The Music Video Game [READ FIRST POST FOR RULES]

Here is how it works:

Rate the video above you and then post a new one.

Rate BOTH the VIDEO and the SONG

(IE: Song: 10/10 fantastic song

Video: 1/10 It was just the guy standing there and singing... Boring...)

Here are the rules. (Please do follow them because most largely have to do with site rules and regulations)

All music videos used MUST be legal. Vevo, band sites, official band/record label Youtube channels. There are plenty.

PMVs are not allowed due to often breaking YouTube TOS which at times aligns with Canterlot TOS (like clean language and legal use of media)

You CAN use original brony music accompanied by fan videos so long as those videos have been given proper permission by the artist who created the song and are ORIGINAL in nature (Picture Perfect Pony is a great example of this) [but again, I'd RATHER avoid that in favour of original and legal videos created by artists]

Keep all videos and music clean for PG-13 audience (which if you are using legal videos from youtube shouldn't be a huge issue)

Any genre is fine, and any style is fine, even if it is a person singing. (This is just about the music as it is about the videos themselves)

So I'll start things off

Song: 9/10 - Can't ever go wrong with that style of music, IMO.

Video: 8/10 - Crazy dancing robot. What else is there to say? lawl

Also, I can't really find anything good that's on some kind of official channel pertaining to the source of music (stupid narrow rules), so here's this rule-breaking, but still fun AMV instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Music: 7/10 It's a strange song yet it has a good dancing beat and is related to my favorite animal.

Video: 8/0 Dancing people dressed in animals? Nice!

Music: 6/10 - I wish it was longer, and more in depth. Apparently, its a remix or something, so maybe there is more to it, and this was just a remix sample.

Video: 9/10 - very captivating. My only complaint is that a second viewing doesn't satisfy the visual pleasure it did the first time.

I think we're all in agreement that this is one of the best music videos of all time:

Music: 8/10 - the song has a great, memorable riff and a slick, cool sound that is hard to ignore. The lyrics are pretty mangled and forgettable, however. It's a good song, but hardly something I'd consider a favorite.

Video: 10/10 - Yeah. Really revolutionary video that got pretty much everything right. Suits the song, tells a story, is evocative and memorable to the point where decades later it's still why people know the song.

When it comes to great music videos though, I think we can all agree that this one is hard to top though:

Hmm... Either 10/10 with a flawless victory, or 1/10 with a flawed song. Gotta make my mind up, which score should I pick?

Anyways, here's my nominee for something completely different: