hi hi

Apple Pie is losing? This can't be happening! It must be a bad dream...

It cant be! Apple Pie is loosing :(

Even within the realm of pies they are inferior to their Lemon bretheren, their only redeeming point is being represented by Applejack :twisted::shifty:

*starts energy shield*

Hmm, I can't help but feel this is how the events leading up to Fallout: Equestria unfolded. And yet...

To hooves my fellow Bronies! Shun the none-apple pie loving Bronies who have obviously never had a rich warm tasting apple pie with a golden flaky crust! Oh, and you can't forget the ice-cream! A scoop every now and then makes it oh so much more sweeter... Mmmm :AJ:

Actually, forget the whole thing. I want apple pie now. Let's all go get us some apple pie! :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting...I don't usually like apple pie, but out of all of them, I voted apple pie. I love cupcakes and muffins, but I can get real sick of them real fast. With apple pie, it takes longer to get sick of, for me anyway lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
muffins are positively delicios!

however, i remember eating this super oreo chocolate apple pie,

and it twas the most divine pastry I've EVER had!!!!!~

That sounds incredible! I must try one :D

it was! for what i remember,

alas i know nothing of the recipe. :(

but maybe when i get some money i can try making one! :D

No blueberry pie?

Son, I'm disappointed. :shifty:

Muffins for Derpy. Cupcakes for Pinkie. Apple Pie for Applejack (and the Apple family).

I suppose if I were to make another poll, I could add cake (for Mr. and Mrs. Cake) and donuts (for Pony Joe). But blueberry pie? Well, maybe there'll be a blueberry pony in season 2.

And don't get me wrong. I LOVE blueberry pie. Blueberry ANYTHING in fact. There just isn't a pony for that yet ¬_¬

EDIT: Also as of this post Muffins and Cupcakes are tied, with Apple Pie trailing by a single vote! Most impressive!

No blueberry pie?

Son, I'm disappointed. :shifty:

Muffins for Derpy. Cupcakes for Pinkie. Apple Pie for Applejack (and the Apple family).

I suppose if I were to make another poll, I could add cake (for Mr. and Mrs. Cake) and donuts (for Pony Joe). But blueberry pie? Well, maybe there'll be a blueberry pony in season 2.

And don't get me wrong. I LOVE blueberry pie. Blueberry ANYTHING in fact. There just isn't a pony for that yet ¬_¬

EDIT: Also as of this post Muffins and Cupcakes are tied, with Apple Pie trailing by a single vote! Most impressive!

Aww no! What happened to muffin's lead :scream: . More support is needed

• 3 months later...