Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Razor cringed a bit, as the hug was....very tight. Were all ponies this strong?

"Heh, no problem." Razor said, blushing a bit and looking to make sure no one else was around. Nope, his little rampage had made the area silent as a ghost town.

"So...where to anyway? And could you let go now, its kinda....hard to breathe." Razor said.

Pinkie smiled at he blushing griffin. She would have to remember to tease him later on. She let go of Razor.

"If were going to the dance, I think I should dress up!" Pinkie smiled, "So I just need to stop by my house!" She beamed. "Besides its almost time! We should hurry. Pinkie Pie is never late for a party.

She speed off in the direction of Sugar Cube Corner.

Flashbomb Was stareing in amazement about how beautiful She was He then realized that he was gawking. "You look Amazing. You.....your the most beautifull mare i have ever seen." he complimented her. She was blushing profusely as he complimented her. He Nuzzled her, and smiled. (sorry bout the late response and the font size.)

(The forum is suddenly quiet...too quiet. Time to break the silence. No pun intended )

Time Spinner:

Time Spinner had lost his date in the crowd once again. He searched very hard to find her but couldn't.

[colour=#696969]"Ah great..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said still looking for her. Then he noticed something. Something not a pony. He thought for sure that out of the corner of his eye he saw Discord. Time rubbed his eyes and looked again. There was nothing there but...still Time turned at the corner of the building and checked all over. There was nothing.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"The Nightmares never stops." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time thought as went back to search for Pocket Watch.[/colour]

Moonlite blushed and nodded, heading inside of the building and waited for him to follow.

Chrysalis nudged Puzzlebeat, "might want to start up your stuff," she said to him happily as she smiled, looking away to cough.

Darkness let out a weak cough, "so...um...Fl..Fluttershy, you..you wan...want to go..go to the pa..party with..with me?" he asked shyly (who is playing Fluttershy?)

(I'm assuming it's the dance now.)

Rarity finished dressing for the dance. She was getting excited for everything. The food, the music, Angel, Air Siren, and most importantly, showing off her new dress to everypony. She worked very hard on it, and knew everypony would love it just as much. Her dress was a scarlet and velvet red, with matching slippers, and a light blue heart-shaped sapphire worn as a necklace. She wore subtle hints of make up, though not so subtle around her eyes, which was more striking then they usually were. The dress sparkled continually, a small magical addition she added at the last minute. [colour=#800080]"I need to thank Twilight for that spell." [/colour]She took one last look in the mirror before leaving. [colour=#800080]"I look FABULOUS!" [/colour]Rarity walked carefully to the dance, being sure nothing dirtied her dress, and she caught the eyes of many stallions with her sparkling outfit. Any time somepony asked her to dance, she would tell them she was waiting for somepony.

Angel turned to see Rarity trotting to the main hall. "Noo.." He said "You look amazing!" He squee'd "Youll have to pose for me after the dance!" He said unable to control his excitement. "You look magnificent" He smiled

Time looked past a crowd of ponies. [colour=#696969]"Pocket!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He called as he broke through the crowd and grabbed Pocket's hoof.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Time!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said embracing her date.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"The dance is starting." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said to her. [/colour][colour=#696969]"May I have this dance?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time asked in a canterlot accent.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Pocket followed suit [/colour][colour=#800080]"Of course."[/colour]

Time and Pocket walked into the lit up town hall. Time looked all over the crowd and spotted a Red pegasus with a Pink Unicorn.

[colour=#FF0000]"Time!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Echo called [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Listen I am so sorry for what I said to you earlier. I didn't know what happened. Forgive me?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Shut up Brony."[/colour][colour=#000000] Time said with a smile[/colour]

The group suddenly stopped as they turned to the entrance to see a white mare in a beautiful dress.

Pinkie smiled at he blushing griffin. She would have to remember to tease him later on. She let go of Razor.

"If were going to the dance, I think I should dress up!" Pinkie smiled, "So I just need to stop by my house!" She beamed. "Besides its almost time! We should hurry. Pinkie Pie is never late for a party.

She speed off in the direction of Sugar Cube Corner.

Razor rubbed his back, sure that Pinkie had almost crushed it. He would have to becareful with hugs from her.

"Right....I'lll just follow you." He said and followed after Pinkie as she ran to Sugarcube Corner. Of course he did not follow her all the way. He stayed down in the main floor of the bakery and gave Pinkie privacy to switch into any sort of dress or whatever she was going to wear. Razor though was fine with going as he was. Besides clothes bothered his wings, which is why most griffons never wore them unless it was really really important.

"Wait....I don't know how to dance!" Razor shouted in a panic.

((Party is starting to everyone just had on over. Will be at the Town hall, and the decorations were curtesy of *insert ponies names here* Do enjoy the dancing, the music and especially the punch.))

(500th post!!)

Puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat Grinned "your right." he stood up put on his glasses and grabbed the Mic and yelled into it "you all ready to party?"

Discord

Discord didn't need to be a god of chaos to hear the yelling coming from the party. "time to go guys." he said grabbing Darkness and Fluttershy then teleported the two of them to the party.

D.J. B.E.A.T

The entire dance floor flooded as puzzlebeat started spinning his track. Even Time and his friends were there but there was a certain somepony...or should I say some griffon not dancing. Time looked at him with a sad face. He wanted to help this griffion somehow. Then he notced who he was talking to. He saw that pinkie pie was right in front of him. If anypony could help him it would be her. Then a thought crossed his head.

[colour=#696969]"What if that is her special somep- err special somegriffion!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He thought. It actually made him smile a bit. Today was a great day and it wasn't even over.[/colour]

[colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#000000](On an OOC note though guys Thanks for having me here. I learned a lot about RPing here as this was my first RP. I hope to see you all around canterlot in the furture and so does Time Spinner :razz:. A fine brohoof to you all. /) )[/colour]

(you to pal)

Flashbomb offered out his hoof to Applejack. They trotted to the town hall. They entered the hall and looked at all of the decorations. Flashbomb glanced to Applejack "Care to dance?" He asked her.

Light smiled when Lovinity nuzzled him. He blushed a bit and nuzzled her back. He looked at her and said, "Will you do me the honors of being my special somepony and coming to the dance with me?"

He smiled and pointed towards the town hall where the dance was going down. He had been seeing all the other couples going towards the dance as well.

Light Harmony

---

Lovinity almost lost her breath and blushed harder than ever. "You... you nuzzled me back??" Lovinity was speechless for a moment. "Of... of course I will be your special some pony! I was going to ask you but too nervous to since I've never had such experience... before."

Lovinity looked into Light Harmony's eyes, twinkling some. "Well what are we waiting for, (giggle)?" Lovinity put her wing on Light Harmony's back as they walked to the dance.

Light was so happy that Lovinity agreed to be his special somepony. He smiled at her and she put her wing around him.

They walked into the dance room and Light started looking around at all the other couples. They all looked like they were having a good time. Light looked up at the stage and saw the DJ playing music,

"Care to dance miss Lovinity?" He smiled at her

(((just a note, if any are confused the rp wont stop till about maybe the 25 or the end of febuary. Depends on how the dance portion of the rp progresses. But the dance part itself has started now so go and party. Discord, keep a hold on surprise till the either the 15th or 16th if you can. Just so everyone has a chance to get into the swing of the party.))

Chrysalis sat at the edge of the shade, closing her eyes and listening to the beat, hearing the music happily, it was nice to be here, even if she kind of hid in the darkness of a corner

Darkness just froze as he was suddenly in the dance, he looked to Fluttershy, "so..sorry, I..I don't do good in crowds!" he cried out as he ran to a corner and began breathing heavy, "Th..they..they are all..all watching me!" he said as nightmares of the past flashed as the lights did.

Razor rubbed his back, sure that Pinkie had almost crushed it. He would have to becareful with hugs from her.

"Right....I'lll just follow you." He said and followed after Pinkie as she ran to Sugarcube Corner. Of course he did not follow her all the way. He stayed down in the main floor of the bakery and gave Pinkie privacy to switch into any sort of dress or whatever she was going to wear. Razor though was fine with going as he was. Besides clothes bothered his wings, which is why most griffons never wore them unless it was really really important.

"Wait....I don't know how to dance!" Razor shouted in a panic.

((Party is starting to everyone just had on over. Will be at the Town hall, and the decorations were curtesy of *insert ponies names here* Do enjoy the dancing, the music and especially the punch.))

Pinkie Pie rushed up to her room, hoping up each step with joy. She jumped around her bedroom. She didn't have time to think about her crazy day, as she searched her closet for an appropriate dress for the dance. She went through her collections of her outfits. Although it wasn't as large as rarity, it was of a decent size. She decided that her gala dress was the best for the dance! She also pulled something out for the griffin, something that she thought was cute

She pulled it out and quickly got dressed. She hadn't worn this dress since the first gala. She smiled as she walked back down stairs and stood in front of the griffin, she had not heard his outburst about dancing. "How do i look!" She said cheerfully.

Before he could answer she continued talking." I hope I look good, I've only wore this dress one time! It was at the Grand Galloping Gala! Which isn't a real party. But I do have something for you!" She holds her hoofs out with a box. "Happy Hearts and Hooves." She beamed. (Inside the box is a tie: like: http://postimage.org/image/cfqc4frtl/ brownish / beige tie)

Pinkie Pie rushed up to her room, hoping up each step with joy. She jumped around her bedroom. She didn't have time to think about her crazy day, as she searched her closet for an appropriate dress for the dance. She went through her collections of her outfits. Although it wasn't as large as rarity, it was of a decent size. She decided that her gala dress was the best for the dance! She also pulled something out for the griffin, something that she thought was cute

She pulled it out and quickly got dressed. She hadn't worn this dress since the first gala. She smiled as she walked back down stairs and stood in front of the griffin, she had not heard his outburst about dancing. "How do i look!" She said cheerfully.

Before he could answer she continued talking." I hope I look good, I've only wore this dress one time! It was at the Grand Galloping Gala! Which isn't a real party. But I do have something for you!" She holds her hoofs out with a box. "Happy Hearts and Hooves." She beamed. (Inside the box is a tie: like: http://mistercrew.co...ties.jpg����the brownish / beige tie)

Razor looked at Pinkie and felt a sudden blush once more to his face. THe dress...made her cute. Cuter....really cute.

"Its....its very nice." Razor said, turning to hide his blush. What was going on with him? He was practically blushing constantly like a child on his first date....well technically this was his first date. EVER.

Razor looked back and then looked at the tie, "Hmm. I don't normally wear clothes. But....I guess if you offer." He took the tie and put it on.

"Alright so shall we go then?" Razor asked, holding out his claw to Pinkie. He felt really nervous now and was breathing slowly to keep his composure and calm. He would probably go into stammering, blushing spasms if anything cracked his concentration.

((can't get the image :( ))