Covert Operations: Luna Taskforce

wney.png

AND SO, an FFA concept I've been tossing around finally comes to pass - yes, ladies and gentlecolts, this is the canterlot FFA Avengers-inspired initiative...a group of seemingly unique individuals with skills and abilities unlike Equestrias normal limitations has been unleashed into the wild, and this is where you can apply to be a part of it. Naturally, my own application is prepped for just such a thread, and is intended to be something of a perfect fit for the concept as a whole...as well as many others who may already have suitable ponies!

Feel free to link your own FFA pony or Equestrian character if you may so wish, but don't forget to check back here shortly for the Application form that shall be used for characters not YET developed but you only wish used for this particular occasion...presentation can be how you wish, so long as you follow the general guidelines on what is expected of such an application!

{canons may be subject to application via PM - message me if you have interest in a more canon-focused pony, we'll hash out the details that way in quiet!}

Other than that, I shall generally try to have all the other factors in play for this particular RP thread project - it'll be mostly basic concepts, like what to tag project threads, how to handle faction applications, what characters are and are not capable of doing according to fairness and general common sense regarding the RP type...but I intend on keeping it relatively loose to a point in order to promote FREE reign of what you wanna do with it...I merely plan on introducing and guiding the project from the start, but it shall be you ponies and your own ideas that bring it life beyond conception!

For anypony interested but not sure - post and take a passive role before you see if a central character is good for you...you never know, something might just come to you unexpectedly.

For now, even though the character guidelines are a WIP and we're not so much off the ground with this whole project right this moment, feel free to post your personal interest in the project and discuss amongst yourselves ideas and thoughts that might help make this RP idea one that really shines...don't feel obligated to take obvious roles in an RP, be innovative and see what happens with it - creativity is what drives each of us here, and something like this can thrive and flourish with creativity even the users never imagined they could possess at the start.

Still. this is gonna rely on everypony playing an active part to make it something that defines the FFA an interesting and fun place to chill out in general...so I hope you're all up for the challenge.

I look forward to seeing just what the future of this idea heralds, as there are many active RP'ers in this locale who are imaginative and bold with what they do - should be interesting to see what happens!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a note - things are a little stalled owing to things and stuff right now in this particular project, but go ahead and get some characters hooked up and try starting your own things on the side to get 'em all out there into the world...I think you all could have some fun with this, or at the very least it'll make for an amusing explosion of lol as things spiral out of control!

Still, you get the point - go forth and Roleplay! XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't worry too much about directly being Avengers also if you wanna go with something more original...if you folks have other plans for a character that works, then that's fine too~

I'll look into trying to get a simple app template created soon - s'just been a low focus for the time being, and thus haven't thought on it lately...will figure something out though!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived