofs. He was a bit understanding though. Ponies that's in love wants their alone time. He couldn't judge them. H.. he understood them really. Quillhart swallowed a sob.

"This is why you don't have a special somepony."

A tear poured slowly down his cheek. He made no efforts to dry it. He buried his face in his hoofs and more tears began to pour down and wetted the grass. He sat all quiet and all that could be heard was a sniff once in a while. He opened his mouth slowly.

"Ever.."

He whispered to himself, and gave another sniff. And the amount of tears increased.

[don't kill me shadow but imma throw in a mare, i feel we might lack those, if there is any problem I do appologize and please pm me]

Moonlite Frost

Quick pic:

post-4054-0-79555700-1341246652_thumb.pn

"Why you cryin'? a smooth female voice asked as a few soft hoofsteps approached Quillhart, "Now don't be cryin so close to hearts and hooves day" she said. And then she sat next to him, she was a unicorn, about the size between an average unicorn and alicorn, very petite, a deep violet colour, icy blue mane and tail, and same colour eyes, they seemed to sparkle a bit as she smiled at him

Quillhart was taken by surprise by the sudden voice. He decided to not look at her, afraid to show his dark eyes while they were soaked with tears so he kept his face by the hoofs when he shook his head.

"You really shouldn't mind me. A fine mare like you should go enjoy yourself and be happy with the others."

He sighed loudly, and turned his head and looked her straight into her blue eyes. He found himself lost in her eyes and wasn't able to continue. He blinked thrice and realized he'd opened his mouth widely so he quickly closed it again. He lifted his hoofs and dried his tears without looking away.

"I'm Quillhart. And I'm crying because my friends left me here. You know all the taking care of their special somepony and all that."

He sighed loudly.

"I can't say that I blame them really. But you, why did you take off your wings princess?"

He smiled gently knowing that the compliment wasn't enough to compare with what he really wanted to say. He smiled with his sad eyes glimmering still filled with tears.