Fellow Gamer Bronies and Pegasisters

Derpyy

Any Bronies or Pegasisters out there that play Xbox? :)

Let's all get to know eachother! What if...one day...we all met up and played a game....together :o

Let's make it happen!

What games do you play? :)

Wanna play with me? Add me on xbox!

I would be more than willing to join in, but I don't have an xbox live account... yet.

Truth is, I haven't touched the Xbox my family already owns. I plan on finally using it (and have been planning to do so for sometime) sometime in the upcoming weeks... I just need to get a few things/accessories.

I plan to get Minecraft, Serious Sam 3, and a few other games. (My family already owns Skyrim, Bioshock, and a few other games.)

Besides Halo, Dead Space, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Bioshock, are there any good games that I should look into?

Assassin's Creed 3, Halo Reach and 4 (Left the 2 and 3 when I moved), DMC: Devil May Cry.

Please don't do Call of Duty: MW3. It's a mistake my brother wanted that.

Also played Darksiders, Minecraft, Devil May Cry 4, and older Elder Scrolls games (along with Skyrim)

Computer would be chess and League of Legends, mostly the former. Learn some rules in chess and play it for a while, maybe you could play me.

I would play but I don't have gold at the moment. I plan on getting it the next time I go to town.

Anywho my tag is MMW 097

I have Naruto Generations (soon 3), Halo 4, Skyrim, Red dead redemption, Batman, Minecraft and Fable 3/Journys. Also just started Borderlands 2 Hoping to get Bioshock Infinate and Destiny as well.

I have been playing Farcry 3 and Transformers Fall of Cybertron. Other than that I just play what i feel like playing at the momernt. I forgot to memtion that I just start to dip my big toe in to some Fable 3 and Skylanders.

Edited by Gearlock

• 1 month later...