Gregory here, Nice too meet you!

Digital_Insantiy

HAY THAR! :L

My name is Gregory, I am African American, age 15, and I live in Eastern America.

I joined the herd around the end of the season, finding many pictures on E621 [Furry here, problem? Too bad.] and like many, I went "WTF GTFO!" Not directly, I don't disrespect, or act like an ass online, I am very respectable, but in my head I said. Eventually I gave it a chance, with that many pictures coming up, this had to be good. And I was right, and now, here I am. Proud and loud, I strut my broniness in the streets, at school, and home. Everywhere I scream that I like MLP:FiM.

I've been into Role Playing for a while, I started in Myspace with Penguins of Madagascar about a year ago, before the "demise of our team." I started out being a penguin named Gregory, but then he eventually turned in to a Dragon named Desmond (Don't ask, my plots are horrible.] And that's how Desmond was born.

Anyway, that's me and Desmond... Hai!

Heya Dessy, welcome to the site, be sure to double check the rules and such, once you get 5 post count you'll be able to post outside of the Intro forums =3

Welcome to our wonder forums that is canterlot!

You already answered my two standard questions so I have nothing more to say but

Welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay!

P.S

Don't be afraid to ask staff questions if you have any!

Thank you PaintedWings, I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here.

I will be sure to anytime I'll need to.

*Bursts out of the the ground*

howdy stranger ah'm Dusty Da' Diamond Dog! Nice A' meeting ya! Ah, hope ya love ya keep here, if ya ever need su'm help go talk to some of de'm goody two hoof Help-staff pony's. :shifty:

Now, back to me, with less accent. Name is Dusty S. Grant, just your ever day Russian cowboy out here in the good old West~ if you ever need some one to talk on what makes two rocks so different just give me call, i can talk on rocks for weeks.

*Bursts out of the the ground*

howdy stranger ah'm Dusty Da' Diamond Dog! Nice A' meeting ya! Ah, hope ya love ya keep here, if ya ever need su'm help go talk to some of de'm goody two hoof Help-staff pony's. :shifty:

Now, back to me, with less accent. Name is Dusty S. Grant, just your ever day Russian cowboy out here in the good old West~ if you ever need some one to talk on what makes two rocks so different just give me call, i can talk on rocks for weeks.

Alright I'm sure talking about rocks and their differences will be... intriguing...

Dusty means four-hooves. I know I've still got all mine ^_^

You'll want to check out the Getting Started section as soon as you can. It has everything you'll need to know about forum rules, RP policy, and even guides on character creation. Meanwhile, feel free to hop onto IRC and hang out with the rest of the bronies. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to pester Painted about it :D

All the helpstaff is here if you need us, just give us a ping on IRC or the boards. Good luck in future RP apps and welcome!

Dusty means four-hooves. I know I've still got all mine :D

*looks*

so you do... well i can fix that darn fast, come here i want to axe you some thing. :halo: