Callbacks

weesh

Even among episodes that stand alone, some have fun references to previous episodes, like the photos of Peewee in "Just for sidekicks"

This thread is for collecting the callbacks that you have noticed, and sharing your favorites.

Seeing Rainbow reading Daring Do books in multiple additional episodes is near the top for me.

Let's see...

Rainbow Dash's overly dramatic and very fake sounding (and acting) snoring from "Read It And Weep" turns out to be how she really sleeps (Sleepless In Ponyville)

Pinkie's dad and his rock farm in "The Duel". (Gah! I wanna see what happened to her sisters! Did they stay on the farm, or did they move away like Pinkie?)

Rainbow Dash's overly dramatic and very fake sounding (and acting) snoring from "Read It And Weep" turns out to be how she really sleeps (Sleepless In Ponyville)

Oh man, I missed that! I need to go back and rewatch that scene.

The new Trixie episode brings back one-man-band pinkie.

Something else I noticed, in the episode "One Bad Apple", the song that plays during the parade is the song Pinkie Pie plays in Swarm of the Century to ward off parasprites. Parasprites are, of course, bullies. Smart, huh?

In the beginning of Griffon the Brush-Off, Pinkie Pie is trying to tell a story to an uninterested reading Twilight.

Pinkie Pie: Hoof-biting action overload! She was like a stunt superstar, flying higher and higher, and then Rainbow Dash swooped down--swoosh--and right before she hit the ground--shoom-she pulled up--vrrrmmm!

Twilight Sparkle: Uh-huh.

Pinkie Pie: And then she looped around and around like whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo.

Now, if you think about it, could this be a reference to the later episode Sonic Rainboom? :shifty:

• Like 2

In the beginning of Griffon the Brush-Off, Pinkie Pie is trying to tell a story to an uninterested reading Twilight.

Pinkie Pie: Hoof-biting action overload! She was like a stunt superstar, flying higher and higher, and then Rainbow Dash swooped down--swoosh--and right before she hit the ground--shoom-she pulled up--vrrrmmm!

Twilight Sparkle: Uh-huh.

Pinkie Pie: And then she looped around and around like whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo whoo.

Now, if you think about it, could this be a reference to the later episode Sonic Rainboom? :shifty:

Tales is a genious *bows*

• 3 weeks later...