Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Pinkie wiped her eyes and blew her nose on hoof. She moved away from Razor and stood up. "I understand..."

"Maybe I.. should go. Bye, Razor." She slowly got to her feet, her mail and tail seemed to loose all their puffiness and fall limp. She started walking in the direction of the Sugar Cube Corner.

Razor blinked, then shot into the air and landed infront of Pinkie, "Hey! Don't you walk away from me. I'm not gonn have this on my concious, I feel bad enough already."

Razor grabbed Pinkie and lifted her up and ploped her flank right on the bench, "Now sit down and stay there."

Razor was angry again, but now it was for a whole new reason. He was not, repeat NOT going to be making a girl cry. No matter how much his love life had stunk, he was not going to do that.

Razor sighed and rubbed his head, 'This is all that stupid letter's fault.....everything was fine till then. Now its....its all just confusing.' He thought as he tried to figure out how to proceed. He was not going to be the bad guy here.

"Okay. Look, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I....I just don't do well on holidays like this, for...private reasons. But, I might let my bad attitude do alot of things but I won't be making you cry."

Razor rubbed his head, "I....gah, why are you even crying? I'm not worth crying over!"

Razor took a deep breath, "I'm not worth crying over or feeling...I don't know....whatever it is you're feeling right now. I'm a small sized griffon, that is bad at dealing with the opposite gender. I'm the one thats suppose to be constantly sad on this holiday, not you. You're like....I don't know suppose to be happy, thats how things work right?"

Razor was now shaking Pinkie, lost in his little breakdown of logic. He didn't know why he was babbling now, but....it had to be for something right?

"There's an order to these things, so don't go messing with it! You be happy! I be sad and alone, cause thats how its always been for me! Then that darn letter says those words and makes me confused! It was easier to thin you were lying, but logic tells me you weren't and that confuses me even more, cause I'm not worth this! So tell me right now what you can possibly see in me that is now making you sad like this!"

Razor stopped his shaking and breathed in and not, "And....and I don't even know what I'm talking about now."

Razor groaned and faceclawed, "Ugh....I must seem like an idiot now."

Light Harmony

---

Lovinity sat down on the grass and Light Harmony followed. Lovinity was talking to the ground.

"Light Harmony, I... I think it's best you found a special some pony on... your own." Tears began streaming. "I don't think I'll be here much longer for Hearts and Hooves day... and when I do I won't have any time to spend with such sp... special... special somepo... some pony." Lovinity started crying and buried her face in her wings. "I would love to have the special some pony experience, but in my heart I feel that I'll be needed much sooner for preparing for the ceremony on the 15th. So why should I waste my time?" Lovinity cried some more.

Concluson (not really)

Time had walked into the lit up town hall with Pocket holding his hoof. The couple had walked in to see all the couples they had seen today dancing with their partners. He searched the crowd for a red pegasus. He told Pocket that he need to apologize to Echo and that was what he was going to do. He scanned the room again but it was fruitless.

[colour=#800080]"Have you found him?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket asked [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time was about to say no when he heard a familiar voice. [/colour][colour=#FF0000]"Time!" [/colour]Suddenly a red pegasus and a pink unicorn charged towards Time and Pocket.

[colour=#800080]"Never mind. I think I know the answer." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said with a smile.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Time! Listen man I had no idea what happened and I am so sorry. Please forgive me?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Shut up Brony." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Echo whispered into Time's ear [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"I see you picked up a filly. Who's this?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Echo, Rosebud, this is Pocket Watch, My special somepony."[/colour][colour=#FF0000] [/colour]

Chrysalis nodded toward Discord and looked at Puzzlebeat and sighed, "No no, if you don't want me here, i'll go," she looked down, "I can see there is a mare you wanted anyway," she sighed as she turned to leave

((... Well. Over 20 pages in in my very brief absence. No way my character can recover from this. I mean, unless I got somepony to flat-out volunteer to be Pitch's special somepony, I don't think Pitch has any reason to still exist for only 3 days when he's been left out this long.

So, this is my official resignation from the RP. Apologies for being so pointless in here, and good luck all~

I wasn't joking about the volunteer thing, by the way. I can always retcon this resignation post.))

((... Well. Over 20 pages in in my very brief absence. No way my character can recover from this. I mean, unless I got somepony to flat-out volunteer to be Pitch's special somepony, I don't think Pitch has any reason to still exist for only 3 days when he's been left out this long.

So, this is my official resignation from the RP. Apologies for being so pointless in here, and good luck all~

I wasn't joking about the volunteer thing, by the way. I can always retcon this resignation post.))

Razor blinked, then shot into the air and landed infront of Pinkie, "Hey! Don't you walk away from me. I'm not gonn have this on my concious, I feel bad enough already."

Razor grabbed Pinkie and lifted her up and ploped her flank right on the bench, "Now sit down and stay there."

Razor was angry again, but now it was for a whole new reason. He was not, repeat NOT going to be making a girl cry. No matter how much his love life had stunk, he was not going to do that.

Razor sighed and rubbed his head, 'This is all that stupid letter's fault.....everything was fine till then. Now its....its all just confusing.' He thought as he tried to figure out how to proceed. He was not going to be the bad guy here.

"Okay. Look, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I....I just don't do well on holidays like this, for...private reasons. But, I might let my bad attitude do alot of things but I won't be making you cry."

Razor rubbed his head, "I....gah, why are you even crying? I'm not worth crying over!"

Razor took a deep breath, "I'm not worth crying over or feeling...I don't know....whatever it is you're feeling right now. I'm a small sized griffon, that is bad at dealing with the opposite gender. I'm the one thats suppose to be constantly sad on this holiday, not you. You're like....I don't know suppose to be happy, thats how things work right?"

Razor was now shaking Pinkie, lost in his little breakdown of logic. He didn't know why he was babbling now, but....it had to be for something right?

"There's an order to these things, so don't go messing with it! You be happy! I be sad and alone, cause thats how its always been for me! Then that darn letter says those words and makes me confused! It was easier to thin you were lying, but logic tells me you weren't and that confuses me even more, cause I'm not worth this! So tell me right now what you can possibly see in me that is now making you sad like this!"

Razor stopped his shaking and breathed in and not, "And....and I don't even know what I'm talking about now."

Razor groaned and faceclawed, "Ugh....I must seem like an idiot now."

Razor cought Pinkie by surprised as she was put back on the chair. She sat quietly staring him in the eye, until he started shaking her. She closed her eyes shut. Although a normal pony would have probaly tried to break away from an angry griffin, Pinkie didn't struggle at all.

Pinkie caught her breath after he finished speaking. She opened her eyes and made sure to catch his.

"I don't like to see my friends sad, and I think at the very least your my friend, I really do like you. Even if you’re a small griffin. And I only want to see you smile. I.. I already made somepony cry today..." Her voice was almost monotone.

She put a hoof on his cheek. "And, I can’t really answer your question. I can’t really say why I'm sad. I just know... I don't want you to be sad. And... If being alone is what makes you sad... then I don’t want you to be alone. "

She put her other hoof on his face. Her eyes grew large. "Even if it's for one day... Please... I don't want you to be sad."

That’s when pinkie froze. She had never been in this situation before... She had only felt sadness like this once before. It had taken her friends to pull her out of it. This was different though. She wasn't angry at all. It was like someone put her happy heart into a deep and dark pit. And only one person could save her... And she was holding his face in her hoofs.

Pinkie's eyes began water slightly. They begged for Razors touch. They begged for his affection. "Please." She whispered.

Quillhart smiled at moonlit and removed his hoof from her chin. He reached his hoof into the saddle bag and he took out a yellow stone with stripes of bright blue. When he lifted it one could see that the blue stripes turned brown as a trees blood. He lifted the stone to let some sunlight reach trough the stone.

"this is a stone of the pure soul. It is very rare and it can only be found in the badlands. The stone will change colour everytime it changes keeper and it will show the colour of the soul. This will prove to you that your heart and soul is pure."

He smiled and gave moonlit the stone if see wanted to take it.

"before you take it I want to ask if you want to go to the dance with me? It doesn't matter to me if your heart is pure or not."

he smiled widely.

"ill be happy as long as it's you!"

He gained enough courage to lay a hoof on her back.

She blushed heavy but nodded, "Oh..Ok ye..yeah i'll go o the dance with you," she said blushing heavy as she took the stone slowly, the stripes turning into a sapphire gem colour as she held i and smiled

Quillhart was in serious chock. Not even did she say yes, but she even turned out to have the purest soul and heart he'd ever seen. He swap his attention between the mare and the stone.

"You... You are really a princess..."

he realized that he'd opened his mouth again so he shut it. He took the stone without looking away from her and the stone went brown again but now with a bigger amount of red in it. He stuffed it into the saddle bag and gave her a big hug. A tear of his joy poured down his cheek.

"You are perfect!"

She smiled and blushed, "tha..thast my cutie mark colour," she said standing up and looking toward her flank, and indeed her Cutie mark was a Sapphire heart with angel wings, "Its shows my protective nature and how valuable my heart is but also how fragile," she smiled warmly as she leaned over and gave hima quick peck on the cheek and then froze, "Oh my...I'm sorry...did i rush!" she was afraid that she just blew it!

Quillhart smiled gently and laid a hoof on her cheek.

"You didn't."

He looked up and saw that the sun was on it's path down. He looked back at moonlit.

"But if you want to have your dance with me. Maybe we should go?"

He smiled widely and gave her a soft hug.

Angel approtched the boutique and saw Air Siren 'Ive about had it with him' Angel thought to himself. He put on a smile and greeted him "Air Srein! Nice too see you again!" He managed to say. He knew Rarity had choosin him rather than go with this pony, So it made him feel rather special.

She held the kiss for what seemed like forever, then she pulled away, tears drying on her cheeks. She was flushed, blushing heavily. "It's gonna take me a while to get used to that." She joked as she nuzzled Flashbomb.

Razor cought Pinkie by surprised as she was put back on the chair. She sat quietly staring him in the eye, until he started shaking her. She closed her eyes shut. Although a normal pony would have probaly tried to break away from an angry griffin, Pinkie didn't struggle at all.

Pinkie caught her breath after he finished speaking. She opened her eyes and made sure to catch his.

"I don't like to see my friends sad, and I think at the very least your my friend, I really do like you. Even if you’re a small griffin. And I only want to see you smile. I.. I already made somepony cry today..." Her voice was almost monotone.

She put a hoof on his cheek. "And, I can’t really answer your question. I can’t really say why I'm sad. I just know... I don't want you to be sad. And... If being alone is what makes you sad... then I don’t want you to be alone. "

She put her other hoof on his face. Her eyes grew large. "Even if it's for one day... Please... I don't want you to be sad."

That’s when pinkie froze. She had never been in this situation before... She had only felt sadness like this once before. It had taken her friends to pull her out of it. This was different though. She wasn't angry at all. It was like someone put her happy heart into a deep and dark pit. And only one person could save her... And she was holding his face in her hoofs.

Pinkie's eyes began water slightly. They begged for Razors touch. They begged for his affection. "Please." She whispered.

Razor froze and gulped, now he was in really uncomfortable and unfamiliar territory. He felta blush on his face now when he realized that Pinkie had her hooves on his face.

"I...I...uh....I..." Razor stammered and gulped, he was really not sure what to do now.

"You're really serious....." Razor said and bit his tongue, "Um...if you're really serious.....um....I....um...okay?"

He really wasn't sure what to do right now, in fact he was probably just running blind right now.

"Um.....what....do I do then?" He asked, not sure what happened now. He wasn't even sure what he was agreeing to. But.....something felt.....good about it all. Something.....happy.

Pocket Watch:

Pocket emerged from her home. It was hearts and hooves day and she had a certain stallion she was bent on asking. She had walked outside into the beautiful sunshine that warmed her coat. She saw all the little couples sitting together, enjoying each other's company. Pocket sighed at this but quickly held her chin up. Soon she would be one of those mares. She just had to find Copper ore. Once she does that she will have a special somepony. She began to trot down the road to find her love interest. She had formed a crush on copper for a long time and now that it was hearts and hooves day she could ask him out.

[colour=#800080]"Today is going to be the best day ever." [/colour][colour=#000000] She said out loud.[/colour][colour=#800080]"After all today is the day for romance!" [/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"Today is the day for romance?"[/colour][colour=#000000] Said a young voice behind her. Pocket turned around to see a young orange little filly with a red mane and tail. Pocket identified this as Applebloom.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Of course it is! Today is hearts and hooves day." [/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"Oh yeah I almost forgot about it." [/colour][colour=#000000]Applebloom said looking around at all the couples "[/colour][colour=#ff8c00]So who is your special somepony?" [/colour][colour=#000000] She asked Deviously[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I'm going to ask Copper ore." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said wistfully [/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]"Oh he is so cute!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Applebloom agreed.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"So you tell me. Who is your special somepony?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Applebloom frowned [/colour][colour=#ff8c00]"I don't have one."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Well maybe He is right under your nose" [/colour][colour=#000000]She said walking by a Grey unicorn sitting on a bench reading a book.[/colour]

[colour=#000000] [/colour]

Applejack sighed, not wanting to leave Flashbomb. But, she had a dance to get ready for. As she said goodbye to Flashbomb, she dashed back along the path and snatched up her secret box.

(anypony else excited about Applejacks dress reveal?)