• Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Background Pony
    • A Princess
    • Other?Please specify!

Gilda is my favorite pony but that's just me. I'm sure everyone will disagree though.

Love the Gilda seriously, but I don't think she'd appreciate you calling her a pony. :P

Definitely is best griffon thought! :D

Best pony is my darling Miss Rarity. ;)

• Like 1

That's how awesome she is. She does't even have to be a pony to be best pony.

Hmm... There is logic in your words. As Gilda's WoE RPer, I do recognize this... :smirk:

I'd still probably have to go Rarity though. She's just too fabulous. <3

• Like 1

Hmm... There is logic in your words. As Gilda's WoE RPer, I do recognize this... :smirk:

I'd still probably have to go Rarity though. She's just too fabulous. <3

Rarity and I don't really go hoof and hoof. I really don't care for how she flirted her way to get Spikes gift as well as blow off Twilight's birthday. I can go on but I rather not go into a rant :blush:

Lady Rarity is mine.

No, Miss Rarity is Phil's ._.

And even though she's, as he says, fabulous to no limit, I still cast my vote for background pony named "Lotus Blossom".

PS: Those kind of threads somehow never get old, no matter how many of them you have, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a dangerous question to ask. I was at PonyCon Au over the weekend and someone got punched out for saying Pinkie Pie was worst pony. It was actually hysterical because the attacker was drunk and it's become a big joke to just about everyone who was at the con.

ANYways, I think Twilight Sp-, no wait, Pinkie err, actually Berry Punch, or maybe Applejack?

Remember, the original question was 'What are your favorite ponies', not 'Who is best pony'.

Yes, but the poll only allows you to pick ONE pony. How do you pick one pony?

This is a dangerous question to ask. I was at PonyCon Au over the weekend and someone got punched out for saying Pinkie Pie was worst pony. It was actually hysterical because the attacker was drunk and it's become a big joke to just about everyone who was at the con.

ANYways, I think Twilight Sp-, no wait, Pinkie err, actually Berry Punch, or maybe Applejack?

seriously someone got knocked out over that ?!

note to self. when going to a pony con dont talk about worst ponys around drunkards

• Like 1