Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

As Pinkie was walking through town, she noticed several ponies running away from the town fountain. They were screaming about a griffin on a rampage. Pinkie began to smile. As she approached the area her tail began to twitch.

"Somethings falling!" She started running towards the fountain.

When she finally made it, she caught sight of Razor walking away from her. As she was about to call him, her tail started twitching again. Pinkie watched in silence as the griffin fell. She ran to the edge of the ditch, just as he was getting out.

"Hello Razor."

Razor clamped a claw around Pinkie's mouth and glared at her, "You....saw....nothing."

Razor let go then flew back to the bench, swipping his claws at a passing couple of ponies and sending them running. He spat and looked back at Pinkie, "What do you want? If you're here to try and sell your con again don't bother, I might be smaller then most griffons, but that doesn't mean Im stupid."

Flashbomb continued walking with Applejack through the orchards. they came to the water reserve for the farm. a quiant pond tht shone silver in the moonlight, it was dopledwith stars. He stared in amazement. "Wow. that is beautifull." He quoted as they sat on the shore.

Applejack stopped with Flashbomb and turned to look at him. A tear welled up in her eye as she threw her forelimbs around him, holding him tightly. She buried her face in his neck, and he could feel the tears slowly fall from her face down his neck.

(possible AJ backstory coming up! Also, starting the party early would be fine with me)

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat lead Liesha behind the building and opened the door to the back. "come on in the party hasn't started yet." he lead her through the building till they came out on to the stage where his mix table was set up.

Discord

"Darkness! Hello again. This is Fluttershy." Discord said to the shy pony "Fluttershy this is Darkness. I promised him I'd introduce you to him."

Applejack sobbed for a moment. She thought back. She heard the voices from her past...

"AJ? Can I talk to you?" Big Mac knocked on the filly Applejacks door.

Applejack jumped up, excited. Her brother told the best stories. But tonight wasnt story night. "Big Mac? Is something wrong?"

Big Mac sighed, then sat on the edge of his sisters bed. How was he going to tell her? She hadent even gotten her cutie mark... "Applejack, mum and dad are dead." He decided to be direct. He wasnt the kind of pony to beat around the bush. Applejack fell silent and stopped jumping around.

"What?"

"They're gone. They... They went to the same place that Scarlet, Granny Smiths dog went."

"When are they coming back?" the sweet young filly asked.

"Thats the thing... They're not coming back..." Applejack was quiet for a moment. Then she remembered what Granny Smith had told her when she had asked about her dog, what she hadtold her about death... Applejack cried for the next three days...

(cont)

Razor clamped a claw around Pinkie's mouth and glared at her, "You....saw....nothing."

Razor let go then flew back to the bench, swipping his claws at a passing couple of ponies and sending them running. He spat and looked back at Pinkie, "What do you want? If you're here to try and sell your con again don't bother, I might be smaller then most griffons, but that doesn't mean Im stupid."

Pinkie sat quietly next to Razor.Her coat seemed to lost part of its shine. "Razor. Whats wrong? Why are you so mad? Why would you think that I think that your I don't think your stupid. Besides... I'm not a con mare... I can't make you believe anything you don't want to."

Moonlite smiled, "Well ain't you a charmer," she smiled warmly at him, yeah he used the cheesiest pick-up line ever, but he was kind of cute, so she went along with it, "I'm Moonlite Frost, I'm alone too," she smiled, "But ya gotta keep your chin up!" she said warml gently picking up his chin with her hoof, "otherwise you may miss that mare you've been looking for"

"Wow!" Liesha gasped as she looked a the equipment set out, "You run all this?" she said in suprise as she turned to him and smiled, "Most impressive"

Quillhart scratched his neck with a guilty face.

"I don't actually. I'm not even from here. The only things I own around here are the things I got in my saddle bag."

He nodded at his saddle bag that he had laid next to him.

"And that's mostly some stuff I need when I write. I'm trying to make a living as a writer and I'm also an adventurer by heart."

Quillhart felt another tear beginning it's path down his cheek when he at the same time heard the soft sound of an apple falling through the leaves above him. He dried his tear and looked into the ground when he quickly reached out his hoof and caught the apple before it hit the ground. He looked away and continued to dry his tears when he reached the apple towards moonlite.

"Here you can have it, I don't feel like eating."

His amount of tears were slowly decreasing. He sighed a bit to himself.

"I guess you're right."

She blinked and blushed a bit, "Oh, um, thanks," she said as she slolwy sat beside him, opposite side of his bag, slowly floating the apple to her, "So..." she said taking a bite, feeling a bit awkward now, he was so nice and handsome, oh she was blsuhing!

Quillhart smiled at moonlit. He was happy that she had noticed him and that she turned out to be so nice. He had thoughts of laying his hoof on her back but he couldn't gather enough courage to do so. He decided to ask a little about her instead.

"So how did a beautiful mare like you manage to keep the stallions away? Especially on this day?"

He smiled at her and wasn't just being nice when he said that, he was actually pensive about how she could NOT​ have a special somepony. She was the most beautiful thing that he'd ever seen. He realized that his hoof was reaching for her but he pulled it back and tried to cover the random movement by adjusting his glasses.

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat smiled and turned down the volume. He wasn't supposed to have other ponies up there. Before he started to play he reilized something. He needed to make a song for this so he didn't have to barrow some pony else's. 'oh well' He thought. He started to play.

Light smiled at Lovinity. The mare that was with Lovinity left with another stallion. Light looked back at Lovinity and continued walking with her. He was so happy to finally be back with her. She said something about finding him a special somepony but he just looked at her with a weak smile on his face and said, "I feel like it's to late for me. I have no special somepony. I can't find any mare that would want me or doesn't already have one.". He kept the smile on and looked up in the sky. He saw Rainbow Dash flying around like usual and he saw a few other pagasi flying around.

Liesha closed her eyes and smiled as she listened to him, "your..your amazing" she finally said to him as she opened her eyes and looked at him, then remembered something terrible, she was still Chrysalis. She sighed and looked down at her hooves, "but if i told him...he..he wouldn't want me," she said softly as she began to cry at the thought.

Moonlite blushed as she smiled at him, "Guess.....well i guess I haven't found that perfect stallion..." she then blushed and looked at the ground, "Then again...I just met you," she was beat red as she shuffled a hoof. The truth was that she was a super nervous pony, but when she sees a sad pony she always has to make sure they are ok....but she never would have expected a handsome one like him to be the one she found.

Flashbomb wondered what had made Applejack break down into tears like that. He held her close and tried to comfort her. He looked down at her as she cried. "whats wrong Applejack? What is troubling you so bad?" He wanted to make her feel better. He had no idea what was wrong.

Quillhart saw that she began to be really shy and felt like he could really relate to her. So he carefully placed his hoof below her chin and gently lifted her head up so he could look her into the eyes. He tried to make her see by the eyes that he understood her and that he related to her.

"Hey... You may not think that you're somepony that anypony would mind or even notice. But I can prove that to be wrong. Just promise me to believe in yourself."

He smiled and kept his dark, deep eyes focused on hers. He thought that he saw the pure sparkle of life in her eyes. He Smiled carefully at her.

"You're indeed a true gift to this world miss. Don't you dare to change that now.*

He smiled kindly.

Flashbomb released the hug and looked up at the two stars she looked at. "what is she looking at?" He tried to think then it hit him like a brick. "Her parents..." He whispered. He looked over to Applejack. "Im so sorry Applejack i didnt know..." He said to her. He felt regret how did he not catch it earlier? He looked back up at the two stars with sadness.

Light Harmony

---

Lovinity looked at Light Harmony.

"Well (giggle) you're not the only one. Ive been so busy with everything that has happened from the crash to the hospital to Queen Chrysalis, that I have not had time to think about a special some pony. Some pony or not, I still plan to go to the dance because I wish to do something special... And hey! Its Hearts and Hooves day! Why would a filly like me miss out on a day like this?"

Lovinity thought that maybe she could be his special some pony... But he said 'mare' and Lovinity was only a filly, so she dismissed thr thought from her mind.

"We need to find you someone Light Harmony (giggle). What are you looking for in a mare to take you? Maybe I know of someone."