ah, um hi... ._.

Angie Cakes

ah, this is my first time posting here ._.

I found this place during my last two weeks of school where I had nothing to do in graphic tech. I had all my work done so I had free time. I decided to search up pony forums and most of them were blocked except this one. I see a lot of interesting things here and I really want to join

ah, can somebody please link me to the rules of this place? I seem to be having trouble finding them :( I really don't want to post anything I shouldn't, or post something in the wrong place...

Welcome to our great and fabulous forum that is Canterlot!

My name is PaintedWings BlindJester I will be your new buddy here on these forums!

I have two standard questions I like to ask every new Brony!

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in our wonderful RP forum?

If the answer is Yes then I can't wait to see you around on the RP forums

If no then that's okay we have plenty of wonder topics and forums to satisfy you pony need!

You should check out the rules and see how this forum works! You also need 5 posts here before you can go elsewhere this gives you the opportunity to greet all our other new bronies

Don't be afraid to ask our great staff any questions you may have

Anyway welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay

You can find the rules and more stuff in the Getting Started Section

1. do I RP? roleplaying? ah, I've never done it before... that's like when you pretend to be a character and then you... do something... I don't know XD

2. do I plan on participating in the RP forum? ah, I don't know ._. I don't think that's my thing

1. do I RP? roleplaying? ah, I've never done it before... that's like when you pretend to be a character and then you... do something... I don't know XD

2. do I plan on participating in the RP forum? ah, I don't know ._. I don't think that's my thing

That's okay we have plenty of other things to entertain your brony needs.

Welcome, Angie Cakes!

MLP FiM is the best cartoon EVER!!!

You've come to the right place!

Welcome to the forums Angie cakes :) We have a growing artist and writing community here, and even some musically inclined ponies as well.

There are many topics on the board to jump into at your leisure, after your first 5 posts you can post in those forums as well.

There is no pressure to rp here, but if your interested, then we have many helpful community members who can help you get started.

There is a lot to do here, don't forget to check out the irc chat as well- and welcome to the forums :)

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time! As pointed out, the rules are also located in there as well, but as always, you can always ask! We're looking forward to seeing what you've got, whether it be ficwriting, artwork, poems or music, roleplay, or even good 'ol chit-chat! Don't be shy to stand up and get involved. :)