Free custom ponies OPEN

Cloudberry

I am bored, and I want to earn some respect as a member, so I am taking requests of ponies. It can be one you own, or I can make you a custom one!

Examples:

Coming soon!

Form:

Username:

Custom or owned pony?:

If custom, what should it's cuite mark be and what should it look like?

If owned, refrances please:

Pose?:

Poses:

Coming soon..

• Like 1

I'll jump in here :) I respect anypony who can art as someone who cannot.

Name: Peridot Mellow

Here's a pony creator reference pic. I leave the pose up to you

MSUAz7z.png

[colour=#282828]Username: SonicRainboomGirl[/colour]

Name: Black Moon (he's the blue stallion)

[colour=#282828]Custom or owned pony?: Owned[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Pose?: Anything![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Reference:[/colour]

Milkshake!

Scrub scrub!

Lightning Dancer and Black Moon

Not sure if you can see, but his cutie mark is a 5/4 time signature, like this: 5-4-time-signature.gif

[colour=#282828]Username: Synchro[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Custom or owned pony?: custom[/colour]

[colour=#282828]If custom, what should it's cuite mark be and what should it look like?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]His mane is short but wild and coloured like flames, his face is youthful though masculin. Despite a happy-go-lucky smile, his eyes are like demon's being pure black with blood red glints. His fur is flame orange, with normal sized body and wings for a teenage pegasus. His tail is the same colour as his mane but quite long.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark looks like;[/colour]

http://c.wrzuta.pl/wi567/27287b800007a7f5492b2f15/300px-roy_mustang_transmutation_circle.svg

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#282828]Username:[/colour]Gamezy Gamer

[colour=#282828]Custom or owned pony?: oc[/colour]

[colour=#282828]If custom, what should it's cutie mark be and what should it look like? change cutie mark to red an white circle with dice in the middle[/colour]

[colour=#282828]If owned, references please: look at my avatar[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Pose?: any[/colour]

Username: SomariFeyWright

Custom or owned pony: Cust

Cutie Mark: A red heart

Reference: http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u447/SomariFeyWright/IMG_20130630_181521-1.jpg

Make one where the heart is on a white cloth, as is in the picture, and one where it is actually on his flank.

Pose: Just a basic standing/smiling pose.

... Or you can make him look embarrassed in a dress of some kind, if you want to challenge yourself.

Other points: (adding this one for convenience's sake) While he is a colt, his schtick is that he looks like a mare, eyelashes and all. As well, he has a blush on his cheek consisting of a black slightly darker than the rest of his fur.

Username: Alanoth

Custom or owned pony?: Custom

If custom, what should it's cuite mark be and what should it look like? Preferrably a boulder with a light gray to silver headed pickaxe over it tilted slightly. The coat and mane should be shades of light gray to dark gray, resembling as much like a boulder as possible, without going overboard on realism. The tail is black, he wears a brown padded vest and a miner's hat. Eyes are brown.

Pose?: Preferrably pulling a cart or else standing next to a boulder with a pickaxe

• 1 month later...

Username: Brony55

Custom or owned pony: Custom

Cutie Mark: Half of a sun and half of a snowflake

Reference: Profile pic

​Pose: Surprise me

Please get to this I don't care how long it takes I know good art takes time. The only thing that I could add would be two please keep the sad look

Wow, started in July and still active? :o Username: Monochrome

Pony Name: Monochrome

Custom or owned pony?: Owned?

If owned, references please: http://www.canterlot.com/gallery/image/5247-old-ish-monochrome-sketch/

Pose?: Tripping over her scarf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

username Sailu

pony's name Teardrop

custom (will own soon)

reference dark_fluttershy_by_the_sparkly_pony-d687ud3.jpg

pose bowing to crysalis (pledging her self as a member of the hive) with an evil smile and maybe if you can. Equestria crumbling in the background

cutie mark is a red sappire in the shape of a heart cloudly (being clouded with a bit of darkness in the upper right hand corner)