Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Siren walked around the party, admiring a few of the decorations and the dancers. He wasn't THAT interested in dancing with somepony, but it was also his first year since he had left home, which would make this the first night he was alone. Siren let out a sigh with a smile before getting another glass of punch.

Angel turned to see Rarity trotting to the main hall. "Noo.." He said "You look amazing!" He squee'd "Youll have to pose for me after the dance!" He said unable to control his excitement. "You look magnificent" He smiled

Rarity turned to see a certain pony. [colour=#800080]"Hello Angel!" [/colour]It was a slight tease at the fact that he skipped greetings in his excitement at her dress. She pulled a random pose at that moment. [colour=#800080]"How will THIS work?" [/colour]She asked, with a small laugh. Though Rarity was excited to dance with him, she was still adamant in her belief that it was a stallions job to ask the mare.

Light Harmony

---

As Lovinity attempts to dance with Light Harmony, she started thinking about what happened to Princess Cadence and Shining Armor; she hasn't seen them lately. Maybe they won't come until later.

Angel smiled and snapped a picture of Rarity when she posed "Well, This will have to wait" He offered his hoof "Shall we dance?" Angel asked, His filly Sister was obsessed with romance, So she would force Angel to dance with her for practice. "I wish she was here" He said to himself.

SilverStar Snuck out of Fillydelphia and onto a train. "[colour=#008080]By celiestia as my witness, I will not miss my brother dancing with a mare.. If he has even found somepony[/colour]" She thought to herself. A few hours passed and the train arrived in ponyville station. She hoped off the train "[colour=#008080]Its... Its amazing! I can see why Angel moved here![/colour]" She squee'd in joy and trotted over to angel's new house "[colour=#008080]He gave me the address so I could send him letters, Now If i can just...[/colour]" She used her horn to open the door "[colour=#008080]Almost.. There![/colour]" The door opened with ease and she trotted inside. "[colour=#008080]Now.. Ill just change into this.. And be on my way![/colour]" She said to herself as she opened the suitcase she had brought, Inside It contained a white dress with silver glitter and A gold star as the hairpin.

(SilverStar is about 4 years younger than RD)

Razor looked at Pinkie and felt a sudden blush once more to his face. THe dress...made her cute. Cuter....really cute.

"Its....its very nice." Razor said, turning to hide his blush. What was going on with him? He was practically blushing constantly like a child on his first date....well technically this was his first date. EVER.

Razor looked back and then looked at the tie, "Hmm. I don't normally wear clothes. But....I guess if you offer." He took the tie and put it on.

"Alright so shall we go then?" Razor asked, holding out his claw to Pinkie. He felt really nervous now and was breathing slowly to keep his composure and calm. He would probably go into stammering, blushing spasms if anything cracked his concentration.

((can't get the image ))

"Nervous?" Pinkie asked as she grabbed his claw. "You look really good in that tie! Lead the way!" She exclaimed but took the lead, pulling him slightly. "I can't wait to shake my hoove thing." She grinned. "I hope your ready to shake your tail all night!"

She turned her head to look at him. "Are you surprised? That your going to dance with me?" She asked in a more serious tone.

SilverStar finished changing into her dress "[colour=#008080]I hope this looks good on me..[/colour]" She said to herself. She trotted out the door and began to fallow the music "[colour=#008080]Where there is music, There is a party![/colour]" She said to herself. She began trotting down the road to the town hall.

"Ah'd love to." Applejack replied to Flashbombs offer to dance. They walked into the party, and Applejack looked over the dancing mares. There were a lot of lovely mares at the party, some of them single. Worries began to creep up in Applejacks mind...

Flashbomb And Apple jack danced, Flashbomb looked up and saw that everypony was Having a great time. He held Applejack close as they danced. "Happy Hearts and hooves day Applejack." he said to her. They continued to dance.

Moonlit blushed a little but nodded taking his hoof in hers, letting him take lead, she was never much a dancer.

Chrysalis was deep red but held out her hoof to take a light hold on his hoof as they headed to the dance floor

Angel took Rarity's hoof and they went inside. He saw Flashbomb and Applejack were already there. "Happy hearts and hoofs day Rarity" He smiled at her. He injoyed dancing.

SilverStar continued to trot down the road "Let's see." She spotted angel take a white mare inside. He gassped "He DID find somepony!" She smiled. "I hope he won't be mad at me for coming here." She thought to herself as she began to trot inside.

Flashbomb was dancing with Applejack. Applejack looked even better in her dress then she imagined! Angel wished her a happy Hearts and Hooves day. [colour=#800080]"Happy Hearts and Hooves day Angel." [/colour]She repeated back to him. They began dancing. It wasn't a slow dance, that was for later in the night, but the faster paced dancing was nevertheless very fun, and slightly romantic for the crazier couples out there.

Quillhart took her hoof and brought her onto the dance floor. He noticed that a lot of his friends were already dancing. He saw that flashbomb was dancing with applejack. He looked at flashbomb and raised his voice so he would be able to hear him.

"happy hearts and hooves day flashie! Can you imagine that I actually found somepony that wanted to dance with me tonight?!"

He turned to moonlit and began to dance. He lowered his voice so it could only be heard as a whisper and looked deeply into her eyes. He leaned forward so he had his eyes right in front of her eyes. His eyes glimmered with joy and he whispered.

"happy hearts and hooves day honey."

He leaned even further forward and carefully began to kiss her with his cheeks having a lot more of the colour red in them. This was something new to him. But he realized he liked it. Her lips were so soft, her smell was like the smell off the first sun rays. Her skin was smooth like pouring water. Her eyes like two stars that had been freezed into ice. Her mane like the moon rays a bright night with a round moon. He tried to be as close as possible and forgot everything. He did just enjoy every second with her.