Insula Errata OOC Discussion!

tacobob

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how it affects earth ponies and other species - suggestions will be much appreciated.

Perhaps Changeling transformations are imperfect? They might get uncontrolled Derpy eyes, or a curly horn, or one wing bigger than the other?

As for earth ponies, what about having their strength reduced? For instance, a buck that would shake all the apples off a tree might instead just knock one down and give the pony a sore set of hindlegs?

My spidey-sense is tingling:

:Celest: World of Equestria - Character application required!

Canterlot's canon-friendly roleplay, World of Equestria (WoE) is a strict, structured game that mirrors the basic principles, rules, and continuity (canon) of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Characters here must pass a review process by our volunteer staff to be deemed acceptable for play in this area. This game also features players that play Cast from FiM.

:TSparkle: Canterlot Chronicles - Character application required! (WoE characters accepted)

Our mid-tier roleplay section, Canterlot Chronicles (CC) is a place for players who want to use characters that wouldn't be depicted on Friendship is Magic in an environment that still upholds WoE's high standard of quality. Characters here also pass through a rigorous review process, but our volunteer staff provide CC characters (both cast and original) more freedom to deviate from the norms of the show.

• 2 weeks later...

We past the second round of posts so a little summary and clarification:

1)The shipwreck survivors are splint into two groups.

First consist of: Swift Squall, Fire Walker, Quillhart and Figment a.k.a. Honey Smiles.

A second one is: Dunder Blust, Pyro Blaze, Muggo' Ale and Scrollwork.

Of course the both groups will merge eventually (let's say in next two rounds). As such ponies in one group can't address ponies from other - for now. Also any parts of posts already written, where you character did just that should be edited or you should keep in mind that it will be ignored.

2) Opinions about quest itself. Should we leave it open, or allow others to join in? Also the ADVENTURE (capital letters necessary) will not end with one thread but at least three (or we take example from George Lucas and make two trilogies). If others will join should a restrictions regarding 'male-to-female' ratio of characters be made?

I'm fine with leaving the quest open, if yourself and others are happy to. The more the merrier, although I understand it can get a little difficult if too many join. I don't mind the M/F ratio as you can't control who you are shipwrecked with!

Also Scrollwork is happily married so is not concerned about 'pairing off' :razz:

And why is everyone writing that's Squall is green? It's his mane and tail that is emerald. His coat is orange. Which makes his look like some Carrot Top cousin I suppose.

Nope! As long as first thread is open (yes, this ADVENTURE will spawn more the one thread) joining is possible. Just be sure to link the application of the character you will be using in your first post.

More or less. Everypony but Squall and Dunder are in eyesight of each other. The mentioned duo through are looking for some supplies from the ship on the beach.

Propably it will be them who will find Presteza.

Just going to check before I get too carried away on a firewood hunting description. There is a treeline to head towards, (I'm definitely NOT going in alone), or am I actually headed towards a looming cliff-face at the rear of the beach?

The fragment of the beach they are right now is situated in front of forested valley - which itself is situated between two cliffs. Think something like this ,but with much more threes and the shore at one end.

On the side note, Squall is an unicorn.

Archived