Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Flashbomb Tried once again to clear his nerves. "uh...yea im fine." He didnt take to kindly to spells. "Sorry bout that i just dont mingle with spells to well but i think im fine. Sorry about that." He appologised to her.

Flashbomb smiled. "Yea but i bet i sounded like a bumbling fool." He chuckled. He walked up to the stand. "wow this is an amazing stand you have here." he looked at all of the treats that were laid out on the counter. Flashbomb sat next to Applejack and watched the other ponies under the spell.

Flashbomb whom was lulled into a sleeping state Was jolted awake When Applejack kissed him. His eyes dialated and he was surprised by the sudden kiss, but then he felt The warmth build inside him. He closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss.

Quillhart realized that he was having one of his odd feelings. Everytime he was on a party, any party where ponies had a lot of fun. He had a growing feeling of lonlyness. Nopony has been able to tell why he feels like that but never less he did feel like that. He turned a little tense and with a sigh on his lips and his sad eyes glimmering.

He decided to try to pretend he was fine. He didn't want to blow of his evening now. He was so happy with her around. But he realized he couldn't stand it any more. He turned to moonlit again.

"I'm sorry can we get out from here?"

he sighed deeply. He guessed that it would be a lot better to be honest.

"I'm always getting depressed on parties... And I can't stand it anymore..."

he closed his eyes and hoped that she would be understanding.

(Wow, I missed a lot. I think I'm caught up, but probably missed things...)

Angel brought Rarity her punch when Princess Cadence, Shining Armour and Lovinity began their special song, while Rarity lay there on her couch listening and dramatically sipping her punch. It was an excellent song! And the ending was definitely the best! Then, when she least expected it, an odd explosion seemed to be spreading everywhere. She worried at first, but it completely disappeared as she was filled with complete content when it struck her. Her legs were no longer sore, her horn didn't throb with pain, and she felt so abnormally happy! She jumped from her couch, though leaving it in place. She saw Angel was taking pictures of everything that was happening. She had an urge to converse with ponies, especially him for some odd reason. [colour=#800080]"That was exciting!" [/colour]Rarity said as she walked up to him. [colour=#800080]"I feel so much better!"[/colour]

Time had looked from his hypnotized state. He was all loopy. He knew he was but he couldn't control it. Like it was a dream. He bumped into a blue pegasus behind him.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." He said apologetic. The pegasus didn't respond and simply moved toward the balcony area.

Applejack pressed deeper into the kiss. Enhanced by the love magic, this kiss seemed to be more. She sat on her rump and wrapped her hooves around Flashbombs neck, forgeting about everypony else.

Rarity trotted over to angel. "I feel so much better!" She said. Angel smiled "Great! Im glad" He felt a overwhelming urge to hug some pony And Rarity was the nearest. He gave her a quick hug. Then withdrew "Sorry, I dont know what came over me" He laughed lightly

AirSiren said something about ponyville loving H&H day "[colour=#008080]I dont blame them, Its a wonderful day, Full of love.. And Romance[/colour]" SilverStar drifted off into thought for a moment.

Angel suddenly hugged her! He said how happy he was that she felt better, and hugged her! She didn't even mind! In fact, she rather liked it. He laughed slightly awkwardly after letting go of her, but Rarity pressed on, hugging him back. [colour=#800080]"I don't know what's coming over me either, but I like it!"[/colour]

Flashbomb leaned deeper into the kiss as well. He he held Applejack close as they continued kissing. He felt wonderfull as the spell took a stronger hold. They kissed for what seemed as forever. He didnt want to be anywhere else.

Flashbomb and Applejack released the kiss when a pony coughed. He was blushing and was breathless. "Wow" He whispered to her. They held onto each other and looked int eachother's eyes. They smiled warmly. Flashbomb nuzzled her. " I love you." He said to her as they sat there.

Pinkie Pie saw her friend Applejack dancing with Flashmob, "Aww they make such a cute couple." She beamed. She also saw that Rarity was with Angelsnap. "He not a prince, but hes certainly charming!" Pinkie giggled at her own joke. She continued watch the other ponies around the room; as much as she wanted to be the life of the party, bouncing around from couple to couple trying to spread happiness, she had someone to focus on. She turned back to Razor and smiled at him.

By this time, the same song was on loop, Pinkie figured this as the song ended and began playing again. They must have been late to the party. She looked towards the DJ booth, but didn't see Puzzlebeat. Oh well, although it would have been embarrassing to see him, she was looking forward to hearing him drop some beats! She walked up to him. "I know its not the traditional type of song to dance to...but come dance with me." Pinkie started walking to the dance floor. 'I wonder if he can dance? I wonder if griffins even dance?' She thought to herself as she looked back to give him a wink.

Once Razor had followed her out onto the floor the music came to a stop. "Awww!" Pinkie groaned playfully.She heard that [colour=#282828]Lovinity, Light Harmony, Cadence, and Shining Armor were going to be singing she turned to look at them. Pinkie watched in awe as they began singing a song she had never heard before. She cheered as they sang on, and clapped for the finale. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]She turned to Razor as she magic dome explodes outward. Although she smiled, she seemed more serious. "Razor. I'm really happy I met you today!" She said after a couple seconds of quiet, before she moved next to him and nuzzled his chest.[/colour]

[colour=#282828](Gah! long overdue...life and what not...sorry!)[/colour]

Rarity trotted over to angel. "I feel so much better!" She said. Angel smiled "Great! Im glad" He felt a overwhelming urge to hug some pony And Rarity was the nearest. He gave her a quick hug. Then withdrew "Sorry, I dont know what came over me" He laughed lightly

AirSiren said something about ponyville loving H&H day "[colour=#008080]I dont blame them, Its a wonderful day, Full of love.. And Romance[/colour]" SilverStar drifted off into thought for a moment.

"Yes..." He nuzzle her mane lightly. "Romance indeed." Siren landed by a small pond of water with her. "Wait here for a moment... I'm going to treat you to a show." Her gave her a wink.

Flashbomb hugged Applejack. His wings wrapped around them. He smiled warmly. He opened his eyes and saw that everypony were together. He closed hes eyes and held onto Applejack for a little while longer.

(indeed my amount of daily love ;))

Quillhart smiled nervously at moonlit. He was really tense and one could see his pupils shrink in something close to panic.

"Th.. Thanks..."

He breathed in the cold air when they went out and closed his eyes. His pupils had gain their normal size when he opened them again. He covered his eyes with his hooves and shook his head.

"I'm so, so sorry about that... I'm always having a really bad feeling when I'm on parties... It's like a terrible feeling of being all alone even though I'm not."

he looked into her eyes.

"I don't ask you to understand it.. Just to love me even though I'm like this."

a tear poured slowly down his cheek.

"but I understand If that's too much..."