Getting Brony things

TechBrush

... what about Rarity

Seriously, I can't believe HotTopic has so little Rarity merchandise!! There even aren't that many good Rarity plushies out there. I'm backing off from buying the Hasbro ones, just because Rarity's face looks hideous! One thing though... can't wait for the Rarity Micro-series comics!

I agree vehemently. They need more good Rarity merch.

• Like 1

Today I went into Hot Topic and there was MLP merch right in the entrance, I began screaming "PONY MERCH!"

There was this cute Derpy sling tote bag-a-ma-bob that I really liked. I kinda want to revamp my school lanyard with the pony one. There was the comic book with Trixie and the Ursa Major, (the latest one?) and I want to read it! I mean I haven't even touched the series yet! My mum is against me buying a lot of pony merch honestly....

Then across the store was Build-A-Bear. After reading EqD's post of RD and Pinkie being the plushies, I really wanted to see them! They weren't selling them but they were sitting behind the checkout counter. I began pointing at it behind the staff and I was so sure that they were thinking I was crazy.....

(tl;dr) I really want some money.... :/

Anyone crafty and make their own MLP items? Been looking for a good crochet pattern for any of them to see if I can do it.

Also, I'd been considering a hoodie. But don't think I could take the teasing it would invoke, especially since I work at a large company. Thinking something smaller, like a figurine.

I've been sitting on this plushie for around a month! She isn't show accurate anymore but when I won her in a giveaway the s3 finale hadn't aired yet. Yes, that Tails is an official 1992 Sonic 2 Tails plush doll.

540906_10151544439337975_1932913408_n.jpg

I have not forgotten. I did want to watch the finale with her in my arms but due to a mix-up with the PonyPlushies page; I was erroneously told when it would arrive when it was in actuality a shipment of stuff for an upcoming con that had been sent out that day. So I got her a few days after the finale but I was very understanding of the whole situation and took it well.

Toxic Mario on dA sponsored the 5k likes giveaway on the PonyPlushies Facebook page giveaway. I was the alternate winner of the giveaway. She is available at their website for 85 dollars though.

• 3 weeks later...

I have so much pony stuff. :P My dad got me a pony duvet for Christmas, and a pony iPhone case (that I lost along with the iPhone in the airport - worst day of my life :( ). I do have a few pony t-shirts, too, and posters. I've been drawing ponies, too, and sticking the drawings to my wall so my room is starting to look like an MLP shrine (with random Big Bang Theory and Hunger Games merch thrown in. :P ) I went to Toys 'R' Us today and only bought 1 blind bag pony - so proud of myself! XD

The problem with We Love Fine is the shipping (not that kind of shipping) is insanely pricey, so to get one shirt sent down here costs like, $50. I'm now starting to pay more attention to RedBubble - the shirts are just as good, and it's not as expensive.

Rarity merch gets neglected, but it seems everypony is discussed roundabout cept mah fave.. FS D: - I also know a lack of pinkie discussion and AJ...>>

LOL.

My friend(s), who i've transformed into pegasisters went to hot topic the other day. One of them got a Rainbow Dash Decal, and a RD...sewing branch patch thingy.

One of my friends brought me home a "Fluttershy - Yay" Sticker. I about CRIED when I seen it.

All my friends and family know I love MLP... No shame, and im a college kid. No shame at all.

All my friends and family know I love MLP... No shame, and im a college kid. No shame at all.

Same here! Why would I be ashamed - I love what I love. :)

• Like 1

Not really an item to purchase..But something free! Pony cut-outs! First one is Season 1 Twilight....

http://www.hubworld.com/hubworld/specials/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-downloadables/

I'll have to get some magnet printer paper for this...

Yeah, I don't have much cuz a lot of people think I'm crazy :mad: at school. I don't 2 horseshoes in the first place.

I only have a Derpy 'MUFFEN' Wallet and a 3 Gen RainbowDash, and I'm going to vist the little girl toy area for the non-winged TwilightSparkle.