Intresting new experiances

CherryRie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty have you ever considered selling your life story so far as a sit-com? I'd definatly watch it XD

Funny you sat that! Me and my mates ARE going to make a shorts on it, a long side LP's and LW's (lets watch!) over the summer, it's not on the top of the list, but we are going to do it.

and me advise Astronauts? i don't think that's safe.

One time I was sharing an apartment with this high strung girl who was supposed to be gone for the weekend (even her car was gone), and I locked myself out of the house. My brother shimmied down the ledge that lead to her bedroom window to break in (Scotchie's brother and she are very good at breaking into their own houses).

Cue screaming and yelling (not that I blame her, at all), but I thought my brother was being electrocuted by the low-hanging wires, so I freaked out, started crying. My roommate was freaking out and crying from inside because she thought my brother was there to kill her. The rest of the weekend was quite interesting and full of hostile.

And another time I kept having this recurring dream that someone had broken into our back door in a different apartment (if you saw this apartment, you would understand how difficult it would be to break into the back door, you had to dodge a million things, go up two slights of broken-ass stairs, bypass all the cans my insane downstairs neighbor had collected and his shopping carts), so I kept a butcher knife right next to my bedroom door (which was on the complete opposite side of the apartment, about 50 feet away. A few nights later a drunk guy really DID break into that room and my roommate Josh woke up to find him standing over him and staring. After a few seconds the drunk guy just turned around and left. So I wonder if he had broken in before.

No real interesting stories here (I notice a correlation between interesting stories and serious drunkenness... and I don't get that thoroughly pissed often). So, a few kind of painful incidents will have to do instead:

-Fell of a cliff in Southern Chile back in 1997. Minor damage to one ankle, otherwise unharmed.

-Zapped myself with 480V 2A electricity during an electrical engineering prac. Again. rather lucky... that's enough to cause electrocution, but I got away with no significant damage.

-Smashed up my right shoulder when I decided to continue cycling downhill despite finding ice on the road...

Oh, yeah, and one summer my brother bought a Plymouth Duster. It was a total piece of crap and was about to blow a rod (someone had put gear oil in the engine) and wouldn't pass inspection, so we did what any warm-blooded delinquents from central Jersey would do. Took it out into the Pine Barrens, smashed out all the windows, and continually drove it into trees until the doors were smashed up against the fenders and the engine stopped running. At the end we flipped it over. Eventually supposedly someone lit it on fire, but I wasn't there to see that.

We were all very bruised afterwards. Someone somewhere has video of this.

And then 3 years later my brother was arrested for abandonment for a vehicle and called me at school to help bail him out, 800 miles away. The end. Let this be a lesson to you, scrape off ALL the VIN numbers, and don't forget the one on the engine.

Turning things away from danger and deadliness and back towards "interesting", quite a few years ago I was on a game show (one of those school affairs where you win stuff for your school). The host was...an angry man when the cameras were off.

My team won though, so yay for us.

Turning things back to danger and deadliness and back towards "crazy":

Some friends (Who were baked out of their minds) showed up at my house asking for food. Of course, being a good friend, i toss them a couple bags of chips. Their motor skills are terrible, and they decide that the only way to open the bags is to smash them on the ground. I intervene, and just as i'm about to hand them the open bag, and old car come screeching into my cul-de-sac with a bunch of guys in it. It turns out that my friends, in their stoned rampage, had managed to do unspeakable things to these guy's car and lawn. Of course, i have to mediate, but one of my friends starts talking, and he says things that are unrepeatable.

So a fight breaks out.

To sum it up, i got a minor skull fracture and a broken clavicle. My friends got the stuffing stomped out of them. The guys who showed up beat us up, but i managed to get one of them to go through the windshield of their car.

And that's why you don't hang out with stoners. :x

Turning things away from danger and deadliness and back towards "interesting", quite a few years ago I was on a game show (one of those school affairs where you win stuff for your school). The host was...an angry man when the cameras were off.

That must have been fun. And totally not dangerous.

@Bannhammer: You died too. Don't deny it.

Suddenly my life feels so boring. I wanna get electrocuted!

It's not difficult. Plug in a toaster, grab a knife, and go to town.

DISCLAIMER: Don't do this.

AH' well go swimming with A' toaster if AH want to! *garbs toaster and jumps in lake*

@Bannhammer: You died too. Don't deny it.

You got me! I died and went to pony heaven! :D

Hey, I'll meet you there once I do this thing with the fork and the toaster. We can have a party in pony heaven with all the other lunatics who tried this before! :D

It was fun, but man, I wish A*Mazing was still on when I was at school. That show would've been awesome.

It was fun, but man, I wish A*Mazing was still on when I was at school. That show would've been awesome.

Haha, that would have been awesome. I wish my life even had just this little bit of excitement. The closest I've ever gotten to exciting is graduating elementary school. Twice. (I moved country and had to redo grade 8 coz of my age).

I've fallen down a cliff, taken numerous spills on bicycles, ground nearly all the skin off my face in one bike accident and almost broke my arm in another, been zapped twice by 240vAC (Living in Germany!) and several times by 120vAC (Also in Germany and a couple of times in the US), been hit by a car, been to the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico five miles off the coast of Florida, and even was nearly shot once.

This one time, I was little (like eight) and riding my bike, and as I was going over a speed bump, I hit the brakes and turned the bike. I was going forward before the speed bump, but I was facing parallel to the speed bump when I reached the other side. It was like something out of a commercial. I was amazed I didn't crash.

I went fishing and all I got was this stupid hole in my leg :|

Well, the chin of the leg to be exact. At the age of ten, I was atop a rock pier construction, saw fish jumping near the bottom so I figured I'd go where the fish are cause I had been trying for TWO HOURS and nothing. Stepped on a green rock, slipped forward and my leg got caught between two rather sharp and abrasive rocks. Good thing though because if my leg hadn't gotten caught like it did, I would had likely smashed head first into another rock. After I recovered my composure and pulled my leg out without looking at it for fear I'd pass out if I saw the bones sticking out, which I assumed they were given the horrid feeling, I managed to crawl up the side while calling for my brother to help. He however was asleep in the cars as was my dad. Once I reached the car, I woke my brother and my dad up begging to go to the hospital. That's when I decided to look at my leg feeling that now that I was in the car, I could pass out comfortably... When I looked, I was surprised to find no bones sticking out but instead a very deep white hole, no blood, just a white hole with some green stuff on the sides. I then had the brilliant idea to pour some water on it to wash it out. I think I used up all my bad vocabulary at that point which resulted in a rushed drive to see a doctor.

I learned a few things from this experience which I will share with you all for future references shall you ever find yourself in such a scenario:

1. I hate fishing (That applies more to me I think, but benefit from it however you will)

2. As I found out after going to the doctor, the white thing I saw at the bottom of the hole was bone. If you ever scrap off skin, muscle, and tendon do NOT pour water on it. It causes immediate bleeding and pain. Oh yes, a lot of pain.

3. Green rocks are slippery, mainly because the green stuff is algae. Being from a desert area, this was new info to me at the time because the only green rocks you find are oxidized weathered rocks. Those are not slippery... Still, point is that you should avoid green rocks and never vacation with the intent of learning to fish.

4. Last but not least, if you have a hole in your leg, when you and your friends get drunk they will make a drinking game out of how long you can balance a golf ball in your leg hole.

Knowledge is power my friends, use it well :)

I've fallen down a cliff, taken numerous spills on bicycles, ground nearly all the skin off my face in one bike accident and almost broke my arm in another, been zapped twice by 240vAC (Living in Germany!) and several times by 120vAC (Also in Germany and a couple of times in the US), been hit by a car, been to the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico five miles off the coast of Florida, and even was nearly shot once.

Now I'm happy I don't have an interesting life. You, my friend, are either extremely unlucky or a magnet for bad stuff.

Go to work. Switch on power. Smell burning. Think nothing of it.

Lights go out. Scream. Screaming didn't work. Check fuses, they've been tripped... Intresting.

Check lights in warehouse. One of the strip lights is still glowing... Glowing yellow.... And orange... And belching smoke.

Ceilings' on fire.... fudge.

Glad I know how to use a CO2 extinguisher, even in a blind panic.

Go to work. Switch on power. Smell burning. Think nothing of it.

Lights go out. Check fuses (after screaming) lighting ring refuses to switch back...

Check lights in warehouse. One of the strip lights is still glowing... Glowing yellow.... And orange... And belching smoke.

Ceilings' on fire.... fudge.

Glad I know how to use a CO2 extinguisher, even in a blind panic.

Aren't you glad you took all those emergency classes back in school now... Wait... You did do those, right? It's not just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk