Insula Errata OOC Discussion!

tacobob

Splendid, thank you for the picture. I don't think I've spoken to your character yet..... I know you've been addressed as a knighted individual and Scrollwork is trying to make sure he is a little more 'together' before risking putting his hoof in his mouth with somepony so high on the social strata.

EDIT:- aha, I see my mistake. Corrected.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The post is up, apologizes to everyone for the delay.

And if it seems strange why all this metal stuff started to make sound it was because Squall and Dunder decided to make it do so. Both of them are trained to move quietly even in full gear, military training and stuff (In theory so is Fire. In practice, not so much. She is very, very bad when she comes to be sneaky :-| ).

just commenting but i had in mind that presteza's leg would be a sprain because i didnt want her to be a load on the characters and be unable to contribute, seeing as a sprain depending on severity can take relatively quick to heal in presteza's case i had in mind maybe a week or two. a joint dislocation may take about a month to heal though.

I will be off to the Capital this weekend and I'll probably have a hard time trying to respond from there. I will try to give it some time to respond when Muggo has answered Quillhart but don't wait up for me. :)

I don't really think I can do anything with Pyro right now. He finished his task thing, and nopony is talking to him, so I don't have anything to talk about unless I basically just list off what Pyro could see happening from his position on the beach.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I got caught up with school, and then trying to make a post, but I dunno. It's tough. I'm doing what I can to figure out something to post, but I'm stuck. I've already made one mistake and there's a lot going on in the RP, it's hard as heck to keep track of it all. I'll try desperately to get another post in as soon as I can but if I can't get my but in gear and be active by the end of the month, I dunno.

Nah, I think we have just about the right amount of characters around....And if we have another Changeling around, it would take a good deal away from Honey Smiles... I like the idea of a Changeling that was cut off from his Queen and his horde.

And don't worry Pyro...Fire will probably have to bond with him..Their CM's are almost the same. Both are fire-butt ponies!

Sorry for the wait everyone. The post is up.

Our characters will split into three groups after the meeting. But don't worry. Each team will be in the line-of-sight of the others.

Archived